剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
看到你了 亲
I see you, honey.
西镇警魂
第二季 第二集
轴&翻&校&后期&总监:阿好
真不知道"尸体女士"是怎么做到的
I don't know how Carcass Lady does it.
她叫霍利·怀特斯
Her name's Holly Whitish.
做这行十年了
She's been doing it for 10 years, so...
说起来 你还应该感谢她
All things considered you should thank her.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why's that?
清理路毙的动物本来是警员的活儿
Cleaning up roadkill used to be the deputies' job.
几个月后
In a few months,
这些土就会很肥沃了
this will all be high-dollar topsoil.
给 能盖住气味
Here. This will help mask the scent.
是榛子
It's hazelnut.
我们没事
We're fine.
-说你自己吧 -给
- Speak for yourself. - Here.
真高兴你们这么快赶来
I'm glad you guys got here quick as you did
我虽然习惯了接触那些可怜的动物
'cause, I mean, I'm pretty used to the poor animals,
但是 看到真正的死人
but, you know, seeing an actual dead person,
感觉真的是不一样 你们懂吧
it just kind of hits you different, you know?
是啊 感谢来电
Yeah. We appreciate the call.
看起来你挺忙的
Look like you have your hands full here, so...
是啊 一年中最忙的时候
Yeah, it's my busiest time of year.
怀俄明的冬天一过
After the Wyoming winter,
这些小鹿就开始在高速公路上追逐嬉戏
all these horny kids start chasing each other back and forth on the highway,
我就得去善后
and I pick up the pieces.
胸部有伤口
There's a wound on his chest...
枪伤
gunshot.
还有
He's got...
满脸的淤青和刮痕
bruises and scratches all over his face.
右手有擦伤
Abrasions on his right hand.
看来他有反击
Looks like he got a couple last licks in, himself.
你认识他么
You recognize him?
不认识
No.
这是史密斯威森 点40
It's a Smith & Wesson. 40.
给动物安乐死 登记过了
It's for mercy killings. It's registered, though.
没有钱包 但我发现了他的烟
There's no wallet, but I found his tobacco.
其实 那是我的
Actually, that's mine.
小心点
Careful.
警长 你踩到大查理的脚了
Sheriff, you're stepping on big Charlie's foot right there.
你什么时候发现老查理的
When did you find big Charlie?
两天前
Two evenings ago.
她呢
And her?
瘦贝琪
Slender Betsy.
昨天早上带回来的
I just brought her home yesterday morning.
受害人被夹在两者之间
Victim was sandwiched between these two,
所以死亡时间可能是
so time of death's probably somewhere between, uh,
两天前的晚饭时间到昨天早上六点之间
dinnertime two days ago and 6:00 A.M. yesterday.
你能不能给我一份
You mind giving me the names of everybody
过去四十八小时内进出这里的人员名单
who had access to your place the last 48 hours?
我倒希望
I wish I could,
但我成天在路上
but I'm out on the road all the time,
这儿又对公众开放
and I just leave this place open to the public.
自从上周报纸对我一报道
Ever since they wrote that article about me in the paper last week,
人们都喜欢开车过来看一看
people just like to drive by and have a look.
这些爱的殉道者
All my martyrs for love.
凯迪
Cady?
你在家
You home?
我不会读布洛姆菲尔德医生的报告
I can barely read Doc Bloomfield's report.
说受害人死于枪伤 没写什么口径
Says the victim died from a gunshot wound. Doesn't say what caliber.
看上去像点38
Looks like a. 38.
霍利携带的是点40
Holly was carrying a .40, so...
"吐绶鸡 绿头鸭"
"Meleagris gallopavo, a. Platyrhynchos,"
还有 "家鸡"
and "Gallus domesticus."
拉丁文
Latin.
是受害人胃中的残留物
It's the contents of the victim's stomach.
也就是火鸡 鸭子 鸡
That's ground Turkey, duck, and chicken.
火鸭鸡
Turducken?
什么乡巴佬地方卖♥♥火鸭鸡
What hillbilly hellhole serves a Turducken burger?
亨利
Henry.
你这儿开始卖♥♥火鸡了么
Have you started serving Turkey?
