剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我找到他们了
I managed to find them.
他们告诉了我一些有意思的事
And they had some interesting things to tell me.
特别是贝尔特罗尔如何把他们骗来美国
Particularly how Beltro trafficked them to The States.
害得他们妻离子散
Tore their families apart, and...
强迫他们为奴为隶
Forced them into indentured servitude.
这指控可严重
That's some accusation.
当然了 那些人嘴里嘛
Of course, consider the source.
不过更有意思的是
What's more interesting to me, though,
那些人根本没有理由杀提图斯
is that none of those men had a reason to kill Titus.
原来他还是他们的恩人
Turns out he's a big advocate for them.
在那里举办竞技会
Hosted rodeos on the property
以增加他们的收入
to help supplement their wages.
甚至还起诉贝尔特罗尔 然后却被杀了
Even building a case against Beltro till someone stopped him.
你是在暗示贝尔特罗尔跟他的死有关吗
Are you implying that Beltro had something to do with his death?
只要一个坏人 就足以败坏整间公♥司♥了
Only takes a single man to make a company bad.
例如说 你这样的人
Man like yourself, for instance.
奴役工人
Man who enslaved workers...
付他们最微薄的薪水 来赚取利润
Paid them next to nothing so he could boost profits.
以让自己脸上有光
Make himself look good.
好吧
Okay.
我知道你该跟谁谈了
I know who you need to talk to about this.
我们公♥司♥的律师
Our company lawyer.
你觉得你们公♥司♥会支持一个
Think your company will stand by a man
害他们成为人口贩卖♥♥集团的人吗
who's gotten them mixed up in a human-trafficking ring?
我的部门能赚钱
My division's quite profitable.
我看挺有胜算
I like my odds.
我给了你将近七百块 你拿去干什么用了
I gave you nearly $700. What did you do with that money?
让你驱逐他 布兰奇 不是替他付钱
Told you to evict him, Branch, not pay his bills.
他用枪指着布兰奇
He pulled a gun on Branch.
回答康纳利警官的问题 崔维斯
Answer Deputy Connally's question, Travis.
你拿他给你的七百块干什么用了
What did you do with the $700 he gave you?
我还有其他债要还
I had other debts that needed to be paid.
三天前那晚的竞技会上
At the rodeo three nights ago,
我欠了那个赌马人米格尔一大笔钱
I got in a little too deep with this bookie, Miguel.
-你也在那个竞技会上 -对
- You were at that rodeo three nights ago? - Yeah.
在韦斯顿农场边儿上
Near Weston Farm.
你还记得卡尔吧 同学
You remember Cal from... from school?
他还在那里工作
He still works there?
是的
Yeah.
开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
从我记事起卡尔家就是那农场的主人
Cal's family's owned that farm as long as I can remember,
但他们几年前把农场卖♥♥了
but they sold it a few years ago.
卡尔也在那个竞技会上吗
Was Cal at the rodeo that night?
是的
Yep.
他也在
He was there.
靠 就是他害得我负债累累
Hell, he's the reason I'm in the hole.
我赌他赢 他却输得惨不忍♥睹
I bet on him, and he choked big-time.
警长
Sheriff.
有什么需要我效劳的吗
What can I do for you?
非法侵入啊 卡尔
Trespassing, Cal.
我已经升为工头了
I've been promoted to foreman.
新工作 新房♥子
New job comes with the new house.
不相信你可以打电♥话♥给路易斯·福莱尔
You can call Louis Frier if you don't believe me.
路易斯·福莱尔已经不在贝尔特罗尔工作了
Louis Frier's no longer employed by Beltro.
联调局把他逮起来了 告他人口贩卖♥♥罪
He got picked up by the Feds on a human-trafficking charge.
有人打电♥话♥告密了
Someone called in a tip.
这是干什么
What's all that about?
当是乔迁新居的贺礼吧
Consider it a welcome-home present.
这里曾是你家 是吧
This was your home, right,
后来卖♥♥了出去
till your family sold it?
肯定很难放手
It's hard letting that go.
