剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Don't drink the ground water. It's probably contaminated.
你那的烧伤还挺严重的 孩子
Those are some pretty rough burns you got there, son.
你被燃♥烧♥弹♥击中吗
You get hit by Napalm?
我不是你孩子
I ain't your son.
你知道你父亲头上戴的是什么吗
Do you know what's on your father's head?
-小法国帽 -是绿色贝雷帽
- A little French-ie hat. - That is a Green Beret.
肯尼迪总统管那些叫
President Kennedy called them
"优秀的象征 勇气的徽章"
"A symbol of excellence, a badge of courage."
-勇气 -是的
- Courage? - Yeah.
我老爸擅长的事只有坐在椅子上
The only thing my old man was good at was sitting in a chair.
一手抽香烟 另一手握啤酒
Cigarette in one hand, beer in the other.
而他站起来只因为...
And the only time he ever got up was to...
不 米克 拜托
No, Mick, come on. Come on, come on.
这很好 这很好
This is good, this is good. Look.
多亏时间旅行 我有机会跟曾祖父说话
Thanks to time travel, I got to talk to my grandfather,
让我解决了很多父亲问题
and I got to work out a lot of my father issues.
不要开火 不要开火
Stand down. Stand down.
是你吗 小彼得·亚当斯
Is that you, Petey Adams?
你为什么自己一个人在这里
What are you doing out here on your own?
你迷路了还是怎么了
You get lost or something?
迷路
Lost?
不 我受到启发了
No, I've become enlightened.
如果你加入我们
You can be enlightened too
你也能受到启发
if you join us.
你在说谁
Who's us?
这个国家不属于你们
This country does not belong to you.
而是属于新神
It belongs to Ong Troi Moi.
我不喜欢这个走向
I don't like where this is heading.
把来♥福♥枪♥给我 小彼得
Handle me that rifle, Petey.
我们会尽量让你吃上热饭菜的
We'll work on getting you a hot meal.
你要向他投降
You will surrender to him.
不然就死
Or die.
让开
Get off me.
一群该死的叛徒
Bunch of damn traitors.
美国人和北越南士兵并肩作战吗
American and North Vietnamese soldiers working arm-in-arm?
这次的时代错误疯狂得超乎想象
This Anachronism is even crazier than we thought.
我想我知道他们是怎么阻断我们的通讯了
And I think I know how they're blocking our communications.
这是什么地方
Hey, what is this place?
我们不是要去找怪物吗
I thought we were looking for a monster.
你想跟新神对话吗
You wish to speak to Ong Troi Moi?
我对这件事有不祥的预感
I've got a really bad feeling about this.
我们倍感荣幸
We'd be honored.
有客人来了
We have guests.
他们都是记者 如你所愿
They're reporters, as you wanted.
我是古鲁德
I am Grodd.
欢迎来到我的王国
Welcome to my kingdom.
我们看到的是一样的吧
You saw what I saw, right?
王座上坐着一只大猩猩
There's a gorilla sitting on a throne?
它说英语比米克好
He spoke better English than Mick.
而且它显然非常聪明
Well, he's clearly intelligent enough
能骗过那些军人放弃他们的哨岗
to trick these GIs to abandon their posts.
它是个怪物 要阻止它
He's a monster. He needs to be stopped.
它把这些人都变成了它的奴隶
Look, he's turned these men into his slaves.
新神释放了这些士兵
Ong Troi Moi freed these soldiers.
因为他 他们不再自相残杀
He is the reason they are no longer killing one another.
它为自己创造了一个真正的乌托邦
Yeah, it's a real utopia he's created for himself.
我带你们来是要你们帮忙
I brought you here to help
向世界传播新神的信息
spread Ong Troi Moi's message to the world.
你们来只是要记录下所见之事
You are only here to document what you see.
当然
Of course.
我需要你的缩小射线
I need your shrink-ray.
我不喜欢这名字越来越顺口了
I dislike that the name is catching on.
即使你能缩小古鲁德
Look, even if you can miniaturize Grodd,
我们距离乘波号♥还有
there's still ten miles of jungle warfare
十六公里的丛林战
between us and the Waverider.
