剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Oh, this is not my room.
杰克斯和雷呢
Where are Jax and Ray?
太大声了
Yelling.
我要死了 我不记得了
I'm going to die. I don't remember.
你最后记得的是什么事
What's the lasthing that you do remember?
威士忌
Whiskey.
那
So--
那...
So what's--
我全都想起来了
It's all... it's all coming back to me.
我们当时正要去马戏团看私人表演
We were headed to a circus for a private show.
然后呢 你决定离队
And then what? You decided to peel off
在货舱里睡觉吗
and sleep in the cargo bay?
你怎么能抛弃你自己的队员呢
How could you abandon your own team?
你还好意思说
Oh, you-- you're one to talk.
我们别再浪费时间了
All right, let's stop wasting time.
走吧
Let's go.
失去剑齿虎对我来说 打击的确不小
The loss of my saber-toothed tiger was indeed a blow.
但我还是很幸运
But the fates have smiled on me again,
因为火神和无敌收缩人
because the "God of Fire" and "The Incredible Shrinking Man"
加入了我的剧团
have joined my troupe.
我想我们有个小误会
I think we've had a... slight misunderstanding.
我真心地感谢
And I am truly grateful
你们没有利用特异功能逃走
that you have not used your special abilities to try to escape.
特异功能 兄弟
"Special abilities"? Man,
我之前和你说过
like I told you before,
他只是酒喝多了乱说话
that was just the liquor talking.
他说得对
He's right. Okay?
我和朋友只是普通人 1870年的普通人
My friend and I are just regular, plain old folk from 1870.
你不善于说谎啊 我的朋友
Dishonesty is not your strong suit, my good man.
我看到你朋友的能力了
I saw what your friend did.
那可不是花招
That was no trick.
他说你俩有一样神奇的惊人能力
And he says you two are capable of wonders just as marvelous.
所以快点
So... chop-chop.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
我们做不到
We can't.
-胡说 -但他说得对
- Oh, poppycock. - But he's right.
他需要他的搭档才能变出火
He can't fire up without his partner,
但他不在这
who's not here.
我需要我的战衣我才能缩小
And I can't shrink without my exo-suit.
它也不在这
Also not here.
你最好把我们放了
So you might as well just let us go,
因为显然我们是废物
'cause we are obviously useless.
完完全全的废物
Totally useless.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会让你们创造奇迹的
I'll make marvels out of you yet.
你说雷和杰克斯会来这
You said Ray and Jax would be here.
他们可能在吃早餐三明治
They're probably eating breakfast sandwiches
和一些阿司匹林
and eating a handful of aspirin.
也许他们遇到麻烦了
Or, maybe they're in trouble.
这里吗 这是个无害之地
Here? This place is harmless.
那我们为什么被监视
Then why are we being watched?
六点钟方向戴帽子的男人
Guy in the hat, six o'clock?
那个人吗
That guy?
盖瑞
Gary?
干得好 内特尼尔
Nice work, Nathaniel.
你觉得我吓到他了吗
What, you think I spooked him?
光是你呼吸的气味就够了
The smell of your breath alone would be enough.
知道吗
You know what?
你没资格批评我 知道为什么吗
You don't get to criticize me. And you know why?
因为你不再是我们的队员了
Because you're no longer a member of this team.
你说得对
You're right.
是吗
I am?
我不怪你
I don't blame you for going out
昨晚出去喝得像醉虾
and getting pie-eyed last night.
很好 我不怪你说我"像醉虾"
That's cool. I don't blame you for saying "Pie-eyed."
我的重点是
My point is
莎拉应该告诉你
Sara should have told you
她把我从赞比西带回来
that she was bringing me back from Zambesi.
这肯定让人很沮丧 当我...
It must have been upsetting when I just--
慢着 等一下
Whoa, whoa, hang on.
你以为昨晚是因为你吗
You think last night was because of you?
天啊 阿玛雅 你很自负
Oh, my God, Amaya, you are so conceited.
昨晚完全跟你扯不上关系
Last night wasn't even remotely about you. At all.
那是什么事呢
What was it about?
那是我和其他男人做的事
It was about me and the boys doing what we do.
出去玩 说笑一下
Hanging out. Sharing a few laughs.
喝几杯酒
Having a few drinks.
以奇人演出结束
Ending up in a freak show.
惊人表演
阴和阳
你喜欢肉吗
You like meat, huh?
好吧
Yeah, all right.
给你吃
There we go.
滚回来 你个王八蛋
Come back here, you little rat bastard!
我不明白
I don't understand.
这人是谁 我们为什么要把他关起来
Who is this man and why have we taken him prisoner?
斯泰因教授 这是盖瑞
Professor Stein, meet Gary.
请不要杀我
Please don't kill me.
我不会 只要你告诉我们
I won't, if you tell us
你为什么跟踪我们
why you were tailing us.
-你俩互相认识 -盖瑞
- You two know each other? - Gary here
替里普的时间调查局办事
works for Rip's Time Bureau,
我猜夏普探员
and I'm guessing Agent Sharpe
派她的小助手来监视我们
had her little stooge spying on us.
我没说错吧 盖瑞
Isn't that right, Gary?
我不能随意
Well, I'm not at liberty
跟你讨论我的职...
to discuss the nature of my--
好吧 没错
All right, yes!
她派我监视你
Uh, she sent me to spy on you.
也是好事 自从你来了
Good thing, too. Since you arrived here,
时代错误从一级
the anachronism has jumped
跳到了六级
from a level one to a level six.
我们找到了剑齿虎
We found the saber-tooth,
它现在安全地待在笼子里
and it is safe and sound in its cage,
我不知道我们怎么
so I don't know how we could have
把时代错误变得更糟了
made the anachronism worse.
我想是多亏了
My guess is we can thank
我们两名失踪的队员
our two missing teammates for that.
内特 阿玛雅
Nate, Amaya.
请告诉我你们找到了哈迪男孩
Please tell me you found the Hardy Boys.
希望他们能明智地
Let's just hope they had the good sense
待在一起
to stick together.
他们好好地待在一起了
Oh, they're stuck together, all right.
P·T·巴纳姆让他们穿得像连体双胞胎
P.T. Barnum has them dressed as conjoined twins.
各位 救我们出去
Guys, get us outta here.
我以为我昨晚过得很不好
Man, I thought I had a rough night.
-别逗了 内特 -赶紧的
- Not funny, Nate. - Yeah, come on.
这个笼子真的很不舒服
This harness is really uncomfortable.
好吧 交给我
Okay. I got this.
我肯定是脱水了 老兄
I must be dehydrated, man.
我发誓之前没发生过这种情况
This never happened to me before, I swear.
我在哪里听过呢
Where have I heard that one before?
不是我说的 她不是听我说的
Not from me. She never heard that from me.
阿玛雅 现在大象
Amaya, an elephant actually would
挺派得上用场的
come in really handy right now.
好吧
Well.
瞧谁加入了马戏团
Look who joined the circus.
我们会需要更大的帐篷
We're gonna need a bigger tent.
你就当你还是太脱水了
I take it you're still too dehydrated
无法救我们出去
to get us out of here.
天啊
Oh, God...
不要再评断我
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表