我能理解你留在这里的原因
I imagine that's why you stayed on.
看着提图斯住在你的房♥子里 肯定不好受
Can't imagine it was easy watching Titus live in your house.
失去家园 会逼得人疯狂
Losing your home can make a man do crazy things.
你认为是我杀了提图斯
You think I killed Titus?
那跟我毫无关系
I didn't have anything to do with that.
你到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?!
做你对提图斯做过的事
Same thing you did to Titus.
你就是把提图斯系在了这匹马上
That's the horse you tied Titus to.
小维一开枪 那马就会挣脱
Vic fires that gun, that mare will take off so,
告诉我你对提图斯的所作所为
either you tell me what you did to Titus,
否则你就要亲身体验下他的经历了
or you're gonna learn first-hand what he went through.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
救命 放开我
Help me! Cut me loose!
小维是费城来的 对付马没什么经验
Vic's from Philadelphia. Not much experience with horses.
最终 你们中有一个人会放手
Eventually, one of you will let go.
我根本没什么要说的
There ain't nothing for me to tell you!
求你了
Please!
你可以说说你为什么撒谎说你不在那个竞技会上
You can tell me why you lied about being at the rodeo that night.
有目击证人确定你当时在场
I got an eyewitness who can confirm you were there.
竞技会其他人根本没理由杀提图斯
No one else at the rodeo had a reason to kill Titus.
他们都非常尊敬他
They all seemed to share the same high opinion of him.
他为人慷慨
He was a generous man.
他把活动挣到的钱全都给工人们
He gave all the proceeds from that event to the workers.
那不是真的 我为他工作
That's not true. I worked for him.
可我一毛钱都没看到
I never saw a dime of that money!
他可能觉得非法劳工更需要钱
He probably figured the illegals needed it more.
他们被强迫留下
They were being held against their will,
妻离子散 居无定所
separated from their families, left without a home.
提图斯想尽力弥补他们
Titus was just trying to give some of those things back.
那我呢
And what about me?!
我跟他们干一样的活儿
I'm stuck at the same job they are!
我的家 我的生活 都被提图斯拿走了
My home, my life, taken away by Titus!
他从来不帮我
And he never lifted a finger to help me!
他从来不提拔我
He didn't even have the decency to give me a raise!
竞技会那晚
The night of the rodeo,
我看到他把钱都给了工人们
I found out he was giving away all that money to the workers,
所有人走光后 我进去找他要我应得的那份
and after everyone cleared out, I went up and I asked him for my fair share!
他拒绝了
He said no!
就这样 我爆发了
And that was it! I snapped!
对他开了枪
And I shot him!
好了
Okay.
做得好
Good job.
这不公平
It wasn't fair.
那些人是自己选择离开他们的家
Those people chose to leave their homes.
我根本没得选
I never got that choice.
沃特 需要帮忙吗
Walt. Can I help you with something?
-亨利在吗 -不在
- Is Henry around? - No.
他说要离镇一段时间
He said he was going out of town for a bit
几天内回不来
and might not be back for a day or two.
他说了去哪儿吗
He say where he was going?
没说
Nope.
艾达
Ada.
很快就会有个人来拜访你
A man may soon come to visit you...
来自丹佛的警探
a detective from Denver.
他可能会问到
He might have some questions
上一次我和我的朋友沃特来这里时的情况
about the last time I was here with my friend Walt.
你还记得吗
You remember that?
你朋友还好吗
Is your friend well?
很好
Yes.
但恐怕我的行为连累了你们俩
But I fear I may have put you both in a bad position.
你做了正确的事情
You did right.
第一勇士对大神是怎么说的
What did the First Warrior say to the great spirit?
第一勇士望着那片怀抱他家园的土地
The First Warrior looked out on the land that was his home.
他看见高山
He saw the hills...
星空
and the stars.
心中充满喜乐
And he was happy.
为感谢神赐家园
For giving him this home,
第一勇士向大神承诺
the First Warrior told the great spirit
要为他的荣耀而战 要为他的荣耀而胜
that he would fight and win many battles in his honor.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表