剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Fales is here searching my office. I just wanted to warn you.
晚了 他们在这里了
Too late. They are here.
他们会发现什么吗
They gonna find anything?
没什么解释不了的
Nothing I cannot explain.
那你打算怎么做
So, what are you going to do?
这个时候 我也做不了什么
At the moment, there's not much I can do.
菲尔斯差不多接管了整个办公室
Fales has pretty much taken over the office.
来得太不是时候
Couldn't come at a worse time.
我有个在押犯 他可不能接受额外审查
I got someone in custody who doesn't need the extra scrutiny right now.
谁
Who?
赫克托
Hector.
沃特 我告诉过你小维雇赫克托
Walt, I told you about Vic hiring Hector
是要你在殴打发生后 别逮捕他
so that if there was a beating, you would not arrest him.
毕竟 他是在为你朋友做事
After all, he was doing something for your friend.
事情越来越复杂了
Things have gotten more complicated.
你简直无从想象
You have no idea.
你在家干什么
What are you doing here?
在习惯
Get used to it.
什么 那是什么意思
Yeah? What... what's that supposed to mean?
意思是我可能很快就要没工作了
It means that I might be out of a job soon.
什么
What?
有
There's, uh...
一些事我还没有告诉你
some stuff that's been going on that I haven't told you about.
听起来不妙啊
That doesn't sound good.
是不太好
It's not great.
你还 你还记得那些花吗
Do you, um... do you remember those flowers?
费城的人出现在了杜兰特这里
Somebody from Philly showed up here in Durant,
他在
and he's been...
威胁我
threatening me.
鲍比·德纳勒特这事
This Bobby Donolato thing.
他们到底什么时候才肯放手 你没做错事
When are they gonna let this go? You didn't do anything wrong.
警♥察♥不应该告发警♥察♥ 你知道的
Cops aren't supposed to rat on other cops. You know that.
你做了正确的事
You did the right thing.
是他们在犯法
They were breaking the law.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me this was going on?
因为我不想让你担心
Because I don't want to worry you.
那人不是葛斯基吧
It wasn't Gorski, was it?
现在我明白你为什么不愿意说了
Now I know why you didn't want to say anything.
他在哪儿 我要揍他一顿
Where is he? I'm gonna kick his ass.
有人已经揍过了
Somebody already has.
所以我可能就要没工作了
That's why I might be out of job.
接啊
Answer it.
可能又是某位前男友想再接再厉啊
Maybe it's another ex-boyfriend looking to get back in the game.
肖恩
Sean.
你要去哪儿
You going somewhere?
你有你的工作要做 我也有我的
You got your job to do. I still got mine.
我得移交这犯人
I have to move this prisoner.
你不能找其他人来做吗
Can't you find someone else to do that?
我还有些问题要问你
I may still have a few questions to ask you.
弗格 我要借用你的手♥机♥
Ferg, let me borrow your cellphone.
好的
Okay.
有任何问题 打电♥话♥给我
You got any questions, you can give me a call.
你要带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?
我的警局现在太多事了
There's too much activity in my station.
我和坎伯兰县的警长交情很好
I'm friends with the sheriff in Cumberland County.
他会接收你的
I think he'll take you in.
你是说监狱
You mean jail.
就一会儿
For a little bit.
你有麻烦了 执法者
You in some type of trouble, Lawman?
我不确定 赫克托 也许吧
I don't know, Hector. Maybe.
那你何不一直开下去呢
Then why don't you just keep driving?
我不能
I can't.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing out here?
找你
Looking for you.
露比说你们俩在去坎伯兰县的路上
Ruby said you two were on your way to Cumberland County.
那这匹马呢
And the horse?
给赫克托的
It is for Hector.
你得让他骑上它 消失
You are going to put him on it and tell him to disappear.
告诉过你了 亨利 我不能放他走
Told you before, Henry... I can't just let him go.
你能 你会 因为你欠他
You can, and you will, because you owe him.