从不卖♥♥ 永不卖♥♥
Never have and never will.
为什么不卖♥♥火鸡
What's wrong with Turkey?
那个 那个代表感恩节
It's, uh... it's a Thanksgiving thing.
你是说"忘恩负义节"吧
You mean "thanks-taking"?
详见美国感恩节的来源
印第安人当时救了美国人的命 美国人的回报是几乎杀光了印第安人
上帝啊 你们还真记仇
God, you people really hold a grudge.
我们在找卖♥♥火鸭鸡汉堡的地方
We're looking for a place that serves Turducken burgers.
在受害人的胃部残余物中发现的
Found some in a murder victim's stomach.
我知道只一个地方卖♥♥ 马鞍角卡车休息站
I know of only one place... Saddle Horn truck stop.
谢了 亨利
Thanks, Henry.
你们要想偷偷接近别人 记得选逆风向
If you're trying to sneak up on someone, approach from upwind,
否则人家二里地外就能闻到你们的味儿了
or they will smell you two coming from a mile away.
抱歉 我不认识他
I'm sorry. I don't recognize him.
不过我也没成天跟那些人混在一起
But it's not like I spend a lot of my time back here checking out dudes.
我听说你们这儿卖♥♥特牛逼的火鸭鸡汉堡
So, I hear that you guys serve up a real badass Turducken burger.
好吃么
Is it good?
和普通汉堡差不多
Tastes like a regular burger.
但你们是晚上五点才开始卖♥♥ 是吧
But you don't start serving these burgers till 5:00 P.M., right?
是 没错
Yeah, that's right.
一换夜班半小时内就开始销♥售♥特♥价♥晚餐
Dinner specials begin as soon as the night shift starts...in about half an hour.
每天晚上都卖♥♥火鸭鸡汉堡么
And you serve the Turducken burger every night?
除非牛肉降价
Till beef prices go down.
谢谢配合
Thanks for your time.
如果受害人买♥♥了特♥价♥餐
If our victim had the house specialty,
那么他一定是五点后才到
then he wasn't here till after 5:00.
一个人干嘛要大老远跑来吃味道普通的汉堡
Why would a guy come out here to the middle of nowhere for a so-so burger?
也许他来不是冲着汉堡
Maybe he didn't come for the Turducken.
也许他来是冲着服务
Maybe he came for the atmosphere.
那怎么样 晚点儿再来问夜班服务员吗
So, what's the plan? Come back later, talk to the night shift?
开上福特烈马 叫上布兰奇和弗格 来这里会合
Take the Bronco, round up Branch and Ferg, meet me back here.
瞧瞧
Let's see.
佩吉·托马斯报告有人闯进她家地下室
Peggy Thomas reported an intruder in her basement.
结果是只獾
Turned out to be a badger.
夜班服务员都不认识受害人
None of our night-shift guys recognized our victim.
这个真不错 来一口
These are really good. Do you want a bite?
你怎么了
What is wrong with you?
没什么 只是
Nothing. Just...
担心沃特会犯牛脾气闯进别的县
Concerned about Walt cowboying into someone else's county.
就这样
That's all.
好了 所有人 准备行动
All right, everybody. Let's get ready.
-警♥察♥ -滚出去
- Sheriff's department! - Get out of here!
举起手来
Hands up!
把手放下
Hands down!
埃尔罗德 有人来看你
Elrod, someone here to see you!
晚上好 各位
Night's up, fellas.
下来
Hit the ground!
该死
Damn it.
停下
Stop!
停车 停车
Stop the truck! Stop the truck!
停车
Stop the truck!
今晚华丽摇滚部分结束了
The T&A portion of your evening is now over.
不过问答部分即将开始了
But the Q&A portion is about to begin.
客人站这边
So, I need customers on this side,
客服站这边
customer service on this side.
妓♥女♥ 嫖♥客♥
Hookers, Johns.
有人认识这个人吗
Do any of you recognize this man?
我们需要他的名字 或者车辆信息
We're looking for a name or a vehicle description.
你呢
You?
-你呢 -你确定吗
- You? - You sure?
-那你呢 也不认识 -好吧
- What about you? No? - All right.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表