剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
既然他们不说 放他们回家
If they won't talk, send 'em home.
阿布萨罗卡县祝你们在家愉快
Absaroka County wishes you all a fine evening... at home.
现在走吧
Go. Now!
-快 回家 -走吧
- Come on. Go home. - Let's go!
除了你
Except you.
你看到照片时笑了
You were smiling when we showed you that.
姐性格开朗啊
I'm told I have a sunny disposition.
2419A2 绿色小货
2419A2. Green minivan.
24是我们县的 是你皮条客的车
24 is my county and your pimp's vehicle.
今天下午我看到他载你过来
I saw him drop you off this afternoon.
我猜猜
Let me guess...
要是我不合作 你就告诉他
if I don't cooperate, you'll tell him what?
要是你合作 我保证会逮捕你的皮条客
If you cooperate, I'll make sure your pimp's arrested,
那你就能离开这里了
which will allow you to get out of here,
只要你愿意
if that's what you want.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
我得去查信♥用♥卡♥账单吧
Let me check my credit-card receipts.
那你知道什么
What can you tell me?
-他很脏 -怎么个脏法
- He stunk. - Like what?
满身柏油
Like tar.
我们查了一早上了
We've been doing this all morning.
这儿到底有多少支修路队啊
How many more of these damn road crews are there?
告诉你们一声 就算是警♥察♥ 工头也不乐意
Just to let you know, badge or no badge, the foreman really doesn't like
你们没他的批准四处瞎逛
people snooping around his site without his approval.
对违反规定他又作何感想呢
How does he feel about people abandoning their post?
糟了
Crap!
搞什么鬼
What the...?!
不会干活儿就滚蛋
Do your job or lose it!
抱歉 先生
Sorry, Sir!
这工作很危险 不能分心 警长
This job is dangerous enough without distractions, Sheriff.
不会耽误太久
This won't take long.
这是罗斯·兰腾 怎么了
That's Ross Lanten. What happened?
-他在你队上 -干了两年
- Was he on your crew? - For the last two years.
他什么情况
What can you tell us about him?
罗斯就是罗斯 有时行 有时不行
Ross is Ross. He was just kind of there and then he wasn't.
几天没露面了
Quit showing up a few days ago.
你不担心吗
Were you concerned?
担心啊 花了十分钟才找到人替他
Yeah, for the 10 minutes that it took to replace him.
再忍♥一会儿
Just hold it together a bit longer.
罗斯和队里的工友们有冲突么
Ross have any problems with other men in the crew?
有争执么
Any fights?
没有 实际上 他满嘴都是下班后去鬼混
No, in fact, he'd go on and on about how he wanted to hang out after work.
"我们喝酒玩女人去" 那才是他的本行
"Let's grab some beers and broads. " That was his line.
你也去么
You join him?
绝不 我不喝酒 我是摩♥门♥教♥徒
Never. Don't drink. I'm Mormon.
好 谢了
Okay. Great. Thanks.
有份五年前的犯罪报告 罗斯·兰腾曾在谢尔丹
A crime report was filled out five years ago on Ross Lanten in Sheridan...
性侵犯他人
sexual assault.
-怎么回事 -一如既往 啥都没写
- What happened? - The usual... nothing.
受害人拒绝起诉 放弃指控了
The victim refused to prosecute. Charges were dropped.
你没必要给我买♥♥这个
You know, you didn't have to buy this for me.
原来的被我弄坏了
I broke your old one.
应该给自己也买♥♥一个
Should have bought yourself one, too.
为什么 用你的就好
Why? I just use yours.
这是兰腾的登记住址和卡车
This is Lanten's listed address and registered truck.
罗斯可不像有家的人
Ross didn't sound like a family man.
不知道兰腾夫人对罗斯"喝酒玩女人"的惯例做何感想
Wonder how Mrs. Lanten feels about Ross' "beers and broads" routine.
也许邻居知道
Maybe the neighbors know.
凯迪 你在家么
Cady, you home?
抱歉打扰
Sorry to intrude.
不不 没关系 我刚热完身了
No. No, not at all. I was just finishing my warm-up.
要喝点什么吗
Can I get you something to drink?
不用了 没事 谢了
No, we're good. Thanks.
伊♥拉♥克♥
Iraq?
是的 军车司机 服役两期
Yeah. Army driver. Two tours.
我可能是肾上腺素上瘾吧
Guess I got addicted to the adrenaline.
