剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
I had no idea you were in the timber business.
我比较愿意做隐名合伙人
I prefer to remain a silent partner.
印第安人一拿回自己的土地 白人就开始紧张
White people get nervous when Indians start taking back their land.
为什么要调查我的公♥司♥
Why were you looking into the company?
大松木材公♥司♥计划买♥♥的地
The land big pines timber was looking to buy
属于一名巴斯克牧羊人 马尔科·维亚斯
belonged to a Basque sheep herder... Marko Vayas.
刚刚去世了
He was recently found dead.
悲剧啊
That sounds tragic.
我听说马尔科在重新考虑这笔生意
I've heard Marko may have been reconsidering the sale.
你们公♥司♥有多想要那块地呢
How badly did your company want that land?
你在指控我吗 布兰奇
Are you accusing me of something, Branch?
雅各 我肯定那只是巧合
Jacob, I'm sure it's just a coincidence,
但买♥♥卖♥♥期间出命案
but a dead body turning up in the middle of a business deal
可不利于公共形象
is bad P.R.
我知道你不想 所以才私下跟你谈
I know you don't need that, so I'm here to discuss it with you privately.
不过如果你什么都不告诉我
But if you don't give me anything,
迟早 沃特会找上门来
sooner or later, Walt will come knocking.
我可以告诉你 我们公♥司♥想要那块地很久了
I can tell you that our company has wanted that parcel for quite some time.
维亚斯先生拒绝了我们的前两次出价
Mr. Vayas rejected our first two offers,
不过我们最后还是达成了意向
but I thought we were finally nearing a deal.
所以 他死了对我们反而麻烦
So, his death now, in fact, poses a problem for us.
谢了
Thanks.
没问题 这案子什么情况
You bet. What can you tell me about the case?
有没有嫌犯 目击证人
You got suspects, witnesses?
知道是谁继承了马尔科的地吗
Do you know who inherits Marko's land?
我不能告诉你调查中案件的细节
I can't give you details about an ongoing investigation.
布兰奇
Branch...
我捐了十万美元助你竞选
I didn't donate $100,000 to your campaign
可不是因为我喜欢你的笑容
because I like your smile.
我在马尔科的井里找毒堇
I was up at Marko's wells looking for hemlock,
这是我找到的样本
and these are some of the cuttings that I took.
这是莲灰
This is elderberry.
它跟毒堇几乎一样 只有果实不同 很明显
It's almost identical to hemlock except for the berries, obviously.
它毒不死人
And it won't kill you.
这对我们有什么帮忙
And how exactly does that help us?
我在井里没找到毒堇
I didn't actually find hemlock by the wells,
不过我觉得看看它长什么样也有帮助
but I just thought it might be useful to see what it sort of looks like.
耶利米家和旅馆有收获没
You get anything from Jeremiah's house or the motel?
没毒药 没水壶
No poison, no canteen.
耶利米和罗莎还在监狱里
Jeremiah and Rosa are still in jail.
快满二十四小时了
It's been almost 24 hours.
要继续关押他们
If we want to hold them,
就必须起诉他们了
we're gonna have to charge them with something.
耶利米的律师马上就要到了
Jeremiah's lawyer's already on his way here.
好吧 放了他们 弗格
All right. Release them, Ferg.
放他们之前 扣押他们的车
Before you do, impound their cars
让罗莎交出护照
and have Rosa surrender her passport.
这些是什么东西
What's all this?
原来马尔科是被毒堇毒死的
Turns out Marko was poisoned by hemlock.
这可是自苏格拉底后唯一绝无仅有的死法了
He's probably the only person that died from it since Socrates.
好吧 我谷歌♥过了
All right, I googled it.
下毒这招不新鲜
Poison's nothing new.
铁路修到这里时
Back when the rail road was coming through,
美国♥军♥队有时就往印第安井里下毒
the US army used to poison Indian wells on occasion
以杀死原住民 夺走他们的土地
to kill the natives and take their land, so...
但是只有马尔科兄弟知道井在哪儿
But Marko's brothers were the only ones who knew where that well was.
不止他们
Not the only ones.
罗莎说她曾在这片儿生活过一段时间
Rosa said she spent some time on the property.
马尔科可能带她看过井
Marko could have showed her the well,
向他的准新娘炫耀财产
showing off the estate to his bride-to-be,
或许是想买♥♥这块地的人做了调查
or anyone looking to buy the property could have done some surveying,
发现了井的位置
found the well that way.
你在县登记办公室发现线索没
You find anything at the county clerk's office?
