剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
他们是唯一知道他牵涉其中的人了
They're the only ones who knew he was involved in this.
不 不只有他们
No. They weren't.
喂 我是瓦特
Yeah. Watts here.
-RJ -沃特
- R.J. - Walt.
你跟那个三角拱门农场的牧牛工谈过了
You talk to that cowhand over at Triangle Arch yet?
他是清白的 不过我们逮到人了
He's clean, but we made an arrest.
原来盗牛贼并非真正的盗牛贼
Turns out the rustlers weren't really rustlers at all.
戴尔·拉瑞的儿子 特伦特
Dale Lowry's son, Trent,
他为心爱的姑娘做出的傻事
he did something stupid for a girl he loves.
全招供了
We have a confession.
等等 沃特
Hold on, Walt.
你 你认为是大学生杀了那卡车司机
You... you think a college kid killed that trucker,
把他那样吊了起来
strung him up like that?
让我跟他谈谈 你在警局吗
Tell you what, let me talk to him. You over at the station?
没有 我正开车去州监狱农场
Nope. I'm driving out to the State Pen Ranch.
去那儿干什么
What are you doing that for?
唐伍德跟本案无关
Dunwood has nothing to do with this case.
该结束他的假释了
It's time to end his furlough.
把他带去州监狱农场见我
Pick him up and meet me back at the State Pen Ranch.
好的 沃特
Yeah, sure, Walt.
那边见
I'll see you over there.
他去了
There he goes.
现在怎么办
So, what now?
等着
We wait.
鲍勃·巴尔内斯找到了花配的卡片
Bob Barnes found the card that went with your flowers.
他之前弄掉了
He dropped it off.
RJ 你来干什么
R.J.? What are you doing here?
谁给的
Who's it from?
说吧 小维
Come on, Vic.
都现在了 你还不告诉我上边写的什么吗
After all this, you're not gonna tell me what it says?
写的是 "周年快乐"
It says "happy anniversary."
我还以为你的周年纪念是在♥十♥月♥
I thought your anniversary was in October.
是的
It is.
你看到那姑娘了吗
But did you see that girl?
得了 你肯定是在开玩笑吧
Come on, man! You got to be kidding me.
是 我以前见过那辆卡车
Yeah. I seen this truck before.
你真 得了
You're... come on, man!
州监狱农场在另一个方向
State Pen Ranch is the other way.
是啊
Yep.
是因为那妓♥女♥吗
This about the hooker?
她跟我要钱了我才知道
'Cause I didn't know she was one till she asked for the cash.
喂 我是瓦特
Yeah. Watts here.
-RJ -沃特
- R.J. -Walt.
-唐伍德跟你在一起吗 -是的 抓到他了
- Dunwood with you? - Yeah, I got him.
我们正返回州监狱农场
We're heading back to State Pen Ranch.
我很快到 十到十五分钟吧
See you in about... 10, 15.
不 你没有 你对唐伍德另有计划
No, you won't. You got your own plans for Dunwood,
正如你对库伯·詹姆斯
same as you had for Cooper James.
你在说什么 沃特 我
What are you talking about, Walt? I...
你安心等会儿 我很快就到
Look, just stay tight, and... and I'll see you soon.
我会把唐伍德带来
I'm bringing Dunwood in.
那你为什么朝着相反的方向开车
Then why are you driving in the wrong direction?
你为什么跟踪我
Why you following me?
你为什么要离镇呢 RJ
Why are you heading out of town, R.J.?
因为我要回家
'Cause I'm going home.
不能带着博比·唐伍德
Not with Bobby Dunwood.
不能再吊死人了 RJ
There's not gonna be any more hangings, R.J.
库伯的事 我不是故意的
Look... that thing with Cooper... I didn't mean for that to happen.
我跟踪你的警员和他到了停车场
Yeah, I followed your deputy and him back to the truck depot.
但 他身上没有牛的味道
But... he didn't smell like cattle.
我比你早发现了这一点
I just noticed it a little quicker than you did.
当我问他时 他一直说谎骗我
And when I pressed him on it, he kept lying.
我讨厌骗子 不能忍♥受
And I hate a liar. Can't stand one.
我很清楚是他偷的
I knew damn well he stole them.
是的 但不是为唐伍德
He did. But not for Dunwood.
他是跟农场主的儿子合作
He was working with the rancher's son.
我跟你说过与我无关
I told you I got nothing to do with this.
把车停下 放我出去
Now pull the truck over and let me out!
有关的 沃特 你只是还没发现
There's a connection, Walt. You just ain't found it yet.
这人♥渣♥已经毁了太多人的生活
This piece of trash has ruined enough lives.
我绝不能再容他小受惩戒
And I'll be damned if I'm gonna give him another slap on the wrist
再行释放 重操旧业 继续偷盗
and let them unleash him again to go back out and start stealing,
毁掉更多人的生活 牺牲更多人的生命
ruin more lives, take more lives.
不不 这一切必须结束 现在就要结束
No. No, that ends, and that ends now.
RJ
R.J.
RJ 我不能让你离开阿布萨罗卡
R.J., I can't let you leave Absaroka.
现在 有个体面的方法来结束这一切
Now, there's an honorable way to end this.
是什么呢 沃特
How's that, Walt?
我送进监狱的王八羔子们
All them sons of bitches I sent away...
全部都从监狱里放出来了
not a single one of them is still behind bars.
现在他们要送我进监狱了
Now they gonna put me in jail.
还有什么体面呢
So, where's the honor?
警探
Detective...
想清楚你在做什么
think about what you're doing.
警长 我想清楚了
Sheriff, I have.
我想清楚了
I have.
你系安全带了吗
You got your seatbelt on?
没有
No.
很好
Good.
你要干什么
What are you doing?!
RJ
R.J.!
你醒了
You're awake.
我还想给你个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
这是庆祝什么
What's the occasion?
不一定非要庆祝什么
Doesn't have to be an occasion.
你手指受伤了
You hurt your finger?
爱之伤啊 宝贝
Love hurts, babe.
再说 现在可有神秘爱慕者跟我竞争了
Plus, I got competition from that secret admirer of yours.
我得好好表现
So I got to go big.
怎么了
What is it?
他们找到我了
They found me.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表