剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
- Go see if it's there. - On my way.
那你呢
What about you?
我去赖利·曼宁家
I'm going to the home of Riley Manning.
看来我们都出局了 找不到赖利 找不到钱
It look like we both we struck out... no Riley, no cash.
最可能的就是
The most likely explanation is
赖利·曼宁卷款逃跑了
that Riley Manning has taken off with the money.
他邻居说看见他匆忙收拾东西开着皮卡走了
One of his neighbors saw him loading his pickup in a hurry.
我们明天去跟康妮·马♥勒♥里谈谈
We'll speak to Connie Mallery tomorrow,
看看她是否了解赖利
see if she knows anything about Riley
以及他可能会去哪儿
or where he might have gone.
行啊
Okay. Sounds good.
你确定不想 换换吗
You sure you don't want to, uh, switch spots?
我在那沙发上睡了好几晚
I've spent many a night on that couch.
我不受影响
It wouldn't put me out.
不用 这样挺好 谢了
No, that's okay. Thanks.
你需要的话 储藏室还有毛毯
Extra blankets are in the pantry if you need them.
好的
Okay.
好吧 晚安
Okay. Good night.
沃特
Walt?
我来还书啦
I'm returning that book I borrowed!
我知道有点晚 我刚好在附近
I know it's late. I guess... I was just in the neighborhood.
当然
Of course.
应该小心的是同事
It's the co-workers you have to look out for.
看来我的前夫还是说对了
I guess my ex was right after all.
成天待在一起
You spend that much time together,
早晚要出事
something's bound to happen.
丽莎 不是看起来那样
Lizzie, this isn't what it looks like.
别假装不好意思了
Don't pretend to be embarrassed.
给 读下吧
Here, read it.
你不会永远年轻 永远舍得起
You can't count on just being young and willing forever.
我结婚了
I'm married!
那有用吗
When has that stopped anyone?
我就知道最终会出事
I knew this was gonna happen eventually!
我只是以为出事了 你会有种告诉我
I just thought you'd be man enough to tell me when it did!
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
让自己多出一次洋相
Making a fool of myself again.
假装来还书
Pretending to return your book.
丽莎 这
Lizzie, this...
她已经告诉我了 不是看起来那样
She already told me how it isn't exactly what it looks like.
这是多么奇葩的四角恋啊
What a strange love rectangle you've got going.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你肯定是没注意到 我非常喜欢你
As I'm sure you have not noticed, I really like you.
但你依然爱着你的亡妻
But you're still in love with your dead wife!
我愿意接受这点
And I was willing to live with that,
因为我以为你有一部分是留给我的
because I thought there was a part of you set aside for me!
但并没有 那是留给她的
But there's not, because you're saving it for her!
丽莎 我和小维之间真的没什么
Lizzie, there's nothing going on between me and Vic.
没什么
Nothing.
沃特 当然有了
Walt. Of course there is.
你只是不敢承认罢了
You're just too afraid to admit it.
还没有赖利·曼宁下落吗
Still no word on Riley Manning's whereabouts?
小维和弗格在协调搜查曼宁的卡车
Vic and Ferg are coordinating a search for Manning's truck,
一辆没有车牌 或者有被偷车牌的银色皮卡
a silver pickup, either no plates or stolen plates.
露比发了通报给高速公路巡逻队
Ruby sent an A.P.B. to the Highway Patrol.
你是说赖利·曼宁是詹姆斯的搭档
You mean Riley Manning was James' partner?
他们曾经是朋友 但是
I mean, they were friends, but...
赖利
Riley?
你为什么会这么想
What gives you that idea?
赖利是不是缺了一根手指头
Is Riley missing a finger on either hand?
确实是 他的右手
Actually, yeah. On his right hand.
上帝啊 真不敢相信我居然没想到
Oh, my God. I can't believe I didn't think of that before.
等等 是赖利的手指装在你收到的盒子里吗
Wait. So, was it Riley's finger in that box you received?
我们认为是 詹姆斯在牢房♥留下一封信
We think so. James left a letter in his cell.
所以我们认为赖利是他的搭档
That's why we think Riley was his partner.
你上次见赖利是什么时候
When's the last time you saw Riley?
我以前每个月都会见到他 他过来理发
I used to see him every month. He'd come by and get a haircut.
