剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我的天啊
Oh, my lord.
抱歉 露比 开门开急了
Sorry, Ruby. I guess I got a little overeager with the door.
-这是什么 -沃特帮我找了份工作
- What's that all about? - Walt got me a job.
我很想跟你聊聊
I'd like to stay and chat,
不过我得先送货给维多利亚·莫雷蒂
but I've got a delivery for Victoria Moretti.
什么 给我的
What? For me?
美丽的花朵送给美丽的姑娘
Beautiful flowers for a beautiful sunrise.
-你丈夫干坏事了吗 -没
- Your husband do something bad? - No.
你干好事了吗
You do something good?
闭嘴 鲍勃
Shut up. Bob.
-卡片呢 -应该在丝带下边
- Where's the card? - It should be under the ribbon.
没有
It's not here.
也许他想用鲜花代替语言
Maybe he wanted the flowers to do the talking.
沃特 公路巡警海恩斯警佐来电
Walt. I got Sergeant Haynes, Highway Patrol.
查理 怎么样 严重吗
Charley. What's up? Is it serious?
严重吗
Is it serious?
是 我看很严重
Yeah, I'd say it's serious.
西镇警魂
第二季 第四集
轴&翻&校&后期&总监:阿好
从刹车痕迹来看 开车的人刹得很急
From the looks of these skid marks, whoever was driving sure stopped in a hurry.
-看见司机了吗 -没有
- Any sign of the driver? - No.
我发现空车 就马上电♥话♥给你了
I just found the empty rig, called you right away.
看起来像是5.56口径
These look like 5.56 caliber.
没有血迹 也没有私人物品
No blood. No personal effects, either.
小维 查下车牌号♥ 打电♥话♥给卡车公♥司♥
Vic, run the VIN number and call the trucking company.
我要知道卡车是从哪儿来
I want to know where this truck was coming from,
到哪儿去 谁开的车
where it was going, and who was driving it.
布兰奇 跟我来
Branch, come with me.
有人从车上拆下了个拖厢 接到了新车上
Someone unhooked a trailer from this rig, attached it to a new one.
-从这些痕迹中能看出来 -抢劫
- You can tell from these marks. - Hijacking?
查查连接点上的指纹
Dust these hookup lines for prints...
以及整辆车 里里外外
the entire cab, inside and out.
整辆车
The entire cab?
对
Yep.
被抢了什么
What was hijacked?
这不是要你打电♥话♥去问吗
Isn't that what you're supposed to be calling about?
打着呢
I'm on hold.
牲畜
Livestock.
应该是牛 有牛粪
Cattle most likely. Cow patties.
偷牛贼 现在还有这玩意儿
Like cattle rustlers? That's still a thing?
养牛生意非常实在
You can fence cattle at 100% face value.
一头很容易卖♥♥到上千
Could easily be $1,000 a head.
车里要是拉上几十头牛 可是一大笔钱
If this rig was pulling a few dozen cattle, it's good money.
怎么不干脆偷走整辆车
Why not steal the whole truck, rig and all?
那样更容易吧
Seems like it would be a lot easier.
也更容易被抓
A lot easier to get caught, too.
这种车大部分都有内置GPS
Most of these rigs have built-in GPS.
偷了牛 会去哪儿呢
So... if you stole some cattle, where would you take them?
屠宰场
Slaughterhouse.
只要改改文件 就能马上拿到钱
All you'd have to do is doctor the paperwork, get paid quick.
证据就销毁了
Evidence is destroyed.
我们发现了你们的一辆车 在9号♥县道
Yeah, we just found one of your rigs, off County Road 9...
布兰奇
Branch.
去查本地的屠宰场 全部
Check the local slaughterhouses... all of them.
那是要我先清理这辆车再查 还是查完再清理
Is that before or after I dust this whole rig?
随你
You choose.
警佐
Sergeant.
搜查从这片区域开出去的每辆卡车
We need to search every truck moving out of the area.
聪明的偷牛贼会把牛转移到普通车的拖厢中
Smart rustlers will transfer the cattle to a regular tractor trailer,
在顶上开孔透气
cut breathing holes in the roof.
你说对了 偷的是牛
You were right about the cows.
卡车公♥司♥说
Trucking company said
司机今天早上装了四十二头牛 是在
the driver loaded up 42 head of cattle this morning at the,
三角拱门农场
Triangle Arch Ranch.
