剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Okay, yes, but didn't the original totem bearers
不也试着对抗马卢斯 结果搞砸了吗
try and face Mallus and--and blow it?
康斯坦丁说他们失败的唯一原因是
Constantine said the only reason they couldn't kill Mallus
死亡图腾背叛了他们
was because the Death Totem betrayed them.
但那种情况这次不会再发生了
And that's not gonna happen this time.
你又怎么保证
How can you be so sure?
不用我提醒你
I needn't remind you what happened
上次你试着操纵它时的情况
the last time you tried to wield it.
她不需要再操纵它了
She won't have to wield it.
这次我来
I will.
死亡图腾会被兰斯船长吸引
The Death Totem was attracted to Captain Lance
是因为她身上有我们共有的一种特质
because of a unique quality we both share.
我们都是起死回生之人
We were both brought back from the dead.
而且我想马卢斯直接下地狱
Plus, I have a personal stake
还因为我们有笔私人的账要算
in wanting to send Mallus straight to Hell.
他把我的宝贝女儿带走了
He took my little girl.
就算你说的是实话
True as that may be,
想要兰斯船长把如此危险的武器
there is no chance that Captain Lance
托付于你 门都没有
would trust you with such a dangerous weapon.
死亡图腾归你了
Death Totem's all yours.
莎拉你不是认真的吧
Sara, you can't be serious.
艾娃我们别无选择
Ava, we don't have a choice.
我们唯一的出路是制止阿玛雅和时代错误
Our only choice is to stop Amaya and stop the anachronisms.
这简直是发神经
This is insanity.
发神经是我们的强项 艾娃
Insane is what we do best, Ava.
我不会容忍♥这种行为
I will not condone this behavior,
调查局也绝不会支持你
and the Bureau certainly does not stand behind you.
里普 我们走 我们还要忙活
Rip, let's go. We have work to do.
还记得当时我跟你说我们需要传奇们
Remember when I told you that we would need the Legends
来解决此事吗
before this was through?
也许是时候我们退居二线
Perhaps it is time that we set aside the scalpel
让他们来全权处理了
and let them be the chainsaw.
我会把这当作你的辞呈
I will consider that your resignation.
艾娃
Ava.
艾娃 等一下
Ava, wait.
你知道这计划会成功的
This plan can work and you know it.
你只是需要相信自己的直觉
You just need to trust your gut.
我的直觉
My gut?
你的意思是
You mean the one that was
我被出厂设置的直觉
manufactured to factory settings?
那可是导致了
That's the same gut that
其他十一个艾娃被杀的直觉
11 other Avas used and got killed?
艾娃 不要这样 请你相信我
Ava, please. Just trust me.
你不明白
You don't understand.
这个计划会打破所有原则
This plan breaks every rule in every book,
我现在仅有的就是那些原则了
and all I have right now are the rules, okay?
你还有我
You have me.
你这是什么意思
What are you doing?
我承认了可以拯救我们的事情
I'm admitting something that could save us both.
我爱你
I love you.
这里根本没有"我"来爱
There is no "Me" to love.
她看起来不错
She looks good out there,
准备就绪
ready.
有其母必有其女
Like mother, like daughter.
那些军阀来早了
The warlords are early.
不要
Oh, no.
-别变成美洲狮扑我们 -真的吗 沃利
- Don't puma-pounce us. - Really, Wally?
-真要这样吗 -不是你想的那样内特
- You're gonna do this? - It's not like that, Nate.
-我知道你来这的目的 -不 你不知道
- I know why you're here. - No, no, you really don't.
长话短说 诺拉在船上 马卢斯附身
Short version: Nora's on the ship, tripping on Mallus juice.
他们也救了巴拉克·奥巴马后
Damien Darhk gave us the Water Totem
达米恩·达克给了我们水图腾
after they saved Barack Obama.