我想问你几个有关于你邻居罗斯·兰腾的问题
I wanted to ask you a few questions about your neighbor, Ross Lanten.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 还想知道什么
He's an ass. Anything else you want to know?
我是格雷格·科莱特
Greg Collette.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
我在纪念大道上开了间健身馆
I own the gym on Memorial Drive.
有拳击
We do a little boxing.
有时候会失手
Sometimes things get out of hand when we spar.
来得不是时候吗
Is this a bad time?
通常这个时间我就去跑步了
I- I usually go running about now.
她的作息时间非常规律
She keeps a pretty tight schedule.
是啊 不过晚会儿也可以
I do. It can wait, though.
说说罗斯·兰腾
Tell us about Ross Lanten.
天天烂醉如泥 经常调戏我妻子
When he's not getting drunk and leering at my wife,
不然就乱吼乱叫
he's over there screaming at his own.
他的妻子似乎不在家
His wife doesn't seem to be home right now.
知道哪儿能找到她吗
You know where I might find her?
北卡罗来纳 但愿
North Carolina, hopefully.
为什么
Because?
玛茜两周前就离开罗斯了
Marcie actually left Ross about two weeks ago,
说是要回家跟母亲同住
said she was going to live with her mother.
终于说服她带孩子离开他了
Finally convinced her to take the kids and leave him.
怎么做到的
How did you manage that?
视频
Video.
罗斯和玛茜那天又大吵了一架
Ross and Marcie got into another one of their big blowouts.
等罗斯离开后 格雷格跟踪了他
And when Ross left, Greg decided to follow him.
我当时很生气 就想找他当面对质
I was so mad, I thought I was gonna confront him at first,
后来就看到他去了马鞍角卡车休息站
and then he pulled into Saddle Horn truck stop and
跟那里的姑娘说话
started talking with the girls...
妓♥女♥
Prostitutes.
我就拿起电♥话♥ 拍了视频
So I grabbed the phone and I took some video.
给玛茜看到后 才终于说服她离开他了
When we showed Marcie, that's what finally convinced her to leave him.
格雷格·科莱特的眼睛乌青
Greg collette has a black eye,
罗斯·兰腾的手有擦伤
and Ross Lanten had defense wounds on his hands.
科莱特夫妇对那家伙的厌恶一派理直气壮
The Collettes aren't shy about how much they hate the man.
对拆了他的婚姻也一派理直气壮
Not too shy about interfering in his marriage, either.
他们甚至都没问我们为什么要问到兰腾
Neither one of them even asked why we had questions about Lanten.
那现在怎么办
So, what now?
查出罗斯·兰腾妻子的下落
Try and track down Ross Lanten's wife.
盯住他们俩
Let's keep an eye on those two.
晚上好 警长
Good evening, Sheriff.
我还不是警长
I'm not sheriff quite yet.
也许你需要点帮助
Maybe you could use some help with that.
比如来点灵感 也许来个性丑闻
Some inspiration, perhaps. Maybe a racy scandal?
最重要的一点 别鼓励男人
And the first thing that you learn is, don't encourage them.
-你稍加辞色 他们就会 -臭娘们儿 滚开
- Now, you give them an inch, and they think... - You reek. Get off me.
女士
Ma'am.
怀特斯小姐 我想你喝够了
Miss Whitish, I think you have had enough.
瞧这盛气凌人的劲儿
"Me condescending big concern chief."
你需要出去呼吸下新鲜空气 马上
You need to step outside and get some air. Right now.
好吧
All right.
你总是任由醉酒客人开车回家吗
So, do you always send off your drunks to drive themselves home?
霍利的钥匙 出租车马上到
Holly's keys. A cab is on its way.
最近有凯迪的消息么
Have you heard from Cady lately?
没有
No, I have not.
有的话 你会告诉我么
If you do... will you let me know?
当然不会
I most certainly will not.
来
Come on!
是 是该见见你老子了
It's... it's time for you to meet your daddy!
打 打招呼 打招呼
Say... say hello. Say hello.
-怀特斯小姐 够了 拜托 -打招呼 打
- Miss Whitish, that is enough! Please! - Say hello! Say...
别碰我 别碰我
Don't you touch me! Don't you touch me.
女士 放下武器
Ma'am. Put the weapon down.
放下刀
Drop the knife.
对不起 警长
I'm sorry, Sheriff.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表