戴尔·拉瑞
Dale Lowry?
我是不会给竞选人捐款的 警长
I'm not donating to either candidate, Sheriff,
不管是你 还是那个跟你竞选的康纳利小子
you or the Connally kid running against you.
我不是来找选票的 拉瑞先生
I'm not looking for votes, Mr. Lowry.
我是来找四十二头牛的
I'm looking for 42 head of cattle.
你有牛运往杜布瓦的ACA加工厂吗
Any of yours heading to A.C.A. processing in Dubois?
-有啊 怎么了 -没送到
- Yeah, why? - They didn't make it.
你的牛在9号♥县道上被劫了
Your load got hijacked out on County Road 9.
王八羔子的
Son of a bitch!
运货单写的是36♥4♥21磅
Bill of lading reports 36,421 pounds.
对吧
That sound right?
是我运的
That's what I shipped.
该死的 没了五万块
Damn it. I'm out $50,000.
三年内遇上两次贼了
That's the second theft we've had in three years!
爸 冷静
Pop, calm down.
保险公♥司♥能赔一半就算我运气了
Insurance will cover half of that if I'm lucky.
等等 库伯怎么样了
Wait a minute, what about Cooper?
我的司机 他还好么
My driver... is he all right?
你认识库伯·詹姆斯
Do you know this Cooper James?
对对对 我们是老相识了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. We go way back.
我一直对他另眼相看
I always request him special.
我们正在找他 还有你的牛
We're searching for him and your cattle.
我们设了路障 还有警官正在查本地的屠宰场
We got roadblocks up and one of my deputies checking local slaughterhouses,
确保偷牛贼无法迅速转手
make sure the rustler's not trying to unload them fast.
你有没有听说本地牛拍卖♥♥会的消息
You heard of any local cattle auctions coming up?
沃兰德今天不是有一场吗
Wasn't there one today in Worland?
我要一份烙印的复印件
I'm gonna need a copy of your brand.
我得打电♥话♥给怀俄明牲畜局
I'm gonna need to call the Wyoming Livestock Bureau.
按规定要他们派牲畜探员来查案
Protocol is for them to put a stock detective on the case.
牲畜探员是什么玩意儿 我们要来干嘛
What the hell's a stock detective, and why do we need one anyway?
他们专职抓偷牛贼
They're whole job is catching rustlers.
也许有些内部信息 能帮上忙
May have some inside info, make our lives easier.
-就像"牛警"吗 -差不多
- Like a cow cop. - Kind of.
我要去沃兰德的牛拍卖♥♥会 我载你
I'm going to that cattle auction in Worland. I'll drop you off.
你 你可以开到库伯·詹姆斯家
You can... you can drive to Cooper James' place...
看他家人有没有消息
see if his family's heard from him.
好的
Okay.
亲
Hon.
那个 很贴心
That was, um, really sweet.
什么很贴心
What was very sweet?
你送的那些花
The flowers that you sent.
我为什么要送花
Why would I send flowers?
因为我们结婚了
Because we're married.
我 我不是说我不会送花
I... I don't mean I wouldn't send flowers.
但上次送花时 你好像不太喜欢
But last time I did, you didn't really like them very much.
那个
Yeah, w...
我不 我不喜欢康乃馨
I don't... I don't like carnations.
你知道的 但我 我喜欢花
You know, you know that. But I... I like flowers.
看来你有暗恋者了
Looks like you have a secret admirer.
我没有啊
No. I don't.
那是谁送的呢 小维
Who sent them, Vic?
小维
Vic?
孩子们 小声点
boys. Keep it down,
你是库伯·詹姆斯的妻子吗
Are you Cooper James' wife?
对 我是琳达
Yeah. I'm Linda.
我是莫雷蒂警官
I'm Deputy Moretti.
能让我进去一下吗
Do you mind if I come in for a moment?
当然
Sure.
托马斯
Thomas.
托马斯 托马斯
Thomas! Thomas.
-带你弟弟出去一下 -为什么
- Take your brother and go outside. - Why?
因为你不想失礼惹母亲发火 快点
'Cause you don't want to piss off your mother by being rude. Come on.
去 带上你的玩具枪
Go. Take your guns out.
很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
有什么事吗
what is this all about?
你最后一次和库伯说话是什么时候
When's the last time you spoke to Cooper?
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表