剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
You don't do what we did in Denver
肯定会有后果报应
without there being consequences.
我得纠正这一切
I need to make things right.
你不能认下你没犯过的罪
You cannot confess to a crime you did not commit.
我不是指认罪
I'm not talking about confessing.
我得与世界和解
I need to set things straight with the world.
与自己
With myself.
与凯迪
With Cady.
我太自私了
I've been selfish.
我必须做出献祭
I have to make a sacrifice.
-你在说什么 -我需要鹰羽
- What are you saying? - I need eagle feathers.
我需要你祝福我做一件事
I need your blessing to do something
一件白人不应该做的事
a white man is not supposed to do.
不
No.
我必须做 亨利
I need to do this, Henry.
其他我无能为力
There's nothing else I can do.
我们只是一副皮囊
We are nothing but flesh and muscle...
一堆骨血
bones and blood.
这是我们能够付出的全部
It is all we have to give.
能够做此神兆寻求拯救你的女儿
It is good you made this vision quest to help your daughter.
你将会承受痛苦
You will suffer...
为至亲至爱而流血
and shed blood for the one you love.
这是荣耀
This is honorable.
她的痛苦不会徒劳
Her suffering will not be in vain
只要你凝神于治愈神兆
as long as you maintain your focus on the healing vision.
你将会借此孔恢复与大地母亲的脐带关系
You will return to the umbilical connection to mother earth with this piercing.
你与神灵的沟通将会通过大地母亲的爱
Your communication with Maheyo will be through the love of our mother.
如此 你的个人意识将不会遮敝治愈神兆
This way, your own thoughts will not cloud the healing vision.
你的献祭将会切实
Your sacrifice will be made tangible
通过你血肉之躯的流出
through the shedding of your blood and body.
你的沉默将会被听见
Your silence will be heard.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表