剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
真的吗
Is that right?
所以你才来这酒吧
That why you're in this bar?
雇猛♥男♥保护你
Looking to hire muscle?
你可以相信我们 我们是好人
Look, you can trust us, okay? We're the good guys.
别被我们的伪装骗了
Don't be fooled by our disguises.
好人
Good guy!
是她
It's her.
离开这 走
Let's get out of here. Come on.
泳池派对
A pool party.
好把戏
Cute tricks.
带她上船
Get her to the ship!
你们有船
You guys have a ship?
很大的船吗
Is it a big ship?
分散注意力 罗里
How about a diversion, Rory?
谁想干一架
Who wants to fight?
走
Go!
好了 这...
Okay, this is...
几乎很惊奇
almost amazing.
"几乎"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Almost"?
别担心 你在这很安全
Don't worry. You'll be safe here.
追杀你的那女人是谁
Who's the woman that's after you?
不知道
No idea.
知道为什么有人想杀你吗
Any idea of why someone would want to kill you?
其实我能列出好多
Yeah, I can think of quite a few, actually.
要让我们帮你
Look, if we're gonna help you,
你就别再藏着掖着了
you need to start being more straightforward.
她怎么在这
What is she doing here?
水女想杀了她
Uh, water woman was trying to kill her,
所以我们在保护她
so we're, um, protecting her.
不 这不是你该看到的技术
No, this is technology you are not allowed to see.
平民不该知道时间旅行的存在
Civilians are not allowed to know about time travel.
等等 你们是时间旅行者吗
Wait, you guys are time travelers?
好样的 盖瑞
Nice one, Gary.
好吧 这是我的错
Okay, that's on me.
但我们的工作还是预防时代错误
Uh, b-but still, our job is to prevent the anachronism,
也就是抓刺客 而不是抓刺杀目标
which means capturing the assassin, not the target.
不敢相信
I can't believe--
你们是穿越时间的超级英雄吗
You guys are time-traveling superheroes?
没错 其实我们已经拯救了世界两次
Yeah, we've actually saved the world twice.
我们没在计数
Not that we're counting.
真的吗 你们拯救过世界
Really? You saved the world.
-两次 -那为什么还这么差劲
- Twice! - Then why does it still suck?
准确来说
Just for the record,
整理你的混乱警♥察♥国家
dealing with that messed-up police state of yours,
有在我们的任务清单上
that's on our to-do list, so...
但是得等我们抓到要杀你的人之后
But after we capture the person trying to kill you.
所以我们需要你的帮忙
And we need your help to do it.
我懂了
I get it.
因为你们没办法追踪这个水怪
Since you have no way of tracking this water psycho,
所以打算用我来做诱饵吗
you plan to use me as bait, right?
没错
Right.
好 我会帮你们的 但是有一个条件
Okay, I'll help you, on one condition.
你们要帮我哥哥逃出天眼会
You help me break my brother out of the A.R.G.U.S. facility
关押他的监狱
where they're holding him.
越狱啊
Prison break.
算我一个
I'm in.
不不不不 不行
No, no. No, no, no, no, no,
他们不会帮你的
they're not helping you,
因为他们还在帮我
because they're still helping me.
各位 这项任务已经开始乱套了
Guys, this mission has gone way off the rails as it is.
帮扎莉哥哥越狱可不是首要任务
Zari's brother is not the priority.
那是找我帮忙的条件
If you really want my help, then that's my price.
看来我们要闯一闯天眼会的监狱了
Guess we're breaking into an A.R.G.U.S. prison.
我做了一些调查
Okay, so I've been doing some research.
发现你们赞比西有一种树根
Turns out there's a root from your region of Zambesi
以其精神治疗的特性为人所熟知
that's known for its spiritual healing properties.
-络有加树根吗 -就是它
- The Lyoga root? - That's the one.
那是一种强大的致幻剂
It's a powerful hallucinogen.
没错 人们用它来做灵境追寻
Yes, and people use it to go vision quests.
你承认我的问题本质上是因为神秘力量
So you admit that my problem might be mystical in nature?
如果你说是神秘
Well, if you say it's mystical,
那就是神秘吧
then it's mystical.
总之 我跟吉迪恩聊天
Anyways, I was having a chat with Gideon,
发现我们最爱的会说话超级电脑
and it turns out our favorite talking supercomputer
非常擅长合成任何东西
is really great at synthesizing pretty much anything.
不 请告诉我你没这么做
No. Please tell me you didn't.
我们在飞船上再造了络有加树根萃取物
We re-created the Lyoga root extract right here on the ship.
大部分的活都是吉迪恩做的
I mean, Gideon did most of the work.
我也就按了七个按钮
I pushed, like, seven buttons.
内特 这么做真的不好
Nate, this is a really bad idea.
一个计算失误就可能要人命
A single miscalculation could be lethal.
所以我先在自己身上进行了质量控制测试
Which is why I did a quality control test on myself first.
什么 你已经喝了吗
What? You already took it?
是的 我只是要确保这是安全的
Yeah. I just had to make sure it was safe.
目前为止很好
So far, pretty good.
舌头开始有点麻
The tongue, getting a little numb.
但是你现在就该喝掉
But, um, you should drink it now
我们才能同时达到极点
so we peak at the same time, please.
好
Okay.
好了 我们应该坐下来
Right, we should be sitting down for this.
应该把房♥间灯光调暗
The room should be dark.
吉迪恩
Gideon?
好了
Okay.
现在该怎么做
So what do we do now?
信不信由你 这是我第一次做灵境追寻
Believe it or not, this is my first vision quest.
我们要唱圣歌♥吗
Do we chant?
-不用 -不用
- No. - No.
我们不要说话
We stop talking.
闭上眼睛 慢慢呼吸
Close your eyes and just... breathe.
吸气 吐气
Breathing in. Breathing out.
再吸气
Breathing in again--
内特
Nate.
抱歉
Sorry.
天眼会秘密监狱
罗里 别
Rory, don't.
就一下
Just a little.
也许晚点吧 怎么走
Maybe later. Which way?
我哥哥被关在东侧楼
My brother's in the east wing annex.
吉迪恩下载的建筑蓝图显示
The blueprints Gideon downloaded
控制室内在这边
said the control panel's this way.
你们负责打开牢房♥
You guys open the cell.
我们去找你的哥哥聊聊
Let's go talk to your brother.
现在
Now.
怎么样
How's it going?
维修计划是明天
There's no maintenance scheduled here till tomorrow.
不是吧 我们接到电♥话♥说有东西坏了
Really? We got a call that, uh, something was broken.
是吗 什么
Yeah? What?
你的鼻子
Your nose.
这上面显示我哥哥被关在4587号♥牢房♥
Says here my brother's being held in cell 4587.
你们到安全控制室了吗
You guys got a location on the other security console?
到了 全都安全了
Yep, all clear.
好了 我们要打开哪间牢房♥
All right, which cell do we need to open?
4587号♥牢房♥
It's room 4587.
马上打开
Okay, I'm on it.
等一等
Wait a minute.
关在这里的全都是超能力者吗
You mean everybody locked up in here is a meta?
看来天眼会在对他们进行实验
Yeah. Looks like A.R.G.U.S. is conducting experiments on them.
各位 现在打开牢房♥
Guys, open the cell now.
我远不止这点能耐
I can do a lot better than that.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
牢房♥上锁状态 全部上锁
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表