剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
你当警长肯定很牛
You will make one hell of a Sheriff.
我知道 但这不是我问的问题
I know, but that wasn't the question.
几个月前 "预言家"警告我土地里有尸体
A few months ago, Cassandra warned me about bodies on this land.
如果我不给她钱 她说她就会公开预见
If I didn't pay her, she said, she'd start having visions in public.
这么说是勒索
So it was a shakedown.
不过五分钟
For about five minutes.
之后我给了她要价的十倍
Then I offered her 10 times what she was asking.
只要她让这些遗骸出现在巴罗的地盘上
All she had to do was make those remains show up on Barlow's land
必须承认 这侦探工作挺出色
and I got to say, that's some impressive detective work.
其实
Actually...
这些还是让我保存吧
I'll hold onto these for now.
为了保证公平
Level the playing field.
没可能是"预言家"更加贪心了
There's no chance that Cassandra got greedy...
想要敲诈你吧
tried to blackmail you?
你有她被杀当晚的不在场证明吗
Do you have an alibi for the night of her murder?
我就是不在场证明 如果是我杀了"预言家"
I am my alibi. If I had killed Cassandra,
你根本不会在她房♥子里的账本上找到我的名字了
you wouldn't have found a ledger with my name on it inside her house.
事实上 如果是我杀人
In fact, if I were to kill someone,
我想没人会发现有犯罪的蛛丝马迹
I suspect no one would ever find trace or trail of the crime.
继续享受你的夜晚吧 警官
Enjoy the rest of your night, Deputy.
走好你的路
And do watch your step.
我找到那失踪的丈夫了
I found our missing husband.
卡尔文·考利 他在哪儿
Calvin Cowley. Where is he?
谢里丹
Sheridan...
他刚用信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥了本灵媒书
He just put a charge on his credit card for Mama Tia's psychic readings.
看来他还是深信不疑
Looks like he's still a believer.
那他就不太可能
Which makes it unlikely
因失望后暴怒而杀死"预言家"
he killed Cassandra out of, uh, disillusioned rage.
他跟其他人一样 敬爱"预言家"
Just like everybody, he loved Cassandra,
那个醉鬼骗子
the drunken grifter.
-放尊重点 -我说错什么了
- Show some respect. - What did I say?
我受够了大家都一味攻击受害人
I'm just getting a little tired of everybody piling on the victim.
人们在她那儿得到了安慰
People found comfort in her,
我怀疑她根本不酗酒
and I seriously doubt that she was an alcoholic.
布兰奇告诉过你她的信♥用♥卡♥记录
Branch told you about her credit-card charges.
是的 酒吧和酒铺
Yeah... bars and liquor stores.
但我在"预言家"的房♥子待了不知道多久
But I have spent the last I don't know how many hours in Cassandra's house.
你见过哪个酒鬼的房♥子里
How many alcoholic hoarders do you know
完全找不到酒瓶
that have exactly zero bottles in their house?
"预言家"的顾客 他们敬爱她
Cassandra's clients... they love her.
也许并不是顾客
Maybe it wasn't a client.
也许她对某个人说了他不想听的话
Maybe she told someone something they didn't want to hear.
你来逮捕我吗
You here to arrest me?
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
你是来逮捕我的吗
You gonna place me under arrest?
看情况
Depends.
两天前的晚上你在哪儿
Where were you two nights ago
就是灵媒被杀的那天
when that psychic was murdered?
我对儿子付出了那么多
After everything I've given to him,
他竟然有种跑进我的房♥子里
my son still has the gall to come into my house
指控我谋杀
and accuse me of murder.
如果你觉得是我做的 直接说啊
Now, if you think I did it, just come out and say so.
爸 告诉我你当时在哪儿就行
Dad, just tell me where you were.
我想想
Let's see.
其实我当时就在你现在所在的地方
I was just about where you are right now, actually.
干什么
Doing what?
一名二十六岁有恋父情结的女干事
A 26-year-old stewardess with daddy issues.
信息量有点太大了
That's a little too much information,
不过这些够了
but that's all I needed to know.
不不不不 你别想这么轻松走开
No. No, no, no. You do not get away that easy.
告诉我 儿子
Now, tell me, son,
竞选广♥告♥的钱你是从哪儿弄来的
where are you getting all the cash for these campaign ads?
