剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
See if you can find that canteen.
是移♥民♥署 我低估他们了
That was immigration. I underestimated them.
据他们所知 罗莎没有出境 不过听这个
As far as they know, Rosa hasn't left the country, but get this.
她签证上的地址 不是马尔科家
The address on her visa... it's not Marko's place.
先是墨西哥毒贩 后是邮购新娘
First Mexican drug dealers, now mail-order brides.
瞧你这些顾客
That's quite the clientele.
我不持偏见 搜查证
I don't judge people. Warrant.
警♥察♥
Sheriff's department.
这可不像是你的
Something tells me they're not yours.
罗莎从窗户里跳出去了
Rosa just jumped out the window.
停下
Stop right there!
听 听我说 沃特 我知道这看上去不对劲
Look, hear... hear me out, Walt. I... I know how this looks.
但罗莎是无辜的
But the innocent party here is Rosa.
无辜的人不会跳窗逃走
Most innocent people don't jump out the window and run.
她害怕会被驱逐出境
She's afraid she's being deported.
她以为丈夫死了 她就不再是合法公民了
Thinks 'cause her husband up and died, she's not a citizen anymore.
我告诉她不是这样的 但她不听我的
Told her it ain't so, but she won't listen to me.
警长 我不是故意干扰调查的
Sheriff, I didn't mean to interfere with your investigation,
但总得有人照顾这姑娘啊
but somebody's got to look out for this girl here.
你似乎对罗莎关心过头了
You seem to care an awful lot about Rosa.
我关心我的生意
I care more about my business.
我向所有的姑娘保证过 她们不会被警♥察♥骚扰
I guarantee all my girls they're gonna be safe from police harassment.
只要你那些姑娘没谋杀亲夫就行
It helps if your girls don't murder their husbands.
我没有杀马尔科
I never kill Marko.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
他给了我房♥子 新生活
He gave me a house, new life.
我们搜查过马尔科的房♥子 没有其他人住在里面
We searched Marko's house. No one was living there but him.
不
No.
我去过一次 那 那里很美
I visit once. It... was a beautiful land.
但是 马尔科害怕他的哥哥们
But... Marko was scared of what his brothers say,
所以我们就决定我住酒店
so we decide I could go live at the hotel,
等到马尔科把地卖♥♥了
and when Marko sell his land,
我们可以一起买♥♥个新房♥子
we could get a new house together.
马尔科要卖♥♥地
Marko was selling his land.
你就没打算提
You didn't think to mention that?
-我想过要提来着 -他要卖♥♥给谁
- I thought about it. - Who was he selling it to?
不知道
No idea.
我看是他们设局骗他
I think they conned him.
耶利米说服马尔科卖♥♥掉地 得到这姑娘
Jeremiah convinces Marko to sell his land to get the girl,
他们杀了马尔科 罗莎继承了 她和耶利米平分
they kill Marko, Rosa inherits, she and Jeremiah split the profits.
得先确定马尔科真的在卖♥♥地
Need to confirm that Marko was selling his land first.
我去趟县登记办公室
I'll head over to the county clerk's office,
看是不是有人递了申请
see if anyone was pulling permits on the land.
-水壶的事有发现吗 -没 我还在找
- Any luck with the canteen? - No, but I'll keep looking.
另外 申请搜查令搜查耶利米的办公室
Also, get some search warrants for Jeremiah's office,
罗莎的酒店房♥间
Rosa's hotel room.
找找有没有毒药
Look for any types of poison.
还有 我看那俩人可能潜逃
Meantime, I'd say those two are a flight risk.
-先关一下吧 -马尔科的哥哥呢
- Let's lock them up for a bit. - What about Marko's brothers?
罗莎说马尔科怕他们
Rosa said Marko was afraid of them.
如果他要卖♥♥家族土地 被他们发现了
If he was selling the family land and they found out,
他们可能会气急
they'd have reason to be pissed.
是啊
Yeah.
你妈妈做完化疗后离开了医院
When your mother left the hospital after her chemo treatment
大概是八点
around 8:00,
她到了这间咖啡厅
she stopped into this caf?
服务生说她点了杯茶
The waitress said she ordered a cup of tea.
大约半个小时后 离开了
About 30 minutes later, she left,
回头往医院走
heading back to the hotel.
袭击者从这条巷子里出来
Her attacker came from this alleyway.
扭打过程中
Somewhere in the scuffle,
他刺了她两下 逃走了
he stabbed her twice and took off.