发现了
Yeah.
大松木材公♥司♥想买♥♥马尔科的地
Big Pines Timber was trying to buy Marko's land.
我跟公♥司♥的一位官员谈过
Spoke with an official from the company
他说马尔科拒绝了他们起初的几次出价
who said Marko rejected the first couple offers,
不过好像他们后来达成意向了
but looks like they were close to cutting a deal.
哪个官员
Which official?
一位不愿透露姓名的官员
Spoke on the condition of anonymity.
我们又不是记者 布兰奇
We're not reporters, Branch.
大松木材公♥司♥打电♥话♥过来了 我们得去一趟
Big Pines Timber just called. We got to get down there.
你们以为能杀光我们吗
You think you can just kill us?
靠下毒可不够
You'll have to do better than poison.
我们不会轻易死掉的
We won't die so easily.
住手 萨尔 放开
Break it up! Sal, get off!
住手
Break it up!
拜托
Come on.
瞧 他们已经开始了
Look. They've already begun.
要摧毁我们
They're wiping us out.
你得做点什么啊 警长
You have to do something, Sheriff.
-拜托 -把他带走
- Please. - Take him.
萨尔说的话是真的吗
Any truth in what Sal's saying?
他弟弟来找我们 想卖♥♥掉他那部分土地
His brother came to us wanting to sell his part of their land,
但是公♥司♥认为
but the company thought
最好是整块土地都买♥♥下来
it would be better to have the whole thing.
我们一周前向他们家出价买♥♥全部三块地
We made the family an offer for all three plots a week ago.
出价挺大方的
It was a very generous offer.
不同意就说不同意呗
A simple "no" would have sufficed.
就是这把刀杀了她吗
Is this the knife he used to kill her?
是的 我们在凶手身上找到的
Yeah, we found it with his body.
刀锋上有她的DNA
Her DNA was on the blade.
我知道这很难受
I know it's tough.
我很抱歉你得我这儿听到
I'm only sorry you had to get all this from me.
我相信要是你父亲亲口告诉你会好点
I'm sure this would have been easier coming from your father.
不幸的是 他让我们别无选择
Unfortunately, he didn't leave us much of a choice.
向你隐瞒这种事 对他来说也不容易
It couldn't have been easy for him keeping something like this from you.
那你就不知道了 他可擅长了
You'd be surprised. He's gotten pretty good at it.
别太难为他
Don't be so hard on him.
你现在的全部感受
I mean, everything you're feeling right now,
他都曾独自体会过
he's had to go through it alone.
除了你 他只有一个朋友可以倾诉
I mean, besides you, he only has that friend of his to talk to.
亨利
Henry.
亨利 没错
Henry. That's right.
这是他的尸体吗
Is this his body?
-他不是死于吸毒过量 -不是
- He didn't die of an overdose? - No.
有人打断了他的脖子
Someone broke his neck.
知道是谁杀了他吗
Do you have any idea who killed him?
不知道
None.
不过我调查很久了
But I've been at this a long time.
迟早 人会说出自己的秘密
And sooner or later, everyone tells their secrets to somebody.
希望这一切能有帮助
I hope all this helped.
我想是的
It did, I think.
有任何需要 随时给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
You need anything else, feel free to call me, okay?
我应该不会的 别介意
I don't think I'm gonna do that. No offense.
不介意
No offense taken.
那姑娘是谁
Who was that?
她要不就是我手头谋杀案的首要嫌犯派来
She was either sent here by the prime suspect in my murder case
查探情况的
to find out what I know,
要不就是我的最佳帮手
or she's my new best friend.
是科斯塔 跟他说了现在的状况
That was Costa. Told him the situation.
他说会尽早赶到这儿来
He said he'd get down here as soon as he could.
凭什么把我关在牢房♥里 凭什么
Why am I in this cell? Why?!
应该被关的是木材公♥司♥的人
It's those Timber people that should be in here.
买♥♥土地不是犯罪
There's no crime trying to buy someone's land.
我们知道大松木材公♥司♥向你们全家出价了
We know Big Pines Timber made offers to all your family.
那是说谎 根本没人向我出价
That's a lie. No one came to offer me anything.
他们所说 看来都是真的
Everything they said so far has been true.
那木材公♥司♥的出价 看来马尔科是准备接受了
Whatever that Timber company offered, looks like Marko was gonna accept it.
而你会不惜一切代价阻止他 是吧
And you would have done just about anything to stop that, wouldn't you?
那块土地属于你们家族已经数代
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表