剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
And where were you?
我在拼搏流汗
I was at a sweat.
为什么
For what?
为对抗纽外特能源
For strength to fight Newett Energy.
"不再坐视"计划今天进行抗♥议♥
Idle No More is planning a protest here today.
他们封不住我们的嘴
They can't silence us.
你觉得这起爆♥炸♥是有人想封住你们的嘴
You think this explosion was someone trying to silence you?
自从我曝光了纽外特能源
Ever since I blew the whistle on Newett Energy
告诉大家那公♥司♥对我们土地和水源的所作所为后
and started telling people what this company is doing to our land and our water,
他们就一直全力威胁我.
they've been trying their damndest to intimidate me.
我弟弟被谋杀只会让我们的呐喊更大声
My brother's murder will just make our voices stronger and stronger.
好吧 那么 如果这不是意外
Okay. So, if it wasn't an accident,
为什么有人要杀伊桑
why would someone kill Ethan?
因为他们以为他是我
Because they thought he was me.
我猜所有夏安族人在纽外特公♥司♥眼里长得都一样
I guess all Cheyenne look the same to everybody at Newett.
伊桑也是"不再坐视"的成员吗
Was Ethan part of Idle No More?
不是
No.
他高中毕业后就离开保留区上了大学
After he graduated high school, he left the res for college.
几个月前才搬回这里
He just moved back a few months ago and
在夜马赌场的管理层任职
accepted a management position at NightHorse casino.
我猜他以为印在绿纸上的白人总统[美钞]
I guess he figured that white presidents on green paper
能治愈被毒害的我们
would cure all that ills us.
可能他只是不知道有甲烷问题
Maybe he just didn't know about the methane problem.
伊桑知道 所有夏安族人都知道
Ethan knew. All Cheyenne know about it.
我们连洗个手都得门窗大开
We got to open windows and doors just to wash our hands.
我们睡觉都得开着窗 时刻小心
We have to sleep with windows cracked and one eye open.
我们得通知伊桑的妻子
We need to notify Ethan's wife.
有时候 这种事情由家人告知比较好
Sometimes, this kind of news is better coming from family.
她妻子叫劳琳 也在赌场工作
Her name is Lauryn. She works at the casino, too,
我宁愿由你们通知她
and I'd prefer it if you informed her.
那么 你们不介意的话 我要回去找我族人了
So, if you two don't mind, I've got to get back to my people.
我自己走就行了
I'll see myself out.
布洛姆菲尔德医生打来的 他让你马上过去
Doctor Bloomfield called. He wants you to come over right away,
说是要跟你面谈
said he needed to talk to you in person.
靠 我真想见见他
Damn it, I really wanted to meet him.
布洛姆菲尔德医生到底什么样啊
So what is Doc Bloomfield like, anyway?
帅得要命 外加难以抗拒的神秘气质
Ruggedly handsome with a somewhat irresistible air of mystery.
医生 这位是莫雷蒂警官
Doc. This is Deputy Moretti.
我母亲是日本人 父亲是苏格兰犹太混血
My mother's Japanese, father's Scots-Jewish.
还当我是韩国人 是吧
Thought I'd be Korean, right?
我们不是来了解你血统的 医生
We didn't come here for your genealogy, Doc.
你说要跟我面谈
You said you needed to talk in person.
市长要我亲自监督验尸
The Mayor asked me to personally oversee the autopsy
然后通知你结果
and inform you of any results.
为什么
Why?
显然 纽外特能源的总裁
Apparently, Newett Energy's C.E.O.
今早打电♥话♥到市长的办公室
called the Mayor's office this morning,
要求确保不忽视所有细节
wanted to make sure no details were overlooked.
还要求确保没有执法人员
Also wanted to make sure no law-enforcement officials
匆忙得出不负责任的结论
jump to any costly conclusions about liability.
那应该是指我吧
I assume that means me.
你在支持夏安族人这方面名声在外
You do got a reputation of being a Cheyenne advocate,
而且你从没学会过
and you never really learned
圆滑处事
how to properly oil the haunches of power.
有什么发现
What did you find?
目前 只有一堆麻烦
So far, nothing but trouble.
首先 伊桑·独鹿从头到脚都被涂了红色
First of all, Ethan LoneElk had been painted red from head to toe.
正面的颜料助涨了火势 你也看到了
Now, the paint fueled the fire on his front, as you can see,
而他的背面却被保护好了
but his back was preserved,
很可能是当爆♥炸♥发生时他正躺在地上
most likely 'cause he was lying down when the blast occurred.
我取了一份颜料样本 红色 油基的
I took a sample of the paint... red, oil-based.
给 我从他衣服上取下的样品
Here. I cut a swatch from his shirt.
