剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
But you cannot face this new threat alone.
你必须找到那个女孩
You must find the girl.
她需要你的保护
She needs your protection.
不要辜负这个新图腾拥有者
Do not fail this new totem-bearer.
不要抗拒你的力量
Do not resist your power.
相信它
Trust in it.
扎莉
Zari.
我不想跟你打 但我们得走了
Look, I don't want to fight, but we gotta go.
我们不能留下来 这里不安全
We can't stay here. It's not safe.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他们不在这里
They're not here.
没人在这里
Nobody's here.
他们本该来这跟我会合的
They were supposed to meet me here.
这本该是我们的天堂
This was supposed to be our Jannah.
天堂
Jannah?
阿♥拉♥伯语里"圣殿"的意思
It means "Sanctuary" in Arabic.
我的哥哥从这个得到力量
My brother had powers because he wielded this.
他与天眼会的不公正抗争 所以他被追捕
He fought against A.R.G.U.S.' injustices, so he was hunted.
我们都是
We all were.
我们要走的那晚 天眼会突袭我们家
The night we were leaving, A.R.G.U.S. raided our house.
杀了我的哥哥
Killed my brother
取走他唯一的遗物
and took the only part that's left of him.
所以你当初
And that's how you got caught--
是因为偷这个而被抓
trying to steal it the first time?
对 我不能让天眼会收着它
Yeah, I couldn't let A.R.G.U.S. keep it.
我的哥哥不在了 我需要它的力量
With my brother gone, I needed its power
帮我保护我父母 但...
to help me protect my parents, but...
-也许他们逃走了 -逃去哪里
- Maybe they got away. - Where?
你没看见这里别无去处吗
Can't you see there's nowhere left to go?
这是我们最后的希望
This was our last hope.
扎莉 我为你家庭的遭遇
Zari, I'm sorry about everything
感到很遗憾 但我们真的得...
that's happened to your family, but we really have to--
莎拉 水女出现了
Sara, the water woman just showed up,
她看起来脾气很坏
and she looks pretty grumpy.
像"杀掉所有挡她路的人"那种坏
Like "Kill anyone that gets in her way" grumpy.
发给我们你的位置 我们马上去
Send us your coordinates. We're on our way.
怎么回事
What's going on now?
有身份不明的飞船在靠近 船长
Unidentified ship approaching, Captain.
-天眼会 -不 船长
- A.R.G.U.S.? - No, Captain.
是时间调查局
It's the Time Bureau.
我不明白
I don't understand.
时间调查局怎么知道我们在哪里
How does the Time Bureau know where we were?
盖瑞
Gary!
我很抱歉 我知道你说你能处理
I'm sorry. I know you said you could handle it,
但你们不能处理任何事
but you guys can't handle anything!
我该走了
I should go.
莎拉·兰斯
Sara Lance.
我发现你跟你的队伍
I see that you and your team have managed
又给自己惹麻烦了
to get yourselves in over your heads again.
-冷静 女士 -我们只是想帮忙
- Chill, lady. - We were just trying to help.
用给天眼会的监狱制♥造♥暴♥乱♥的方式吗
By starting a prison riot at the A.R.G.U.S. facility?
你什么时候才会明白
When are you going to learn
传奇不该干涉调查局的事务
that the Legends should not be interfering with Bureau affairs?
也许是当你不再搞砸事
Maybe when you stop screwing things up.
也许不该跟
Perhaps it's best not to antagonize someone
在那么大艘飞船上的人对抗
on such a large time ship.
我不管盖瑞说了什么 我们不需要后援
I don't care what Gary says. We don't need backup.
莎拉 我需要后援
Sara! I need backup!
莎拉
Sara!
你们在哪里
Where are you guys?
有意思 看来你的一名队员
Interesting--sounds like one of your team members
在寻找我们的刺客时遇到了挫折
has stumbled sideways into finding our assassin.
那是我们一贯的作风
Yes, that's rather our style.
告诉我们他的位置
Just give us his coordinates.
我们很乐意帮你救他
We would be happy to save him for you.
