剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Now, how do we sneak out the back?
你们还带了粉丝团过来
Nice of you to bring your fan club.
所以
So...
你们的最后通牒
about that ultimatum.
投降也是一种荣誉 兰斯船长
There is honor in surrender, Captain Lance.
我们的新神会仁慈地对待你
Our new gods may grant you mercy.
是啊 乖
Yes, be a good girl
把那些神奇的小玩意儿给我们
and hand us over your magic baubles.
我改主意了 以下是新条款
I changed my mind. New terms.
滚出小镇
Get out of town
不然有你们受的
or get hurt.
进攻
Attack!
你信吗 这是我第一次骑马
Can you believe this is my first time on a horse?
你难道不知道永远不能背朝着
Haven't you ever learned never to turn your back
-你的敌人吗 -凯撒
- on your enemies? - Caesar.
这可是罗马人鹰钩鼻
That's a Roman nose.
我早该知道传闻只是在吹牛
I should have known it was just a tall tale.
你根本不是恐怖海盗吉韦
You're not the Dread Pirate Jiwe.
不 她是伟大的赞比西部落的阿玛雅·吉韦
No, her name is Amaya Jiwe of the Great Tribe of Zambesi.
回见
Tootles.
炸♥药♥ 你确定用这个
Dynamite? You sure about this?
不确定 但也来不及考虑了
No, but it's too late for second-guessing.
就现在
Do it now.
我们应该回去继续打了
So we should probably get back to fighting.
好
Right.
下一轮该我了
Well, next round's on me.
不是我想扫兴 但情况看起来不太好
Uh, not to be a buzzkill, but this doesn't look good.
-是马卢斯 -走
- It's Mallus. - Go.
你们好好做准备
Make good your preparations.
我们帮你应付一会儿
The rest of us shall buy you time.
好的 你们听见她说的了
All right, you heard the lady.
但愿这次要比上次好
Well, hopefully this goes better than last time.
我们必须相信图腾
All right, we have to believe in the totems,
相信它们选定了我们每个人
that they've chosen each of us.
如果这真的是世界末日
Well, if this really is the end of the world,
我选择和你们待在一起
then I choose to surround myself with you guys.
来啊
Come on.
-你们感觉到了吗 -起作用了
- Whoa. You feel that? - It's working.
现在 想象善良纯洁的
All right, now, imagine a powerful light
一道强光
of pure goodness.
有什么东西正在成形
Something's forming.
-我能偷瞄一眼吗 -我来
- Can I peek? - I'm gonna peek.
-天哪 -天哪
- Oh, God. - Oh, God?
-怎么了 -大家集中注意力
- What "Oh, God"? - Everyone focus.
等等 有人想的是
Wait, is somebody thinking of--
抱歉 你刚说想一些很纯洁的东西
I'm sorry, you said think of something pure,
-我就想 -不 你没有
- and I thought-- - No, you didn't.
好了 我说了抱歉了
Again, I said I'm sorry.
好了 我也没法控制自己不想他
Yeah, I can't stop thinking about him, either.
伙计们 不论你们在
Guys, whenever you got--
这究竟怎么回事
What the Sam Hill is going on?
我想这也在莎拉的计划之中
I think this is part of Sara's plan.
我 爱 爱 爱你们
Mm, I lo--lo--love you.
蓝神 他回来了
The Blue God-- he has returned.
这就是你们船长的计划
That is your captain's plan?
莎拉和其他人到底在哪
Where in the hell are Sara and the others?
-这就是莎拉和其他那些人 -什么
- That is Sara and the others. - What?
碧波饿了
Beebo hungry.
天啊 我太想你们了
Man, have I missed you guys.
这就像奥林匹斯山众神现身了一样
Like the gods of Olympus made manifest.
我知道你不会忍♥气吞声的 碧波
Oh! Hey, I know you're not gonna take that, Beebo!
-外婆 -加把劲啊 伙计们
- Nana baa... - Come on, guys!
你们可以的
You got this!