我跟这位一样讨厌种族偏见
And I hate racial stereotypes as much as the next guy,
但他似乎是印第安酒鬼
but it looks like he was one drunk Indian.
擦拭了他的口腔
I swabbed inside his cheek.
太不正式了
Hardly seems official.
你二十四小时内无法做完毒理检验 是吧
You can't actually get a tox-screen back in 24 hours, can you?
目前我们可没有那么多时间可以浪费 亲爱的
We don't have the luxury of time, given all the givens, darling.
莫雷蒂警官 请帮我个忙
So, Deputy Moretti, please do me a favor.
你把这个吹嘴放在伊桑的嘴上 就像这样
I want you to hold this mouthpiece over Ethan's mouth just like so.
[意大利语]谢谢
Grazie.
沃特 你站在那儿
Walt, I want you to stand there.
数到三
Now, on the count of three,
然后按压受害人胸腔 准备好没
I want you to press down on the victim's chest. Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
他吹出了0.34
He just blew a 0.34.
这可得不少啤酒啊 沃特
That's a hell of a lot of beer, eh, Walt?
我们在他家没发现任何啤酒瓶罐
We didn't find any empty beer bottles or cans,
什么都没有
anything at his house.
伊桑当时在喝酒
So, Ethan was drinking.
这解释不了为什么房♥子爆♥炸♥前
This doesn't explain why he was painted red
他会被涂成红色
before a house went up in flames.
-露比 -你去哪儿
- Ruby. - Where are you going?
回我办公桌
To my desk.
别了 沃特要我们出去
Nope. Walt wants us to go out.
为什么
Why?
颜料店 我们找到这种颜色
Paint shopping... we need to match this color.
这哪儿来的
Where's this from?
来自保留区一位先生身上 伊桑·独鹿
Off a gentleman from the res... Ethan LoneElk.
有时候我真不理解人是怎么了
I just don't get people sometimes.
他们把他整个儿涂成红色
They painted his entire body red.
太恐怖了 我们走吧 大热门
It's horrible. Let's go, hot shot.
四箭赌场
四箭赌场提供了全职工作和医疗福利
Four Arrows Casino full-time jobs and medical benefits
给42名夏安族人 14名阿♥拉♥巴霍族人
for 42 Cheyenne, 14 Arapaho,
6名拉科塔族 3名克劳族人
6 Lakota, and 3 Crow.
你倒是说说 这个赌场又怎么会
Now remind me... how again is this casino
对保留区有负面影响
a negative influence for the res?
我不是来跟你辩论的 雅各
I'm not here to debate with you, Jacob.
我要跟你一个员工谈谈
I need to talk to one of your employees.
消息比你到得早 警长 是为了那场爆♥炸♥吗
News travels faster than you, Sheriff. This about the explosion?
无可奉告
No comment.
我没告诉他妻子
I didn't tell his wife.
我觉得不该由我来说
I didn't think it was my place.
这是你的工作 暂时还是
That's your job... for now, anyway.
劳琳·独鹿 她正在培训 里面第三桌
Lauryn LoneElk... she's training, third table in.
表情坚定 眼神坚定 控制住全桌
Face of steel, eyes of steel... you control the table.
别让他们看出什么
Don't show them a thing.
劳琳·独鹿
Lauryn LoneElk?
我是劳琳 有什么事吗
I'm Lauryn. How can I help you?
独鹿夫人 能麻烦打断下吗
Mrs. LoneElk, can you take a break?
休息五分钟 一秒不许迟
You have five minutes, not a moment more.
非常遗憾地通知你今天
I'm very sorry to tell you there was an
保留区发生了一起爆♥炸♥
explosion on the reservation today,
你丈夫伊桑 丧生了
and your husband, Ethan... he was killed.
我们能别在这儿说吗
Can we not do this here?
你丈夫有告诉过你他要去他哥哥那儿吗
Did your husband tell you he was going to his brother's house?
-他从不跟我说 -为什么
- He never does. - Why?
伊桑的家人很难缠
Ethan's family is a difficult issue.
我丈夫和我从不讨论这点
My husband and I have learned not to discuss it.
我不是独鹿他们家人想象中的
I don't exactly fit the LoneElk family's image
理想儿媳
of an ideal squaw.
他说他不跟他们来往了
He said he stopped visiting them,
但我知道还是有来往
but I know he was still going.
那伊桑经常去多兰家吗
Did Ethan always go to Dolan's house,
或者他们会去什么地方喝杯啤酒吗
or did they ever go anywhere for a beer?
伊桑不喝酒
Ethan didn't drink.
虽然他工作压力大到需要喝
Though he should have with the pressures of his job.
我知道他也在赌场工作
I understand he worked at the casino, too.
伊桑负责人力资源
Ethan ran human resources,
给应聘者做药检
drug-testing potential employees.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表