剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
你需要帮忙吗
You need something?!
做个好梦 警长
Sweet dreams, Sheriff!
生于斯夜 美哉快哉
It's a beautiful night to be born!
露比 是我
Ruby, it's me.
好像有具尸体
I think we have a dead body.
在哪儿
Where?
我不知道
I have no idea.
西镇警魂
第二季 第六集
轴&翻&校&后期&总监:阿好
警长竞选辩论明天市政厅举办
-早 警长 -早
- Morning, Sheriff. - Morning.
昨晚有没有凶案
Reports of any deaths last night?
-没有 -那今早呢
- No. - How about this morning?
也没有 怎么了 你希望有凶案
No. Why? You want there to be one?
-似乎我收到线报了 -似乎 谁给的
- Think I just got a tip. - You think? From who?
"嘿优卡"
A Heyoka.
你指那个绕着广场倒走的醉汉
You mean the drunk guy who walks backwards around the square?
那家伙
That one?
什么
Excuse me?
住在这片区域的一个夏安族人
Cheyenne man that lives in the area.
他是个
He's, uh, something of a, uh...
-疯子 -神圣小丑
- A head case. - Sacred clown.
夏安族人叫他"对立勇士"
Cheyenne call him Contrary Warrior.
他专做相反的事情
He does the opposite of what you'd expect.
-为什么 -传统吧
- Why? - Tradition, mostly.
就是为了让人们离开固有区域
Seems the whole idea is to get people out of their comfort zones,
逼人们检视自己的观点
force them to examine their beliefs.
真烦人
That's annoying.
如果我没理解错他 好像有具尸体在哪儿
If I just heard him right, we got a dead body somewhere.
沃特
Walt.
我知道你反感政♥治♥
I know you hate politics,
不过假装有谋杀案
but pretending there's a murder...
这种拖延辩论的法子还真是奇怪
it's a strange way of procrastinating before the debate.
我不是拖延
I'm not procrastinating.
你在准备了吗
Have you been preparing?
准备十年了
For the last decade.
刚接到个电♥话♥ 看来你那"嘿优卡"是对的
Just got a call. I guess your Heyoka was right.
或者应该说"是错的" 有具尸体
Or would that be wrong? We got a body.
高尔夫度假盛地示意图
康纳利有限公♥司♥
这不是尸体
That's not a body.
只是个头骨
It's a skull.
得打电♥话♥给大学和文化委员会
Better call in the university and the Culture Committee.
有可能是夏安族墓地
Could be a Cheyenne burial site.
我第一个问题是 谁不会为此被我炒鱿鱼
My first question is who am I not going to fire for this?!
巴罗 这种事是有规定的
Barlow, there are regulations about these things.
讲点道理吧
Let's be reasonable.
我一直很讲道理
I'm always reasonable,
所以我不会乖乖坐着资助傻帽
which is why I am not gonna stand around funding an arrowhead Hunt!
现在也不需要你那么做
I don't need you to be doing this right now.
你想当警长 那就拿出警长样儿来
You want to be Sheriff? Start acting like a Sheriff.
解决问题去
Make the problem go away.
小维 怎么了
Vic, what's up?
让沃特接电♥话♥
Give me Walt.
不
No.
该死的 布兰奇 把电♥话♥给沃特
Damn it, Branch, just hand Walt the phone.
小维找你
It's Vic.
我儿子长大就干这个吗
Is that what my son has grown up to be?
沃特·朗迈尔的私人助理
Walt Longmire's personal assistant?
你辩论会上准备干什么 给他端咖啡吗
What are you gonna do at the debate... fetch him his coffee?
布兰奇 留下来 看好现场 还有你父亲
Branch, stay here. Watch the site, and your father.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
谋杀现场
Murder scene.
预言家
灵媒
死亡牌
Death card.
它其实没有看上去那么凶险
You know, it's not as sinister as it looks.
