剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
we were doing "Predator."
后来碰到了米克的老爸
Then we ran into Mick's dad,
结果现在成了《现代启示录》
and now we're doing "Apocalypse Now."
难怪米克不想去越南
That's why Mick didn't want to come to Vietnam,
是害怕万一碰到他的父亲
on the off chance he'd run into his father.
而这可能性跟马蒂遇到
Which is about as unlikely
他的高祖父斯泰因爵士一样微乎其微
as Marty meeting his great-great-grandfather Sir Stein.
就像幼年的你跟时代错置的外星人交朋友
Right, or young-you befriending a time-displaced alien.
你们没听到我说的吗
Do you people not hear me?
那个时代错误的怪物就是
Listen, the monster-slash-Anachronism
大猩猩古鲁德
is Gorilla Grodd.
我们被困在他的营地了
We're stuck in his compound.
你说的是"大猩猩古鲁德"
Did you just say "Gorilla Grodd?"
古鲁德在1967年的错置或许解释了这个
Grodd's displacement in 1967 probably explains that.
各位
Uh, guys?
时代错误已经从八级跳到了十级
Our Anachronism just jumped from an eight to a level ten.
吉迪恩 什么情况
Gideon, what you got?
时间线正在变化
The timeline is currently in flux.
然而最近我的档案库中
However, the following headline
美国以核袭击报复俄♥罗♥斯♥
第三次世界大战开战
出现了以下标题
recently appeared in my archives.
看来古鲁德利用越战这个危险的局势
It appears that Grodd is using the powder keg
不知怎的就引发了第三次世界大战
that is the Vietnam War to somehow ignite World War III.
-什么 -阿玛雅在哪
- What? - Where's Amaya?
得搞清古鲁德的计划并离开这里
We have to figure out Grodd's plan and get out of here.
好
Yeah.
你就这样报答古鲁德的热情招待吗
This is how you repay Grodd for his hospitality?
竟然想杀了我
By trying to kill me?
我来帮你用你的武器吧
Let me help you with that weapon of yours.
你以为我是敌人
You think I am the enemy.
看看你们人类
Look at what you humans have done
是如何互相残杀的
to one another.
看看人类是怎么对我的
Look at what humans did to me.
所以你在召集人类军队给自己复仇吗
So you're raising an army of humans to get your revenge?
复仇
Revenge?
不
No.
我的唯一愿望就是帮助人类
My only wish is to help your kind
实现和平
find peace.
那你打算怎么做
And how do you plan to do that?
欢迎来到越南 总统阁下
Welcome to Vietnam, Mr. President.
老天爷啊 这里真是热得海天云蒸了
Good lord, it's hotter than a preacher's knee out here.
您真是一针见血啊 总统阁下
You hit the nail on the head, Mr. President.
跟我来 到有空调的地方去
Follow me, we'll get you into some air conditioning.
你要刺杀总统
You're planning to kill the President?
我们是在捍卫家园
We're defending our home
抵御那些侵略者
against those who have attacked us.
我完全赞同 相信我
Which I'm all for, believe me,
但你得有个底线
but you need to draw a line somewhere.
古鲁德只是在做必要的事
Grodd is only doing what is necessary.
对谁必要
Necessary for who?
它只在乎自己 独♥裁♥者都是如此
He only cares about himself. That's how dictators work.
我的父母
I have lost
都不在了
both my parents.
我的兄弟和村庄都不在了
My brother, my village.
只剩下新神
Ong Troi Moi is the only one left
能保护我们
to protect us.
我知道所爱之人死于无情的战争中
Hey, I know what it's like to lose the people you love
是什么感受
in a senseless war.
让人绝望 但是
It makes you desperate, but...
如果真想和平 那就得由你开始
if you really want peace, it starts with you.
你们听到了吗
Did you guys hear that?
他们的目标是总统护卫队
They're targeting the President's convoy.
安太软弱了
Anh is weak.
古鲁德
Grodd.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你听到扎莉说的了 去救林登·约翰逊
You heard Zari. To save L.B.J.
队友们好像忙不过来了
It's sounds like the team's got their hands full.
太危险了 我们得以火风暴的身份一起去
It's too dangerous. We'll go together as Firestorm.
不要 我要靠我自己
No, we won't. I got to do this on my own.
拜托别
Please, don't.
我还在想办法
I'm still working on a way
分开热核反应堆
to split the thermacore.
好 我没超能力也能执勤
Okay, I don't know if this is your way
你不必为了让自己好受些
of making yourself feel better about us splitting up
而确保我在火风暴分开时得到超能力
by making sure I've got powers, but I can do this without any.
而不久之后 没了你我也得靠我自己
And soon enough, I'm gonna have to stand on my own without you.
我们已经拦截了无线通讯
We just intercepted radio communications
并找到了敌军的位置
and triangulated the enemy's position
就在此处东边的一个基地
to a base just east of here.
他们就藏在那里
That's where they're holed up.
不知道你们怎么想的
Don't know about you boys,
但我准备好进攻了
but I'm ready to go to work.
不能让他们靠近那个营地 懂吗
We can't let them get near that camp, okay?
这些蛮子一发现有动静就会开枪
These yahoos are gonna shoot anything that moves.
我们的朋友还在那
Our friends are in there.
阿玛雅在那
Amaya's in there.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
你们准备好了吗
You fellas ready?
其实 中士
Actually, Sarge,
你得让你的人都退下
you're gonna have to tell your men to stand down.
我接到的情报显示 那个营地
I just received intel that the encampment
处在停火区
is a no-fire zone.
我怎么不知道有情报
Nobody told me about any intel.
这情报只告诉需要知道的人
Well, the intel was on a need-to-know basis,
而在这之前你无需知道
and you didn't need to know till now.
你能跟我的人解释一下情况吗
Can you explain the situation to my men?
好 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
听好
Listen up.
我不受中情局的指挥
I don't take orders from the CIA.
你去不去 孩子
You in or you out, son?
我去 老爹
I'm in, pops.
比喻而已
Figure of speech.
什么情况
What's going on?
古鲁德想挑起第三次世界大战
Well, Grodd wants to start World War III.
你们这些大国越早互相残杀
The sooner your great nations destroy one another,
和平就越早到来
the sooner there will be peace.
古鲁德统领世界
One nation under Grodd.
古鲁德
Grodd!
美国总统会为他的残暴付出代价
The U.S. President will pay for his atrocities.
不是只有这样才能达成所愿
Hey, you don't have to do this to get what you want.
她说得对
She's right.
我们是来带你回家的
We're here to bring you home.
你完全有权愤怒
You have every right to be angry.
世界很残酷
This world is cruel.
人类对你的所作所为
What was done to you by humans...
不可原谅
it's unforgivable.
但你得明白我们不是来伤害你的
But you must understand that we are not here to hurt you.
你要怎么带我回家
And how will you bring me back home?
除非
Unless...
你是时间旅行者
you're time-travelers.
我不会跟你回家
I will not go with you.
我的家已经一无所有
There is nothing for me where I am from.
-只有痛苦 -没错
- Only pain. - You're right.
-或许我们不用带你回家 -不吗
- Maybe we don't take you home. - We don't?
我们可以带你去人类之前的时代
We can take you to a time before humans.
去到你可以享受平静生活的时代
A time where you can live out your days in peace.
古鲁德为什么要相信你
And why would Grodd trust you?
因为我不同于常人
Because I'm different.
有人攻进来了
There's been a breach!
所有小队守好周围
All squads defend the perimeter!
你背叛了我
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表