剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你是在等待合适的时机
were you just waiting for the right moment
华丽登场吗
to make a dramatic entrance?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没有莎拉
There is no Sara.
什么
What?
只有古鲁德
Only Grodd.
船长好像受到了
It appears that the Captain
某种心电感应的控制
is under some sort of telepathic control.
真的吗 吉迪恩 你这么想吗
Really, Gideon? You think so?
此船已被新神占领
I claim this ship for the New God.
跪在古鲁...
Kneel before Gro--
我很喜欢证明我的运动定律
Oh, how I do love proving my laws of motion.
拜托改天再给我上课吧
Please, save that lecture for another day.
斯泰因教授
Professor Stein,
美军即将发起空袭
a U.S. Military air strike is approaching.
古鲁德还趴在乘波号♥外面
And Grodd is still clinging to the Waverider.
我有办法了
I have an idea.
你确定你不重新考虑吗
Hey, are you sure you won't reconsider?
我可以带你离开这
I can get you out of here.
你可以到某个没有战火的地方重新开始
You can start over somewhere where there's no war.
我要在这里斗争
No, my struggle is here.
我意识到我的人♥民♥
I realize now my people,
不需要神
they do not need a god.
他们需要领袖
They need a leader.
正如你说的
Like you said,
和平由我开始
peace starts with me.
我计划在老鹰滩休整几天
Got some R and R scheduled in a few days down in Eagle Beach.
你们中情局的人有空可以去那找我
You CIA boys ever get time off, maybe I'll see you down there.
一切皆有可能
Anything's possible.
你救了无辜的性命
You saved innocent lives.
救了我
You saved me.
把我从底线附近拉了回来
Pulled me back from crossing that line.
我自己也有好几次
Well, I've been pulled back
从底线附近挣扎回来
from that line a couple of times myself.
听着
Listen, uh...
如果你的小孩
if that kid of yours
是个男孩
happens to be a boy...
没关系
Never mind.
看来"严爱行动"成功了
Looks like Operation Tough Love was a success.
你应该想要回这个
Yeah, figured you'd want this back.
我不再需要了
I don't need it anymore.
-雷蒙德 你在吗 -我在这
- Raymond, are you in there? - Yeah, I'm in here.
只想再造分子超压缩机
Just trying to rebuild the Molecular Hyper Compressor.
你是指我没对古鲁德用上的那个缩小射线吗
You mean the shrink-ray that I didn't get to use Grodd?
对 挺失败的
Yes, it took quite a beating.
你来这干什么
Uh, what are-- what are you doing here?
我来告诉你 你是对的
I came by to say that you were right.
你和内特尼尔
Well, you and Nathaniel,
但我宁愿你什么都别说
but I'd rather you didn't say anything.
当然没说 我一个字都不说
No, of course not. Uh, I won't say a word.
具体是什么事
About what exactly?
瓜莎
Kuasa.
接触过古鲁德之后
This experience with Grodd...
我发现它并非生来就是怪物
he wasn't born a monster.
是后天因素造成的
He was made into one.
说不定 我的外孙女也是如此
And for all I know, the same is true of my granddaughter.
所以谢谢你
So, thank you.
不客气
Yeah, you're welcome.
你没事真是太好了
Well, I'm relieved you're all right.
当时差点没命
Got a little close back there.
对了 你说得对
By the way, you were right.
我为了分开火风暴
I was putting myself under a lot of pressure to resolve
给自己太多压力了
our separation problem.
我只想在我走之前竭尽所能
I just wanted to make sure I had done everything I could
确保你的安全
to keep you safe before I left.
但你不会有事的
But you're gonna be just fine.
你已经具备火风暴
You already carry the most important part
最重要的部分
of Firestorm within you.
他的精神
His spirit.
你对我太好了 灰老头
You getting all soft on me, Grey?
你走后我真的会很想你的
But for real, I'm gonna miss you when you're gone, man.
对了 你说有东西给我看
Anyway, you said you had something to show me.
对
Yeah, so...
在我救了林登·约翰逊之后
after I saved L.B.J.'s life,
我觉得自己应该得个奖章什么的
I thought I'd get, like, a medal or something,
但他说他有绝对机密的信息
but he just tells me he's got some top secret information.
给了我这个
And hands me this.
老天爷啊
Oh, dear God.
难以置信
This is incredible.
约翰逊总统没给你英勇奖章
So, instead of a medal for bravery,
反而给了你一份派的秘方
President Johnson gave you a pie recipe.
不是普通的派
Well, not just any recipe.
小瓢虫总统夫人的山核桃派非常有名
Ladybird Johnson's pecan pie was legendary.
很久以来派的材料都被视为
The ingredients were very closely kept secret
绝对机密
for a long time.
跟我妈做的派一样好吃
Eh, it's almost as good as my mom's pie.
不知道 第♥一♥夫♥人♥的派很好吃
I don't know. First Lady pie is pretty good.
这礼物不错
This is a great gift.
比奖章好多了 因为可以吃
Way better than a medal 'cause you can eat it.
什么
What?
你们不给我留点派吗
You guys weren't going to save me any pie?
好勒
Aye-oh-what!
欢迎重返人间 船长
Welcome back to the land of the living, Captain.
吉迪恩说我彻底康复了
Gideon gave me a clean bill of health.
-你好 亲爱的 -你好
- Hello, love. - Hi.
但不知道我头上这个包是怎么回事
But I don't know about this bump on my head.
新来的这位是谁
Who's the new guy?
别问
Oh, don't ask.
真是精彩的冒险
Well, this was quite an adventure.
接下来去哪
Where to next?
闭嘴吧 蠢货
Shut up, you bop.
现在
越南
Ah, Vietnam.
糟糕的战争 好听的音乐
Crappy war. Bitchin' music.
古鲁德在哪
Where is Grodd?
你是谁
Who are you?
你就这样对待你的头号♥粉丝吗
Is that any way to treat your number one fan?
中城的核危机
A nuclear crisis in Central City?
杰作啊
Masterful.
不然你以为我为什么
Why else do you think I'd pull you out of Vietnam
要在燃♥烧♥弹♥烧死你前把你救出越南
before you fell into that Napalm inferno?
送我回去
Send me back.
我知道你想要时间飞船
I know you wanted a time ship,
如果只需动动脑子就能穿越时间
but who needs a lumbering tin can
谁还需要一艘笨重的铁皮罐子啊
when you can time travel with a single thought?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表