只是意味着事情将要有个了断
All it means is that something's coming to an end.
有时候 这是吉兆
Sometimes, it's a good sign.
跟她说去
Tell her that.
气管有伤
Bruises on her windpipe.
眼皮下毛细血管爆裂
Busted capillaries under her eyelids.
看起来像被勒死的
Looks like she was strangled.
可能是抢劫
Could be a robbery.
可能
Could be.
不过没有强行闯入的迹象
No sign of forced entry, though.
当然了 这里的人从不锁门
Yeah, of course, nobody around here ever locks their doors anyway.
看来"预言家"采取门户开放政策
Looks like Cassandra had an open-do policy.
谁都可以走进来
Anyone could have walked in here.
看来"预言家"并不是她的真名
It also looks like Cassandra wasn't actually named Cassandra.
辛西娅·两河
Cynthia TwoRivers.
我得找到她的弟弟 亚伦
I need to find her brother, Aaron.
为什么
Why?
他今早骑马经过了我的屋子
He rode past my cabin this morning.
挺奇怪啊 居然让部落的对立勇士
Seems strange to have your tribe's Contrary Warrior
住在废弃房♥屋里
living in an abandoned building.
当然奇怪
It would be strange,
因为最后一名真正的对立勇士在1974年去世了
especially since the last actual contrary warrior died in 1974.
那亚伦算什么
What does that make Aaron?
虚荣的讨厌鬼
A pest... with pretensions.
亚伦 你姐姐死了
Aaron, your sister's dead.
所以你今早骑马经过我的屋子 来告诉我
That why you rode past my cabin this morning... to tell me?
不是
No.
是你的屋子经过我
Your cabin rode past me.
亚伦
Aaron...
沃特在调查杀害你姐姐的凶手
Walt is looking for your sister's killer,
所以别来印第安疯子这套 帮帮忙
so cut the crazy-Indian act for a minute and help.
也许
Maybe...
我应该向你学习
I should follow your example...
假装自己根本不是印第安人
and pretend not to be Indian at all.
外红而内白
Red on the outside, white on the inside.
来 漂亮苹果献给老师
Here, a shining apple for your teacher!
亚伦 你昨晚在哪儿
Aaron, where were you last night?
家
Home.
你无家可归
You are homeless.
漂亮苹果 你也一样
Shining apple, so are you!
亚伦 你如果不直接回答我
Aaron, if you can't give me a straight answer,
我只好逮捕你
I have no choice but to arrest you.
你怎么知道你姐姐死了
How did you know your sister was dead?
我 我去了她家
I- I walked to her place.
往屋里一看
I looked inside, and...
她的尸体在那儿 她不在
her body was there, but she was not.
-是你杀了她吗 -不 是你吗
- Did you kill her? - No! Did you?!
停
Stop it.
我 我得站起来
I need... I need to stand.
警长 我爱她
Sheriff, I loved her.
她是唯一相信我的人
She was the only one who believed in me.
你得找出凶手 绳之以法
You have to find who did this and make them pay.
我会尽力
I'll do everything I can.
我相信你
I believe you.
你永远不知道他是不是在撒谎
You can never tell when he is telling the truth.
那他就跟其他人一样
He's just like everybody else, then.
他至少还事先声明了这点
At least he's up front about it.
我禁止他进"红马驹"之前
Before I banned him from the Red Pony,
亚伦·两河经常喝得酩酊大醉 倒着出门
Aaron TwoRivers used to drink his fill and walk out the door backwards...
分文不付
without paying.
他的"对立行为"没你想象中那么有趣
His contrary act is less charming than you think.
警长
Sheriff!
警长
Sheriff.
我刚刚在盘问那些常来"预言家"这里的顾客
I was questioning the clients who kept coming into Cassandra's.
有个人一看见我就跑了
This one guy took off as soon as he saw me.
记下他的车牌号♥了吗
Get his license-plate number?
没 但看清楚他的脸了
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表