剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
西镇警魂
第二季 第八集
轴&翻&校&后期&总监:阿好
沃特 我是弗格
Walt. It's Ferg here.
露比走开了 所以我守着无线电
Ruby stepped away, so I am Manning the radio.
那个"收回"怎么样了
How are the, uh, repossessions going?
还在等布兰奇
Still waiting for Branch.
他三十分钟前就该来跟我碰面了
He was supposed to meet me here 30 minutes ago.
找找他在哪儿
See if you can track him down.
在这里
Here he is.
我是说 在露比的桌子上有张纸条
I mean, here's a note that was left on Ruby's desk.
"布兰奇打电♥话♥来了 好像是病了"
"Branch called. Guess he's sick"?
要么是病了 要么就是他不想
Either that... or he didn't want to be
在选举来临之把人赶出家门
throwing people out of their homes with an election around the corner.
这里是我的全部 是我的家
My whole life is in this place. This is my home, man.
只要你能再宽限几日
If you could just give me a couple of days,
我会筹到钱的 你不用这样
I'll have the money a-and you wouldn't have to do this.
已经依法给你六十天来筹钱了
Already had your 60 days to pay under the law.
三十天前就告诉你了
Told you that 30 days ago.
现在又来了
And here we are again.
这不是我能决定的 墨菲先生
This isn't up to me, Mr. Murphy.
我和你一样不想这样
I don't want to be here any more than you do.
我可以的 不信问别人
I'm good for it. Ask anybody.
问问你的警员布兰奇
Hell, ask your deputy, Branch.
我跟他是老旧情了
Me and him go way back.
求你了 这是我的家
Please, this is my home, man.
我知道这不值多少 但没了它 我就一无所有了
I know it ain't much, but without it, I got nothing.
沃特 你在吗
Walt, you there?
说吧 弗格
Go ahead, Ferg.
一个卡车司机打电♥话♥来报告
A trucker called and reported
在18号♥公路边有匹无人看管的马
an abandoned horse off Route 18.
他说那马在农地里乱跑
Said it's been running around the farm fields out there
踏坏了庄稼
and tearing up the crops.
小维已经出去接警了
Vic is out on another call right now,
要我过去么
so you want me to head out there?
不用 你留下 照看那边
No. I need you to stay and mind the shop.
好 要我打电♥话♥给布兰奇
Okay. Want me to call Branch,
看看他有没有好点
see if he's feeling any better?
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
我另有工作安排布兰奇做
I have another job in mind for Branch.
这是干嘛
What's that?
折衷方案
Compromise.
亨利 赶她到位
Henry, get her into position.
她后面拖着个人
She's dragging a man behind her.
还活着么
Is he alive?
希望不是
I hope not.
她要是跳过栅栏 肯定会被绊倒
She tries to jump that fence, she'll get all tripped up.
会送命
Could kill her.
让她保持路线 我们只有一次机会
Keep her on course. We just got one shot at this.
不需要这样的
No need for all of that.
来吧
Come on.
子弹贯穿了他的脖子
Bullet went all the way through his neck.
没子弹 可能是近距离射击
No slug. Whoever shot him was probably at close range.
-他是谁 -难查了
- Who is he? - It's tough to tell.
他后口袋破了 没钱包 什么都没有
His back pockets are torn, so no wallet. Nothing.
我采集下指纹 送到车管所
I'll roll a fresh set of prints, send to the DMV,
看看能不能确定他的身份
see if we can't identify him.
看来你完全康复了
I see you made a full recovery.
好多了 谢谢
Better, thanks.
弗格打电♥话♥ 说有人被马拖行
Ferg called. Said a guy was dragged by a horse.
野马 一身厚实的冬衣 没有马掌
Wild horse. Got a heavy winter coat, no shoes.
我猜他可能是走散了
My guess, he's just been herd torn.
野马居然有这么好的马鞍
That's a pretty nice saddle for a wild horse.
你认为他是骑着马中枪的
So you figure he was riding the horse and he got shot?
枪一响 马受惊 开跑
Gunshot goes off, spooks the horse, he runs.
受害人跌下马 被绳子缠住了
Victim falls off, gets tangled in the ropes?
那是单套结
That knot's a bowline.
