剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
and he seems to prefer doing business face-to-face.
放松 亨利
Just relax, Henry.
这里是快乐的"红马驹" 狂欢不断
It is a beautiful day at The Red Pony and continual soiree.
我是亨利
This is Henry.
喂
Hello?
是我 站熊 猜猜我现在没穿什么
I'm here, StandingBear. Guess what I'm not wearing.
迪娜 现在不行 警♥察♥正在对通话录音
Deena, I cannot do this right now. The police are recording this call.
那个当然喽
Of course they are,
因为我要你对我为所欲为 违法乱纪噢
because what I want you to do to me is against the law.
迪娜 认真的 我回头打给你
Deena, seriously, I will call you back later.
至少我们确定了设备正常
At least we know the equipment works.
是啊
Yeah.
布兰奇 我一无所获 你那儿呢
Branch. I got nothing. You?
我到潜在受害人可能工作的三家银行查过了
I talked to three banks that our potential victim supposedly might work at.
也是一无所获
I got nothing either.
这么小的镇 银行还真不少
For such a small town, they sure got a lot of banks here.
谁说不是
No kidding.
有新发现就告诉我
Let me know if you, uh, find anything.
莫雷蒂
Moretti.
埃德·葛斯基
Ed Gorski.
你顶着一头金发我差点认不出了
I almost didn't recognize you with the blond hair.
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我妻子跟我来趟小小的公路旅行
My wife and I are on a little road trip.
在休假
Vacation?
我自动退休了
Self-imposed. I retired.
你退休也太年轻了吧
You seem young for that.
长♥期♥枪林弹雨的 有权利享受像样的退休啊
You dodge bullets long enough, you're entitled to a pretty decent pension.
见到你可真好
You are a sight for sore eyes.
在荒凉的西部一眼看到你
Look at you all deputized in the wild west.
这是命运啊 我应该买♥♥彩票去
This must be fate. I should buy a lottery ticket.
你买♥♥吧 我得上班了
You do that. I got to get to work.
-你跟你丈夫最近如何 -挺好
- How are you and your husband doing? - Good.
我们挺好
We're good.
我现在有事要忙
Listen. I'm in the middle of something, so...
我明白 我们今晚聚一下吧
I get it, but we should get together tonight.
不行啊
I don't think so.
得了 我带上我妻子
Come on. I'll bring my wife as a chaperone.
那好
Okay. Sure.
喝一杯 你们住在哪儿
A drink. Where are you guys staying?
我们开着辆房♥车 所以应该会在双月房♥车停车场
We've got the RV, so we're staying at Two Moons RV Park,
我给你我的手♥机♥号♥
but I'll give you my cell.
虽然我只有死收入了
And even though I am on a fixed income...
不过我请客
I'll buy.
好的
Okay.
肖恩
Sean.
我 我点想不起你丈夫的名字
I- I couldn't remember your husband's name.
应该是肖恩 我就知道我能想起来
But it's Sean. I knew I'd remember it.
[橄榄球]费城鹰队加油
Go Eagles!
这里是快乐的"红马驹" 狂欢不断
It is a beautiful day at The Red Pony and continuous...
我找亨利
I'm looking for Henry.
我就是
You got him.
记得答应过我的事吗
Remember that job we talked about?
-记得 我还在 -算了吧
- I do, and I am still... - Forget it.
我找别人了
I found someone else.
弗格通过来电追踪到一个叫比尔·诺奎斯特的人
So, Ferg traced the call to a guy named Bill Norquist.
他们拘留了他 但弗格说比尔不肯告诉沃特
They have him in custody, but Ferg says that he won't tell Walt
他的妻子叫什么
what his wife's first name is.
银行员工上没有姓诺奎斯特的
No Norquists on any of these banks' employee lists.
也许他妻子没跟他姓
Maybe the wife never took his last name.
我给县政♥府♥打了电♥话♥
I'll call the courthouse.
结婚证上应该有她的名字
Should be a marriage certificate on file with her name on it.
拜托 这完全是疯了吗
Come on! This is absolute and utter insanity.
我不但没做过
Not only did I not do that,
我简直想都没有想过
I can't even imagine doing something like that.
这么说 毫无关系的两个人
So, two men, independently of each other,
都误会了你要杀掉你妻子
both misunderstood that you wanted to have your wife killed?
警长 要是酒吧里
Sheriff, if you locked up every guy in a bar
每一个嚷嚷着要摆脱妻子的男人你都关起来
who runs his mouth about wanting to make his wife go away,
所有监狱人都满了 所有酒吧人都空了
all the jails would be full and all the bars would be empty.