不是我的钱 我知道也不是你的钱
It's not my money. I know it's not your money.
不过话说回来 那也不是你的钱 是吧
But then, it's never been your money, has it?
我有同盟和支持者
I have allies and supporters.
你是说你有投资者
You mean you have investors,
在迫不及待地要求回报
who will be impatient for their returns.
所以我的高尔夫球场才被无限期拖延
Is that why my golf course is indefinitely delayed?
雅各·夜马付了点儿广♥告♥费
Jacob NightHorse pays for a few commercials,
你就把自己老子往火坑里推
and you throw the old man under the bus?
事实上 我已经有了筹码
Actually, I now have the leverage
能逼夜马挪走那些遗骸
that would force NightHorse to remove those remains
让工程继续
so construction can start back up again.
好啊 用啊
Good. Use it.
我要你先给点东西
I need something from you first.
什么东西
And what would that be?
我的咖啡
My coffee.
亚伦
Aaron.
你姐姐 一直靠出♥售♥谎言为生
Your sister, uh, made a living selling lies.
你却因为揭露真♥相♥而被排斥
You were ostracized for serving the truth.
你肯定很能体会这种讽刺吧
You must have appreciated the irony.
足够讽刺的是 我没有
Ironically enough, I didn't.
亚伦 告诉我发生了什么
Aaron, tell me what happened.
你得放弃"对立行为"
I need you to drop the contrary act.
我不能 我有雷魂
I can't. I had the thunder dream.
我必须服从雷神
I have to obey the thunder spirit.
我曾认为这是我的职业
I used to think it was my calling.
这其实是我的诅咒
It's my curse.
我想我理解
I think I understand.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
警长
Sheriff...
我是来自首的 我杀了我的姐姐 "预言家"
I'm here to turn myself in for the murder of my sister, Cassandra.
但为什么
But why...
你要杀了自己的亲生姐姐 亚伦
would you kill your own flesh and blood, Aaron?
我姐姐付了镇上很多酒吧
My sister was paying bar tabs,
和酒铺的账单
liquor-store bills all over the county,
包括"红马驹"
including at the Red Pony.
她并不是为自己喝的酒买♥♥单
Wasn't her drinking she was paying for.
而是为了我
It was mine.
两天前 她发现我溜进了她的房♥子
Two nights ago, she found me ransacking her house...
正在找钱
looking for money.
她告诉我以后不会再给我钱
She told me she was cutting me off.
实际上
Actually...
首先 她告诉你以后不会再给你钱了
first, she told you she was cutting you off,
然后你开始乱扔乱砸
then you started throwing and breaking things.
对 因为那意味着没酒可喝了
Yes, because it meant no more alcohol.
她明知道只有酒能让我脑中的声音静下来
And she knew that was the only thing that quieted the voices in my head.
但问题不是酒 对吗
But it was never about the booze, was it?
你姐姐告诉你说你没有雷魂
Your sister told you that you never had the thunder dream,
说你不是"对立勇士"
that you are not a Contrary Warrior,
说你只不过是偏执狂型精神分♥裂♥
that you're nothing more than a paranoid schizophrenic
需要医疗帮助
who needs clinical help.
你听到你一直认为真正信任你的人
You heard the one person you thought actually believed in you
对你说"不"
say, "no."
她说她要把你送进收容机构
She said she was gonna have you institutionalized,
你就爆发了 是吗
and you snapped, didn't you?
我愿不惜一切让时光倒流
I would do anything to take it back.
但是我不能
But I can't.
现在我必须面对自己犯下的罪过
And now I must face what I have done.
揭露真♥相♥是我的神圣职责
It is my sacred duty to serve the truth.
亚伦·两河
Aaron TwoRivers...
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
我要跟格雷琴·考利和卡尔文·考利谈谈他们的女儿
I need to talk to Gretchen and Calvin Cowley about their daughter.
你怎么知道关于考利夫妇的事
How do you know about the Cowleys?
警长 有什么事吗
Sheriff, what are you doing here?
-他是谁 -"预言家"的弟弟
- Who is this? - Cassandra's brother.
他想跟你们谈谈你们的女儿
He asked to speak to you about your daughter.
-可以吗 -好 请说
- Is that okay? - Yes, please.
我曾和我姐姐谈过
I talked to my sister...
艾玛的事
about Emma.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表