所以你们
Yeah, which is why you guys
要破坏通讯干♥扰♥器♥
are going to take down the communications jammer
-呼叫支援 -而你要一个人
- and call for backup. - While you take down
打倒超智能和能心电感应的灵长类动物吗
a hyper-intelligent telepathic primate by yourself?
我只需要一击命中
All I need is one clean shot.
今天你救了我
You saved my life today.
我不想你也登上我的名单
Didn't want to have to put you on my list.
这些都是在我监管之下死去的人
These are the names of all the men that died under my watch.
我留着这个是为了提醒自己保护手下
Keep them with me to remind myself it's my job
并带他们回家是我的责任
to protect my men, get 'em back home.
这是我的挚爱
That's my girl.
回家后我就要娶她
Gonna marry her when I get back.
别再看她了
Quit looking at her.
也许有一天组建一个家庭
Maybe even start a family someday.
你要生孩子吗
You want kids?
为什么不生
Why not?
只要他们最后别沦落到某个偏僻的丛林
As long as they never end up in some godforsaken jungle.
我在这里的经历
I've seen things out here...
不 但愿我回家后就能忘掉
no, I hope I never bring home with me.
这些话我从未和人说过 但是
I've never told anybody this before but...
我很害怕
I'm scared.
如果不是火风暴一部分 那我算什么
I don't know who I am if I'm not a part of Firestorm.
但你不曾有过超能力
But you've never had any superpowers
那也不曾阻碍你
and that's never stopped you
成为我见过最厉害的人
from being the most kick-ass person I've ever met.
聊得很愉快 船长
Well, good talk, Captain.
我早就知道古鲁德是个渴求权力的暴君
I knew Grodd was a power-hungry tyrant but--
他还是个厉害的电机工程师
He's one hell of an electrical engineer.
关键在于破坏干♥扰♥器♥
The key is to jam the jammer
而谁都没发现干♥扰♥器♥坏了
without anyone realizing it's jammed.
听懂了吗
Did that make sense?
完全明白
Perfect.
我们要把古鲁德
Where are we taking Grodd
带回原来的地方是在哪里
when we return him to where he belongs?
上次我听说它在天眼会监狱里
Well, last I heard he was in an ARGUS prison.
等等 它也是个被迫♥害♥的超能力者
Wait, he's just another persecuted meta?
我知道你很不喜欢天眼会
Look, I know you're not a fan of ARGUS,
但古鲁德不仅是个疯子
but Grodd is a psychopath,
还是只巨大的大猩猩
and, well, a giant gorilla.
雷 杰克斯 你们听得到吗
Ray? Jax? Can you hear me?
我觉得米克不太对劲
I think there is something up with Mick.
他现在是双眼发狂时的表情
He's got that look, you know, when he's eyes get all crazed.
我觉得丛林终于让他
I think the jungle's finally getting to...
哥们 你没事吧
Hey, man, you good?
米克
Mick?
你在干什么呢
What were you doing?
你觉得呢
What does it look like?
我觉得你...
Looks like you were...
在烧自己的皮肤
burning your own skin,
但那样就是彻底疯了吧
but that would be completely insane, right?
我一辈子把他看作是怪物
My whole life I saw him as a monster.
把我所做的一切坏事全怪在他身上
Blamed him for all the sick things that I've done.
但我现在明白
But now I see...
我比他更坏
I'm worse than him.
在房♥子里被烧死的人应该是我
Should have been me that burned in that house.
-你真是天才 -谢谢
- You're a genius. - Thanks.
抱歉 我刚才是在自言自语
Sorry, I was talking to myself.
喂 有谁能听到我说话吗
Hello? Can anybody hear me?
内特 是你吗
Nate, is that you?
棒 我们的通讯断了
Yes, our comms are down.
不不 是被♥干♥扰了 我刚刚修...
No, no, no, no, they were jammed, and I just fixed--
-我是说扎莉排除了干扰 -你们在哪
- I mean, Zari un-jammed it. - Where are you guys?
赶快把我们弄出丛林
We need to get out of this jungle ASAP.
怎么了 兄弟
Oh, no, what's wrong, buddy?
我和米克一开始
Well, when Mick and I started,
是在扮演《铁血战士》
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表