你知道这些人会把扎莉交回
You know these guys are just gonna hand Zari back
那些天眼会混♥蛋♥手上
to those A.R.G.U.S. bastards,
天知道他们会对她做什么
who are gonna do God knows what to her.
如果你不遵从
And if you don't comply,
我们也很乐意把你们分散回时空
we would also be happy to scatter you all into space.
你刚才射击我们了吗
Did you just shoot at us?
我不是在瞎闹 告诉我们位置
I am not screwing around. Give us those coordinates.
下一击就不是警告了 兰斯小姐
The next one will not be a warning, Ms. Lance.
我就知道我们不该相信那时间笨蛋
I knew we shouldn't have trusted that time dweeb.
她要什么就给她吧
Just give her what she wants.
好吧
Fine.
我现在就传输过去给你
I'll uplink their coordinates to you now.
你肯定在逗我玩
You gotta be kidding me.
准备好了吗
Ready?
准备好接收了
Ready to receive.
他们离开了
Whoa, they're gone.
我看见了 盖瑞
I can see that, Gary.
追踪他们的踪迹 跟着他们
Track their signature and follow them.
比我像的要容易
That was easier than I thought it'd be.
这就是你要找的吗
Is this what you're looking for?
所以真的在你这里
So you do have it.
但你有能力使用它吗
But are you capable of using it?
你要用什么来换图腾
What are you offering for the totem?
我可以给你真的想要的东西 扎莉
I can give you what you really want, Zari.
比起那个小饰品 你更想要的东西
What you want more than that little trinket.
我可以给你复仇
I can give you revenge.
对天眼会复仇
Revenge on A.R.G.U.S.
他们追捕你和你的家庭
They targeted you and your family.
把你们变成逃犯和罪犯
Turned you all into fugitives and criminals.
他们该死
They should die.
我给你这个换来你的帮助吗
In exchange for your help, I give you this?
你控制不了这个力量
You can't control this power.
它对你没意义
It wasn't meant for you.
我可以帮你摆脱这个包袱
I can free you from this burden
帮你为你的家人讨回公道
and help you get justice for your family.
也许跟时间调查局作战
Maybe picking a fight with the Time Bureau
不是最好的策略
wasn't the best strategy.
好吧 是他们先射击我们的
Yep, well, they fired on us first.
如果他们继续那么做
And if they continue to do so,
不到五分钟我们会承受致命的伤害
we will sustain critical damage in less than five minutes.
四分钟
Four minutes.
好吧
Well?
我想我得说
I-I guess I have to say...
抱歉
Sorry.
快点 雷 我们不是她的对手
Come on, Ray. She's too much for us.
我们快走
We gotta move.
而且她让人难以下咽
And she tastes terrible!
怎么回事
What's happening?
我们在经历时间呕吐
Time pukes are shooting at us.
你至少看起来好多了 吉韦小姐
At least you seem to be feeling better, Ms. Ziwe.
内特尼尔的计划 虽然不是良策
Yeah, Nathaniel's plan, while ill-advised,
但挺有用
was beneficial.
安静 棉花糖在说话
Quiet! The marshmallows are talking.
快去逃生舰 定位好雷的位置
Get to the jump ship! Get a fix on Ray's position
我和斯泰因负责缠住时间调查局
while Stein and I keep our Time Bureau friends busy.
不是你 太空骑警 坐下
Not you, space ranger. Sit!
我真的很喜欢这戏码
I really love this show.
吉迪恩 汇报情况
Gideon, status.
逃生舰已发出
The jump ship has been deployed.
我们的追捕者没有发现
I don't believe our pursuers noticed.
天啊 恐怕我们的后导向板
Oh, dear! I'm afraid our rear deflectors
完全失灵了 船长
have been completely lost, Captain.
莎拉 拜托 我们还有足够时间
Sara, please. We still have enough time
跟时间调查局缓和关系
to arrange a détente with the Time Bureau.
和解吧 如果你愿意
A compromise, if you will.
抱歉 马丁 我不和解
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表