剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
这棵看起来挺大的
It looks pretty big.
应该可以用来做我屋子的台阶
Should be able to get enough timber to do my cabin steps.
这是个好兆头 预示着你很幸运
It's a sign that you are a lucky man.
时机不错 离选举还有一周
Good timing. The election is a week away.
某一天站得高高在上
One day, you're standing tall.
第二天却被打倒在地
Next day, people are walking all over you.
一周之内 什么事都可能
A lot can change in a week.
别理投票了
Ignore the polls.
可以
I do.
但有些事我没办法"别理"
But there are some things I can't ignore.
你还没告诉我你跟菲尔斯探员谈了些什么
You still haven't told me about your chat with Detective Fales.
你了解警♥察♥
You know the police.
他提问 我回答
He asked questions, and I answered.
别担心 一周后 你会再次当选
Worry not... in one week, you will be re-elected
一切都会恢复原状
and life will get back to normal.
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
这回答有点乐观向上了 接近振奋人心了
That answer verged on optimism, almost excitement.
你想要这份工作
You want this job.
先干完这活儿吧
Let's just finish this one.
你想让布兰奇赢
You want Branch to win?
不
No.
那你想要这份工作
So you want this job.
别提了
Knock it off.
你从不说你想要什么
You've never said you want anything.
说出来吧
Just say it.
来吧
Come on.
说你想当警长 你想赢
Say you want to be Sheriff and you want to win.
好吧
Okay.
我想赢
I want to win.
西镇警魂
第二季 第九集
轴&翻&校&后期&总监:阿好
不不不 我可没那么说
No, no, no. Don't put words in my mouth.
沃特·朗迈尔做得不错
Walt Longmire's done a fine job.
我只是说阿布萨罗卡镇需要的不仅是"不错"
All I'm saying is Absaroka County deserves more than fine.
我们要前进 而非后退
We need to look forward, not backward.
回头再打给你
I'll call you back.
回你车上去 女士
Return to your vehicle, ma'am.
你知道自己开多快吗
You know how fast you were going?
限速55迈 开到80迈
80 in a 55.
是81迈
81.
我再重申一遍 回你车上去
I'm gonna ask you again... return to your vehicle.
-我们得谈谈 -在这儿吗
- We need to talk. - Here?
是的 那天晚上我并非不小心打出电♥话♥给你
Yeah. I didn't ass-dial you the other night.
我打给你 假装是不小心打出
I called you and pretended I ass-dialed you.
我之前曾经不小心打出电♥话♥给你
I mean, I have ass-dialed you,
但那次不是
but not that time.
那次 我想见你 但又不能
That time, I wanted to see you, and I can't.
我现在还不能接受一段认真的关系
My head's not in the right place for a relationship.
我想打电♥话♥给你 告诉你这一切
I wanted to call you and tell you all of this,
但我受够打电♥话♥了 也不想发短♥信♥
but I'm sick of the phone, and I'm not gonna text,
所以想当面跟你说
so I wanted to say it face-to-face.
我们可以在咖啡馆或公园见面
We could have met for coffee or at the monkey bars.
不行 我不想被别人看到 产生误解
No, I didn't want anyone to see us and get the wrong idea
到处传流言蜚语 你知道这小镇的
and start gossiping. I mean, you know this town.
是吧 所以
Right? So...
现在看起来就像你在给我开罚单
Now it just looks like you're giving me a ticket.
是啊 很好
Yeah. Great.
现在看起来就像候选人康纳利
Now it just looks like candidate Connally
在骚扰竞争对手的女儿
is harassing the competition's daughter.
别把政♥治♥扯进来
Don't bring politics into this.
我们是朋友 是吧 但仅此而已
We're friends, right? But that's it.
我能做的 只有这样了 我说完了
That I can do... nothing more. I'm done.
你想说什么吗
You want to say something?
好吧
Fine.
凯迪
Cady...
我们没说完
we're not done here.
你没听懂我刚才说了什么吗
Did you not understand what I just said?
-勉强 -好吧
- Barely. - Okay.