碧波喘不上气了
Beebo can't breathe.
你敢放弃我试试 兰斯
Don't you dare give up on me, Lance!
碧波
Beebo!
-就这样 -加油 这就对了
- Yeah! - Come on, that's it!
狠狠教训他
Kick his ass!
现在就算他们六人也别想阻止我
Not even the six can stop me now.
碧波要抱抱
Beebo want cuddle.
不
No!
各位 各位
Guys! Guys!
-你们还好吗 -各位 我们成功了
- Are you all right? - Guys, we did it.
图腾联合在一起
Our totems united to
创造出了个毛茸茸的私生子
create a single furry love child.
最糟糕的性狂欢
Worst orgy ever.
爸爸
Dad.
对不起 诺拉
Uh, I'm sorry, Nora.
他死得其所
He died a good man.
见鬼 我竟然亲眼看见了这一切
Damnation. Now I just have seen about everything.
等等 完了吗
So wait. Wha--That's it?
你们打败了恶魔
You destroyed the demon?
我很高兴 祖先们没有看见这些
I'm just glad the ancestors aren't here to see this.
是啊 但里普会引以为傲的
Yeah, but Rip would be proud.
是啊
Yes!
我们做到了 米克
We did it, Mick!
离我远点
Get off of me!
六个图腾在世界最需要时它们聚集在一起
The totems came together when the world needed them most.
现在它们是时候寻找新的主人了
Now it's time for them to find new bearers.
在那之前我相信你会保护好它们 外孙女
I trust you'll keep them safe until they do, Nana.
你确定你不想要移♥动♥土地
Are you sure you don't want the power to move earth,
召唤逝者的力量了吗
call on the dead?
不了 我能变钢铁就够了
No, I'm good with just steel.
比起水巫师 我更喜欢当极速者
And I prefer being a speedster over a water wizard.
年纪大了不爱戴珠宝
Too old for jewelry.
外婆
Nana baa.
放开我 你这个恶魔
Unhand me, you fiend.
你将为此付出昂贵的代价
You shall pay dearly for this.
他救了我们
He saved us.
碧波是我们真正的神
Beebo is our one true god.
美丽的事物向来是最疯狂的
The bonny ones always be the craziest.
我想我们最好给这三个
Well, I guess we'd better get
马卢斯的追随者清除记忆
to mind-wiping Mallus's three amigos.
伙计们 你觉得这疯狂吗
Guys, you think this was crazy?
试试养个孩子吧
Try having a kid.
-不了 谢谢你 -我想你一定很在行吧
- Oh, no, thank you. - I bet you're damn good at it.
我们会再见面的 兰斯小姐
I'll be seeing you, Miss Lance.
一定的 夏普小姐
Oh, you can count on it, Miss Sharpe.
走吧
Come on.
不行
No.
看来这是我们最后一次
Well, seeing as though this is the last time
见面了
we'll see one another...
用这个来记住我吧
Something to remember me by.
你的脏帽子 这有点奇怪
Oh, your dirty hat. That's--that's weird...
但很贴心
But sweet.
等一下
Hey, stop! I need to--
我得跟她说几句话 就两秒钟
I need to talk to her for, like, two seconds.
单独说话 拜托了
Alone, please.
我说谎了 至少得说二十秒
I lied. It'll be more like 20 seconds.
我在飞船上找到了一件你父亲的东西
So, uh, I found something on the ship that was your dad's,
我想你可能想留着来纪念他
and I thought maybe you'd want something to remember him by.
我在时间调查局的监狱里
As I spend the rest of my life rotting
度过余生的时候吗
in a Time Bureau prison?
这是我父亲的时空石
This is my father's time stone.
他以死为你换取第二次机会
He died to give you a second chance.
别浪费了
Don't waste it.
你为我六个月前在赞比西
Are you glad I picked you up
把你拉过来感到庆幸吗
in Zambesi six months ago?
我想你当时说的是
I think the words you used were,
"最后一次任务"
"Just one more mission."
总好过他们当时对我说的
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表