他总是换工作
He was always between jobs,
又是詹姆斯的朋友 所以我不收他钱
and he was James' friend, so I wouldn't charge him.
但后来他就不再来了
But then he just stopped coming over.
什么时候
When?
去年冬天
This last winter.
我想我上次见赖利是在三个月前了
I think the last time I saw Riley was about three months ago.
我当时在德斯梅特湖边徒步
I was hiking out by Lake Desmet,
他把我吓了一大跳
and he nearly caused me to jump out of my sneakers.
为什么
Why?
他在湖里叫我
He shouted at me from the lake.
他开着一艘有九米长的帆船
He was piloting this, like, 30-foot sailboat.
一个连头发都理不起的人
So, how does a guy who can't afford a haircut
怎么能开得起帆船
end up with a sailboat?
我不知道 可能有些人就是幸运吧
I don't know. Some guys are just lucky, I guess.
感谢你的配合
Thanks for your time.
应该的
Of course.
-我没有超速啊 -我知道
- Man, I was going the speed limit. - I know.
我收到通报要查一辆银色皮卡
I got an A.P.B. out on a silver pickup,
所以需要看一下你的驾照和登记证
so I need to see your driver's license and your registration.
你父亲是叫赖利·曼宁吗
Is your father named Riley Manning?
不知道 从没见过我爸
I don't know. I never met my daddy.
我现在真的没钱付罚单啦
Look, I really can't afford to pay for a ticket right now.
我可以做点什么来弥补吗
So, is there anything I can do to get out of it?
这实际上是我邻居的车
This is actually my neighbor's truck.
那个
And, uh...
我觉得可能没登记过 所以
I don't think it's registered, so...
稍等一下 我马上回来
Wait right here. I'll be right back.
车牌是被偷的
Those plates are stolen.
赖利·曼宁
Riley Manning!
举起手来 慢慢从车里走出来
Raise up your arms and step slowly out of the car!
你都没去追吗
So, you didn't even follow him?
现在都不知道到哪儿了
It could be anywhere.
弗格 怎么回事
Ferg, what happened?
我知道我没办法拖延嫌犯
Look, I knew I couldn't stall the suspect long enough
直到支援到达
for backup to arrive.
我知道他有武器 很危险
I figured he was armed and dangerous.
所以我就接近那辆车
So, I approached the truck.
叫出了他的名字 他就开车跑了
I addressed him by his name, and he speed off.
他当然会跑
Yeah, of course he did.
不过在那之前
But not until after
我把手表扔到他的皮卡车斗上了
I dropped my watch into the bed of his pickup.
那是块数字电子表
It's a digital watch...
有内置GPS
with built-in GPS...
就是说我们可以追踪赖利·曼宁
which means we can track Riley Manning
无论他跑到哪儿
wherever he goes.
赖利·曼宁
Riley Manning?
我们有你的一块东西
We have something of yours.
不好奇我是怎么拿到你的手指吗
So, aren't you curious how I got hold of your finger?
你为什么觉得那是我的
What makes you think it's mine?
你搭档告诉我的
Your partner told me.
在他被谋杀前
Before he was murdered,
詹姆斯·诺特利主动把这根手指赠给了我的警局
James Notley took it upon himself to bequeath that finger to my department.
这个似乎关系到一副三角龙骨架
It seems to have something to do with a Triceratops skeleton
你们俩于1989年偷走并出♥售♥
the two of you stole and sold off back in 1989.
恐龙骨头 你们找错人了
Some dinosaur bones? You've got the wrong guy.
跟詹姆斯说吧
Tell James that.
我在1989年的招供并不完整
"My confession in 1989 was incomplete.
我从来没有招出我的搭档赖利·曼宁
"I never named my partner, Riley Manning,
他帮助我策划抢劫 负责开那辆厢式货车
"who helped me plan the heist, drove the van,
并监视骨头装货
and kept watch as the bones were loaded. "
这可是铁证
That's damning testimony...
持械抢劫和谋杀
armed robbery and murder.
抢劫中无人死亡
Nobody died during that heist.
我不是说托尼·莫尔滕 我是说詹姆斯
I'm not talking about Tony Moten. I'm talking about James.
我有理由相信赖利最近找到了
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表