-我也想再见到你 -不可能
- I want to see you again, too. - Not gonna happen.
我看可能
I think it will.
法庭上见
See you in court.
-你看到人了吗 -没有
- Do you see anyone? - No.
好吧 等着慢慢冷却吧
All right, let's let it cool down.
朗迈尔警长 消防局可以处理
Sheriff Longmire, the fire department can handle this.
这是志愿消防局
It's a volunteer fire department.
今天我们志愿
Today, we volunteered.
天啊 放松 马赛厄斯
Geez, relax, Mathias.
他看到了烟雾赶过来而已
He saw the smoke and came running.
是啊 多好的宣传机会
Yeah, to a nice photo op.
这跟竞选无关
This is not about the campaign.
这话从沃特·朗迈尔的竞选主任的嘴里说出来真有意思
That's funny coming from Walt Longmire's campaign chairman.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell happened here?
-我不知道 -我知道
- I don't know. - I do.
这房♥子属于多兰·独鹿
This house belongs to Dolan LoneElk.
他一直抗♥议♥在保留区外缘使用水力压裂开采法
He's been protesting a fracking operation just outside the Res.
用于开采天然气 有导致水污染的争议
现在他的房♥子因甲烷渗入供水系统而爆♥炸♥
Now his house blows up from methane seeping into his water supply.
太讽刺了 不是吗
It's ironic, isn't it?
采用水力压裂开采的公♥司♥叫什么名字
What's the name of the company that's been doing the fracking?
纽外特能源
Newett Energy.
要知道 马赛厄斯
You know, Mathias,
水力压裂开采法和水污染之间的关系
the link between fracking and water contamination
并未得到证实
hasn't totally been proven.
沉积层中本来就存在甲烷
There's some methane that naturally occurs in sediment.
别以为什么事都是阴谋
Not everything is conspiracy.
亨利 打火机扔给我
Henry! Toss me your lighter!
沃特 我们刚把火扑灭
Walt, we just put this fire out.
我的话讲完了
I rest my case.
两个水龙头都开着 水当时在流
Both spouts are open. Water was running.
就是说天然气当时在泄露
Which means the gas was leaking.
肯定当时有人在家
Someone was definitely home.
所有窗户都关着
All the windows are closed.
这个锁上了
This one's locked.
使得密闭的空间里聚集了足够的甲烷 就成这样了
Build up enough methane pressure in an enclosed space, you get all this.
多兰跟我说过 甲烷浓度居高不下 害得他
Dolan told me the methane levels made him afraid
连洗个澡都要开着窗户
to even take a shower without opening the windows first.
那多兰这次为什么不这么做呢
Why didn't Dolan do it this time?
我抓住了
I got it.
要把尸体送去布洛姆菲尔德医生那儿吗
Are you taking the body to Doc Bloomfield?
这突然变成我的案子了
Is this suddenly my case?
我们的
Ours.
我的人 你的能源公♥司♥
My people, your energy company.
无论是不是意外 他们都难辞其咎
Accident or not, blood is on their hands.
好了 小子们 我们越快拿到验尸报告
Okay, boys. The sooner we get the autopsy done,
就能越快查出真♥相♥
the faster we find out what actually happened.
听说过被烧死的受害人还会流血吗
Ever heard of a burn victim leaking blood?
应该不是血
I don't think it's blood.
-那是什么 -颜料
- What is it? - Paint.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell's going on here?
拜托 兄弟 退后
Please, brother. Keep back.
我有权看那具尸体
I have a right to see that body.
先生 你不能进来
Sir, you can't come in here.
没关系 费城妞儿 这是他的房♥子
It's okay, Philly. It's his house.
他就是多兰·独鹿
That's Dolan LoneElk.
你是多兰·独鹿 那这是谁
If you're Dolan LoneElk, then who's this?
伊桑
Ethan.
是我弟弟 伊桑
It's my brother, Ethan.
坐吧
Take a seat.
知道伊桑为什么在你家里吗
Any idea why Ethan was at your home?
他是我家人 他在我家不需要理由
He's family. He doesn't need a reason to be there.
那你当时在哪儿
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表