剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
你呢
What about you?
如果我下个月落选
If I don't get re-elected next month,
就有答案给你了
I'll have an answer for you.
我要是居民 会投票给朗迈尔
If I was a resident, I would vote Longmire.
那你有没有考虑过搬家
Have you ever considered relocating?
才不要 老了 搬不动了
No. Hell, I'm too old to move.
对 我是瓦特
Yeah. Watts here.
对对 他在 等一下
Yeah, yeah, he's here. Hang on.
小维 你没事吧
Vic. You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我还好
I'm fine.
布兰奇还在查访客记录
So, Branch is still going through the visitors log,
但我发现过去六个月里
but I found out that in the last six months,
有十三名囚犯从州监狱农场被释放
13 inmates have been released from State Pen Ranch.
全部找到了农场工作
And all of them have ranch jobs,
其中有一个叫怀提·卡尔弗
but one guy named Whitey Culver
在三角拱门农场工作
works at the Triangle Arch Ranch.
-干得好 小维 -行了
- Good work, Vic. - Right.
我听到了 她声音挺有穿透力
I heard her. Her... voice really cuts through.
看来我们找到跟唐伍德的联♥系♥了
So, it looks like we've got our connection to Dunwood.
你在这儿盯着他 我去跟那牧牛工聊聊
You stay tight on him. I'm gonna go talk to this cowhand.
戴尔
Dale.
我可没看到有律师 警长
I don't see a lawyer there with you, Sheriff.
我只想查明白 现在我要问你个问题
Look, I'm just trying to figure this out. Now, I'll ask a question.
你要不要回答 自己决定
You don't want to answer it, that's your call.
你有个帮工叫怀提·卡尔弗吗
You got a hand named Whitey Culver?
对 他正在工作 怎么了
Yeah. He's working now. Why?
你知不知道怀提曾经在州监狱农场服刑
Were you aware that whitey served some time at the State Pen Ranch?
他入狱原因是酒吧斗殴
He got locked up for a bar fight that went too far,
不是偷牛
not for rustling.
怀提是跟一个叫博比·唐伍德的人一起服刑
Whitey served with a guy named Bobby Dunwood,
那人是怀俄明最大的盗牛贼
one of the biggest rustlers in Wyoming.
我得跟怀提谈谈
So, I'm gonna need to talk to whitey.
他骗了我
He lied to me.
他跟我说他从没接触过
He told me he never met a one.
俗话说得对啊 是不是
It's true what they say, isn't it?
好心没好报啊 是吧 儿子
No good deed goes unpunished, does it, son?
我去找他
I'll go get him.
-塔糖 是在缅因州 对吗 -是的
- Sugarloaf... that's in Maine, right? - Yeah.
你在那儿上大学
You go to college up there?
是的 还有一年
Yep, one more year to go.
他来了 沃特
Here he is, Walt.
跟他谈吧
Talk to the man.
有问题吗 警长
Is there a problem, Sheriff?
你认识博比·唐伍德 对吧
You know Bobby Dunwood, don't you?
不
No.
一点点 但我
A I... little bit. But I...
怀提 你被解雇了
Whitey. You're fired.
戴尔 等等
Dale, hang on a sec.
你出狱后跟唐伍德还有联♥系♥吗
You been in touch with Dunwood since you were released?
当然没有
Hell no.
拉瑞先生 难道我在这儿做得不够努力吗
Mr. Lowry, haven't I always done a good job for you here?
我一片好心雇用你
You know, I had good intentions hiring you.
但现在我没法信任你了
But now I can't afford to trust you.
怀提
Whitey.
我只是为了查明真♥相♥
The truth is all I'm looking for.
我没有偷牛 警长
I didn't steal no cattle, Sheriff.
特伦特
Trent.
怎么了 先生
Yes, sir?
你能来去接走那些牛吗 我那儿都没地方了
Will you come pick up your cows? I got no space.
-今天行吧 -没问题 警长
- Today good? - Sure thing, Sheriff.
好的
Okay.
不能让维多接待我的投诉吗
Can't Vicky take my complaint?
不能 布兰奇马上回来
No. Branch will be back soon.
得了 沃特 我不做行不行
Come on, Walt. Do I have to do this?
我对那素食姑娘没意见啊
Got no issues with that granola girl.