我欠他 他没为我做过事
I owe him? Never done anything for me.
实际上 这么说不太准确
Actually, that is not entirely accurate.
他为你杀了人
He killed a man for you.
去年我看到你在丹佛的事后
When I saw what happened to you in Denver last year...
就意识到
I realized that
最终只会有两种结局
there were only two ways the situation was going to end...
你死 或者你进监狱
with you dead or with you in jail.
两种我都不能接受
Neither of those two seemed right to me.
所以 你养伤时
So, while you were recovering,
我从你口袋里拿走了照片和地址
I took the photograph and address out of your pocket,
去了丹佛
and I went back to Denver.
你的神灵应该归位了
It is time to get your spiritual affairs in order.
怎么回事 你是谁
What's going on here? Who are you?
我是法官 是陪审团 我来此宣读你的判决
I am the judge and the jury, and I am here to pronounce your sentence.
准备听了吗
Are you ready to hear it?
滚开
Get out of my way.
死亡 二十四小时内 你会死
Death... within the next 24 hours, you will die.
知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为你是杀人凶手 你不配活下去
Because you are a murderer, and you do not deserve to live.
用余下的几小时好好想想吧
Think about that in the hours you have left.
那这一切跟赫克托有什么关系
So, what does any of this have to do with Hector?
我做了我的族人在司法系统失败时会做的事情
I did what my people often do when your justice system fails.
我联♥系♥了赫克托
I called in Hector.
你宣读了他的判决
You pronounced his sentence,
然后赫克托去杀了他
and Hector went there and killed him?
是的
Yes.
不是
No.
我之前就告诉过你 执法者 我不是杀人犯
I told you before, Lawman... I'm not a killer.
赫克托 你告诉我你做了
Hector, you told me that you did it.
你告诉我 那人伤了执法者的妻子 所以我伤他
You told me that man hurt the Lawman's wife, so I hurt him.
但我不是杀人犯
But I'm not a killer.
赫克托 有人打断了他的脖子 草草掩埋
Hector, someone broke his neck and buried him in a shallow grave.
我相信 但不是我
I believe you. But it wasn't me.
我对他下狠手痛殴 最狠的那种
I beat him like I've never beaten anyone,
我给了你他的牙齿 但我没杀他
and I gave you his teeth, but I didn't kill him.
如果我杀了他 他就不会感到疼痛了
If I did, he would have stopped feeling pain.
死亡是解脱 疼痛才是永恒
Death is release. Pain is forever.
我以为你杀了他
I assumed that you killed him.
我认为生存与死亡
I think choosing who lives and dies
取决于大神 而不是我
is up to the great spirit, not me.
我只是人
I'm just a man.
那你现在打算怎么办
So, what are you going to do now?
如果他杀了那人 我可能得释放他
If he had killed that guy, I'd probably release him.
但现在 因为埃德·葛斯基的事
But now, 'cause of this Ed Gorski thing,
我不能
I don't think I can.
真讽刺 赫克托是我们中唯一一个
Ironic... Hector was the only one of us
心中没有杀戮的人
who did not have murder in his heart.
既然不是你 也不是他
So, if it wasn't you, and it wasn't him...
那是谁杀了那毒虫呢
who killed that meth head?
埃德·葛斯基转去哪儿了 他打电♥话♥让我过来
Where'd you move Ed Gorski? He called me to come down.
什么
Excuse me?
埃德·葛斯基
Ed Gorski.
我刚刚去了他的房♥间 他不在
I was just in his room. He's not there.
他一小时前自己出院了
He checked himself out an hour ago.
靠
Shit.
-你是莫雷蒂警官吗 -是的
- Are you Deputy Moretti? - Yeah.
葛斯基先生留了这个给你
Mr. Gorski left this for you.
回见
对不起 爸
I'm sorry, dad.
为什么
What for?
我不知道我在丹佛时帮了菲尔斯警探
I didn't know that when I went to Denver I was helping Detective Fales.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表