她死在这里吗
Is this where she died?
不 被刺时她还没死
No. She survived the initial stabbing.
数小时后才去世的
She died a few hours later.
医院联♥系♥到你父亲
The hospital managed to get ahold of your father.
她过世时他在场
He was with her when she passed.
你们抓到凶手了吗
Did you ever catch the guy?
这就是我上个月去阿帕萨洛卡的原因
That's why I came to Absaroka last month.
我们是找到了他 他死了
We did find him... dead.
我想看看他的脸
I want to see his face.
放松 过来
Easy. Come.
它对外人很有攻击性
He tends to get aggressive around outsiders.
我们刚去过科斯塔家
Just stopped by Costa's house.
阿玛雅告诉我们 在这儿能找到你俩
Amaya told us we could find you two up here.
科斯塔在附近吗 我们得跟你俩谈谈
Is Costa around? We need to speak to both of you.
根据这儿看来
According to this,
科斯塔一天前去了北边牧场
Costa left a day ago for the north pasture.
往这边走十公里就到
That's six miles that way.
这些标记是什么
What are all those markings?
我们家族在这边土地上工作了七十年的见证
70 years of my family's work is written on this land.
有哪块地是马尔科的吗
Any of this land belong to Marko?
我父亲去世时 把土地平分给我们三个
When my father died, he divided the land between the three of us,
但我们共同工作 平等相处
but we work it together... equally.
有人告诉我们 马尔科计划卖♥♥掉地
We spoke to some people said Marko was planning to sell.
那些人在说谎
Those people lied.
有可能他没告诉你
It's possible he didn't tell you.
看来有些事他向你们隐瞒了
Seem to be a few things he's kept from you,
比如他娶了那名厄瓜多尔姑娘
like the fact that he married that girl from Ecuador.
很奇怪他从没提起过
It's strange that he never mentioned that.
也许他害怕你对此的反应
Maybe he was afraid of how you'd react.
我告诉他那是个错误
I told him that was a mistake.
疯小子有时候办事很蠢
Little Basati was foolish when it came to some things.
但有些事 他再蠢也办不出来
But there are certain things even he was not foolish enough to do.
他不会背着我们卖♥♥地
He would never sell this land behind our backs.
过去有太多人想要偷地
Too many have tried to steal it in the past.
-那是谁呢 -木材公♥司♥
- Like who, exactly? - Lumber companies.
他们没有许可就乱砍我们的树
They cut down our trees without permission,
开着伐木车穿过我们的牧场
drive their logging trucks through our pastures.
你之前问起过我们的敌人
You asked before about our enemies.
那些人 他们是我们的敌人
Those people. They are our enemies.
-这是泉吗 -我们的土地上很多
- Is that a spring? - Our land is full of them.
最最新鲜的水
Freshest water you'll ever...
沃特
Walt!
等等 等等 等等
Hang on! Hang on! Hang on.
我们找到你弟弟的地方 附近有这种泉吗
Are there any Springs like this near where we found your brother?
带我看看
Show me.
这天气真是抽疯
This weather is insane.
这里不过高了三十米的海拔
We only went up, like, 100 feet in elevation.
怀俄明就这样
It's Wyoming.
这是什么 野草吗
What are those? Weeds?
这是毒堇
It's hemlock.
看起来我们找到毒药了
Looks like we found our poison.
看看
Check it out.
这是我们最新的筹码设计
It's our new poker-chip design.
今天刚推出
Just came in today.
-不错 -留着吧
- It's nice. - Keep it.
我看到你的新电视广♥告♥遍地开花了
So, I've been seeing your new television ads all over the place.
真高兴你用上竞选基金了
Good to see you putting the campaign funds to use.
相信你会得偿所愿
Trust you're getting everything you need.
是啊 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
不过我今天找你是有别的事情
But I've actually come about something else today.
什么事
What's that?
大松木材公♥司♥最近获得许可
Big Pines Timber recently pulled the permit
购买♥♥一块我正在调查的地
on a piece of property I was looking into.
我查了下公♥司♥所有人名单
When I checked to see who owned the company,
看到董事会名单中有你的名字我很惊讶
I was surprised to see your name on the board.
我还以为你知道
I assumed you knew.
我的手下在伐木场给你办了个竞选集♥会♥
My boys at the lumber yard did just throw you a campaign rally.
我以为你只开赌场
I thought you were just a casino developer.
我不知道你还涉足木材业
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表