我喜欢固执的女人
I like pushy women.
按照我说的做
Just do what I ask you to do.
沃特
Walt.
特伦特·拉瑞来接牛了
Trent Lowry's here for the cows.
我需要你到我办公室签一些文件
I just need you to sign some paperwork in my office.
你先
After you.
艾米
Amy?
你在这儿
You're here.
他们要起诉我推一个老疯子
They're trying to charge me for bumping some old, crazy guy.
你们俩认识
You two know each other?
我猜你们是在缅因州的大学里认识的
I guess you met at college in Maine.
弗里波特大学 是吧
Freeport College, is it?
我今天早上在镇广场看到了你的T恤
I noticed your T-shirt this morning in the town square.
我想你俩在恋爱
I assume you two are dating.
是的
Yeah.
这犯法吗
Is that against the law?
这取决于你们恋爱时干了什么
Depends on what you do on your date.
我有个问题要问你 特伦特
I just got one question for you, Trent.
你就心安理得地看着怀提·卡尔弗
Are you okay with Whitey Culver getting fired
承担罪名 无辜被炒吗
for a crime he had nothing to do with?
我不知道他是否无辜
I don't know that he had nothing to do with it.
你知道 你俩都知道
Yeah, you do. You both do.
人家盗牛是为了卖♥♥钱
Men rustle cattle to make money.
对于政♥治♥议题并不感兴趣
They're not interested in advancing a political agenda.
但你们感兴趣
But you are.
艾米 你认识乔丹·赫尔姆斯吗
Amy, are you familiar with a man named Jordan Helms?
当然 很多人都认识他
Yeah. So are a lot of people.
他的脸书页面令人印象深刻 有很多的朋友
He has a very impressive Facebook page, lots of friends.
他们有些留言 "牛肉巨头摧毁地球
They leave comments like, uh, "big beef destroys the planet.
应该停止空谈 采取行动了"
It's time to stop talking and start acting."
你认出来了吗
You recognize that?
旁边是你的照片和名字
It's got your picture and your name next to it,
而且还有你的另外46条评论
along with another 46 comments by you.
表达观点并不犯法 不是吗
It's not against the law to express an opinion, is it?
不犯法 不过证明你有动机
No. But it sure gives you a motive.
而他身为农场主的儿子 有时机
And he's opportunity son of a rancher.
警长 你不是应该惩罚那些罪有应得的罪犯吗
Look, Sheriff, isn't it your job to find criminals who deserve punishment?
为什么不逮捕英国石油公♥司♥的董事们呢
So, why not arrest the board of B.P.?
他们的贪婪和粗心导致了
Their greed and negligence resulted in
1.72亿加仑的原油流入海湾
172 million gallons of crude oil being spilled into the Gulf.
他们才是真正的罪犯
They're the real criminals.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
这是什么 你在干什么
What is this? What are you doing?
-你不能这么做 -其实我能
- You can't do this. - Actually, I can.
杀了人 就得进监狱
When you murder someone, you go to jail.
库伯·詹姆斯 运牛的卡车司机
Cooper James, the trucker hauling those cattle,
被谋杀了 吊死的
he was murdered, hung by the neck.
现在害怕了
You scared now?
等等 我们从没伤过人
Wait. We never hurt anyone.
那些牛根本就没被偷
Those cows were never really stolen.
我们全放了
We're releasing all of them.
这只是恶作剧 想引起人们的注意
It was just a hoax to raise awareness.
我们给了库伯一万块钱 让他扫射那辆车 换拖厢
We paid Cooper $10,000 to shoot up that rig and switch trailers.
就这样
That's all.
那也是犯罪
That's a crime.
库伯需要那笔钱来养家 好吗
Cooper needed that money for his family. All right?
这本来就是互相帮助 各取所需
This was supposed to help everybody get what they wanted.
不应该有人送命
Nobody was supposed to die.
我们干嘛要杀库伯
Why would we kill Cooper?
你们俩花点时间好好聊聊
You two take a moment and talk amongst yourselves.
你觉得是他们干的吗
So, you think they did it?
他们确实偷了牛
They stole the cattle,
但我认为不是他们杀了库伯·詹姆斯
but I don't think they killed Cooper James.
还有谁想让库伯死呢
Who else would want Cooper dead?
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表