我们有你今天下午打给站熊先生的通话录音
We have a recording of you calling Mr. StandingBear this afternoon
你告诉他 你雇了别人
to tell him you hired someone else, though.
我有点怕了 我怕他会冲我来
I was a little freaked out. I thought maybe he was gonna come after me.
我怕他会冲我妻子去
I thought maybe he was gonna come after my wife,
所以今天给他电♥话♥ 骗他说我雇了别人
so I called him today and made up that business about hiring someone else
希望他就此罢手
just hoping that he would leave me alone.
显然 我没低估这精神病
Obviously, I misunderestimated this psychopath.
你在说谎
You are lying.
是吗
Really?
那你我是各执一词了
I guess it's your word against mine.
诺奎斯特先生 告诉我们你妻子的名字
Look, Mr. Norquist. Just tell us your wife's name.
真的吗 凭什么 让你们去告诉她
Really? Why? So you can go ahead and tell her
你认为我企图杀了她吗 我看算了
that you think that I tried to have her killed? I think not.
比尔 别说话 警长 我是克莱·邓巴
Bill, don't say another word. Sheriff, I'm Clay Dunbar.
代理诺奎斯特先生 我们要离开
I represent Mr. Norquist, and we are leaving.
克莱 谢天谢地
Clay, thank God.
这个印第安人非说
This native American here is trying to say
我想雇他杀了我妻子
that I tried to hire him to kill my wife.
布兰奇刚刚来电 比尔的妻子用娘家姓
Branch just called. Bill's wife goes by her maiden name...
黛安·海史密斯
Diane Highsmith.
太好了 这下他们要挑拨黛安跟我翻脸了
Great. Now they're gonna poison Diane against me.
别说话
Not another word.
警长 你下次再见我
Listen, Sheriff... next time you see me,
我可能已经死了 因为我妻子会把我宰了
I might be dead, because my wife might kill me.
比尔 走吧
Bill! Come on.
-听着没 -走吧
- Listen to the good one, all right? - Come on.
真是扯了大蛋了
What a load of crap!
你跟紧比尔·诺奎斯特
You follow Bill Norquist wherever he goes.
你俩似乎很高兴看到我活着
You both seem so delighted that I'm alive.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我们相信有人企图买♥♥凶杀你
We believe that somebody may have put out a contract on you.
杀我吗 像电影里演的吗
To kill me? Like in the movies?
我看不可能
I don't think so.
我们有多名证人看法相反
We have multiple witnesses who say otherwise.
抱歉 你在做什么
I'm sorry. What are you doing?
给我丈夫打电♥话♥
I'm calling my husband.
得告诉他才行
I'm sure he'd like to know.
女士 我觉得这样不太好
Ma'am, I don't think that's such a good idea.
你们认为他是幕后主使
You think he's behind this?
你们俩之间有问题吗
Have you two been having problems?
当然 我们结婚了
Yeah. We're married.
我相信有人听到他讲我的坏话了
Look... I'm sure that someone just heard him talking trash about me.
"我要杀了她"之类 我早就听过了
"I'm going to kill her. " It's nothing I haven't heard before.
一到关键时候 他也就嘴上说说
When push comes to shove, he's all talk.
也许正因为如此 他才雇别人动手
Maybe that's why he hired someone else to do it.
如果真是这样 比尔雇了谁
So, if this is true, who did Bill hire?
他没有说
He's not saying.
在我们查清楚前
But until we can sort this out,
你应该先搬到别处 别回家住了
you should find a different place to stay other than your house.
我可以住在一个朋友家里
I can stay at a friend's place.
她这周出门了 我知道她家钥匙在哪儿
She's away for the week. I know where the keys are.
我跟你去
I'll follow you.
那好吧
All right, then.
沃特 那律师把比尔直接带回他办公室了
Okay, Walt? The lawyer brought Bill right back to his office.
他好像在什么航运公♥司♥工作
He works at some kind of shipping company.
不如你跟电♥话♥公♥司♥再联♥系♥一下
Why don't you get back on the horn with the phone company?
窃听诺奎斯特的手♥机♥
Get a trace put on Norquist's cell.
-看看他会不会再打电♥话♥ -好的
- See if he makes any more calls. - Got it.
比尔要进去了 我要跟进去吗
Bill's going inside. Should I follow him?
我们可不想他的律师来找麻烦
We don't want him sending his lawyer on us.
在那儿别动 他离开时告诉我
Just stay put out there. Let me know when he leaves.
收到 警长
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表