剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
她告诉我 她在佛蒙特州
She told me she was in Vermont,
柏林顿城外
outside Burlington...
一栋蓝色房♥子里
in a blue house.
是真的吗
Was that the truth?
你会相信吗
Would you believe it if it was?
爸
Dad.
你有东西给我看
You said you had something to show me.
是什么
What is it?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
小维在死去灵媒的东西里发现的
Vic found this among the possessions of a dead psychic.
真难以想象你竟然去见过灵媒
I have a hard time believing that you ever visited a psychic.
我没有
I didn't.
不过看来你妈去过
But it appears that your mom did.
你想听听吗
Do you want to hear this?
坦白说
To be honest,
我本来绝不会来这里
I normally would never come here.
但我的生活发生了巨变
But things have changed in my life.
神灵说 如果你问
The spirits say, if you're asking
这癌症是否会杀了你
whether or not the cancer will kill you,
那答案是不 不会的
their answer is... no, it will not.
我两天前刚拿到诊断
I just got my diagnosis two days ago.
说已经是晚期了
They say it's terminal.
你是怎么知道的
How could you even know?
还有别的事
Is there anything else
你想要神灵告诉你吗
you would like the spirits to tell you?
是的 我的丈夫沃特
Yes. My husband, Walt...
他会怎么样
what will happen to him?
你想知道真♥相♥
You truly want to know?
是的
Yes.
神灵说
The spirits say...
我想我们很快就会知道的
I guess we'll find out soon enough.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表