剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Was there something else?
喂
Hello?
沃特吗 我是戴维·麦基
Walt? It's David Mackey.
你提到的那个名字有线索了
I got a hit off of one of the names you mentioned.
我们得谈谈 亨利
We need to talk, Henry.
丽莎刚才在这儿等你
Lizzie was waiting for you here tonight.
你应该跟她谈谈 沃特
You should talk to her, Walt.
她似乎认定你们在恋爱了
She seems to think she's in a relationship with you.
在丹佛发生的一些事
There are certain things that happened in Denver
我们从不谈起
that we've never talked about.
我需要知道
Things I need to know.
为什么选现在
Why now?
菲尔斯探员正在调查你
Detective Fales is investigating you.
你得告诉我到底发生了什么 亨利
You need to tell me exactly what happened, Henry.
你是个正直的人 沃特
You are an honest man, Walt.
我宁可你保持住
I would like you to stay that way.
我不会要求你撒谎 保护我不是你的责任
I will not ask you to lie. It is not your job to protect me.
是我的责任 本来你用不着我保护
It is my job, and I wouldn't have to protect you at all
但是你当时不让我
if you had just let me...
你试过了
You tried.
你差点送了命
And you nearly got yourself killed in the process.
杀掉那个人不是你的责任
Wasn't your job to kill that man.
那是我该做的 那是我的权利
That was mine to do. That was my right.
一个善良的女人被谋杀了
A good woman was murdered.
一个可恶的男人死了
A bad man is dead.
结束
End of story.
如果菲尔斯探员坚持要调查我
If Detective Fales insists on investigating me,
随他的便
he's free to do so.
他查不到有用的东西
He will find nothing useful.
你为什么如此肯定
How can you be so sure?
亏你如此至情至性 沃特
For such a spiritual man, Walt,
竟然这么缺乏信心
you have a surprising lack of faith.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表