我们来这的目的是帮你们
And, uh, we are here to help you
创造时代错误来释放马卢斯
create the anachronisms so we can release Mallus,
这样我们就能杀掉他
and then we can kill him.
而我见到约翰·诺伯了
Oh, and I met John Noble.
所以你们现在和达米恩·达克合作了
So you're working with Damien Darhk?
不要哪壶不开提哪壶
Please, don't rub it in.
并且你还准许他来操纵死亡图腾
And you're letting him wield the Death Totem.
我是为了替我爱的人伸张正义
In order to do justice for someone I love.
这你一定能理解
Sure you can understand that.
谢天谢地这是我们唯一相似之处
Thankfully that is our only similarity.
那我们怎么分配地图腾和水图腾
Who gets Earth? Who gets Water?
我是钢铁人 而钢是元素之一
Well, as a man of steel, which is an element,
我总是感到与地之间的强烈联♥系♥
I always felt a strong connection to the earth.
实际上钢是铁和碳的一种合金
Actually, steel is an alloy of iron and carbon.
我还看过蓝♥光♥版
Also, I've watched every single episode
《地球脉动》全集
of "Planet Earth" on Blu-ray,
我一直沉醉于其中
and I was only stoned all of the time.
我能拿着那该死的图腾吗
Can I just please have the damn totem?
-谢谢 -给你
- Thank you. - All yours.
水图腾呢 有人想要吗
And Water? Anyone?
实际上 水的力量很强大
Actually, water is really powerful.
它对于地上的生命很重要
It--it's crucial to life on Earth.
你知道吗 我们身体60%都是水
And did you know that we are made up of 60% water?
-如果... -行了 我们懂了
- If-- - All right, I think we get it.
拿个图腾
Take a totem.
我不是为了拿图腾在吹牛
Oh, I wasn't making a pitch for one.
拿着图腾就行了
Just take the totem!
好的 没问题
Okay, cool.
好了 有没有 比如
All right, so is there, like,
一本说明书或一个小视频
an instruction manual? A YouTube video?
你最好搞清楚
You better figure it out.
军阀来了 意味着
Warlords are coming, and that means
马卢斯也即将登台亮相
Mallus is about to make his debut.
爸
Dad?
诺拉
Nora.
你怎么会 在这里
You're here but... how?
图腾说明你已经死了
The totem means you're dead.
不 还没
No, not yet.
马卢斯要带我走 但我还在反抗
Mallus is trying to take me, but I'm still fighting him.
暂时地
For now.
但爸爸
But Dad?
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不想要他带走我
I don't want him to take me.
请别让他带走我 我好害怕
Please don't let him take me. I'm scared.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了 赶紧开干吧 不然就迟了
Yeah, let's do this before it's too late.
这儿是我的人♥民♥的圣地
This place has been sacred to my people
自远古时代便是如此
since the dawn of time.
图腾在这里力量是最强的
The totems will be strongest here.
最好是这样
Well, they'd better be,
因为我的图腾还没激活
'cause mine's not turning on.
是时候了
It's time.
一旦伊希打败军阀
As soon as Esi defeats the warlords,
我们就要开始对抗马卢斯
our fight against Mallus begins.
我们要帮你的女儿吗
Should we help your daughter?
伊希可以搞定
Esi's got this.
不 不 不
No-no-no! No-no-no!
看来是时候见见我们的恶魔了
Looks like it's time to meet our monster.
或者是创造者
Or our maker.
我不要今天死
I'm not dying today.
马卢斯来了
Here's Mallus.
她为什么没有变形
Why isn't she transforming?
里普 出什么事了
Rip, what gives?
历史记录显示赞比西仍处于被摧毁的状态
The historical record is showing that Zambesi's still destroyed.
这不可能
That doesn't make any sense.
战争结束了 正义方获胜了
The battle's over. The good guys won.
-里普 怎么了 -天哪
- Rip, what's going on? - Oh, my God.
军阀没有摧毁村庄
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表