有人把他系在了马鞍上
Someone tied him to the saddle.
为什么射杀后还要把人系在马上呢
Why shoot somebody and then tie him to a horse?
严重过度杀伤了
It seems like overkill.
凶手可能是想处理尸体
Murderer probably wanted to get rid of the body.
看痕迹从那边来的 我们去找找起始处
That's where the trail ends. Let's see where it started.
小维 把马送到兽医那里
Vic, get that horse to the vet.
沃特
Walt.
看来我要把尸体送去给布洛姆菲尔德医生了
I guess I'll take the body to Doc Bloomfield's.
你要想也行
Only if you're feeling up to it.
好吧
Good.
之后 去拜访下你兄弟崔维斯·墨菲
After that, pay a visit to your buddy Travis Murphy.
崔维斯 为什么
Travis? Why?
去收回他的财产
You need to take possession of his property.
你好像更生布兰奇的气了
You seem more than usually irritated with Branch.
他太关注选举 几乎无心工作了
He's so focused on the election, he's barely doing his job.
痕迹在这儿不见了
The trail is lost here.
至少还有十几个其他的马蹄印
There are at least a dozen other hoof prints.
这是什么
What is this?
是竞技场
It's an arena.
就像镇上的竞技会
Looks like the rodeo's in town.
杜兰特镇上就有个很大的竞技会场
Durant's got a big rodeo arena right in town.
干嘛要大老远在这里再开个竞技会
Why come all the way out here just to put on a rodeo?
如果在镇上开
Do it in town,
就要应付许可证 规则 保险
you got to deal with permits, rules, insurance...
保护动物协会 我
humane society, me.
而在里 什么都不用管
Come out here, and anything goes.
是啊
Yeah.
看出来了
I can see that.
这片土地的所有人
All this land's owned by the same guy
拥有那块非法竞技会的场地
who owns the illegal rodeo grounds.
是啊 不过不是"人" 而是公♥司♥
Yeah. Only it's not a guy, it's a company...
贝尔特罗尔农场有限公♥司♥
Beltro Corporate Farms LLC.
甜菜 玉米 苜蓿
Sugar beets, corn, and alfalfa.
公♥司♥十五年前来到这儿
Corporations came out here about 15 years ago.
购买♥♥了所有的家庭农场
Bought up all the family operations.
这年头儿很难说清哪儿是哪儿的
Hard to tell who owns what these days.
有时间吗
You got a second?
需要什么帮助吗 各位
Can I help you folks?!
你是这里的工头
You the foreman here?
不是 我是卡尔·韦斯顿
No. Cal Weston.
只是雇工
Just a hired hand.
我可不擅长跟公♥司♥老板打交道
Dealing with the corporate bosses ain't my strong suit.
跟那些一辈子没碰铁锹的家伙
It's tough explaining farming to fellas
解释农业可不容易啊
that never held a spade before in their life.
提图斯·格里芬才是工头
Titus Griffin's the foreman.
他在吗
Is he around?
我今天上午没见着他
I haven't seen him this morning.
我们的供给不多了
We're pretty low on supplies.
他可能去镇上采购了
He might've gone into town to restock.
有什么问题么
Is there some kind of problem?
有证据显示
Got evidence of
昨晚有场非法竞技会在你们地盘上举♥行♥
an illegal rodeo that was held on the property last night.
你或其他工人知道情况吗
You or any of the workers happen to know about that?
没有 我不清楚
No. I had no idea.
我住在镇上 大概七点离开的
I live in town, and I left around 7:00.
我没有看出有什么情况
I didn't see anything out of the ordinary.
不过住在棚屋里的工人我就不知道了
I can't speak for the workers that live in the barracks, though.
不过提图斯住在农场这儿
But Titus lives on site.
他可能会更清楚他们当晚是如何度过的
He probably has a better idea of how they spent the evening.
我们得马上跟提图斯谈下
We need to talk to Titus immediately.
让他一回来就给警局去电♥话♥
Have him call the station when he gets back.
我们得通知公♥司♥竞技会的事情
We also need to alert the company about the rodeo.
能把他们的电♥话♥给我们吗
Think you can get their number for us?
没问题 我马上回来
Sure. I'll be right back.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表