剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
您养女英勇事迹的文章
about your foster daughter's heroism.
实话跟你说
To tell you the truth,
我希望她能更好地保护自己
I wish she was less interested in saving everyone else's lives
而不是总想着拯救他人
and more compelled to protect her own.
玛丽非常勇敢
Mari's a brave woman.
也许你该提醒她还有警♥察♥
But maybe you should remind her that there are police
和消防队员
and firefighters too.
底特律的安全不是
And that the safety of Detroit isn't, you know,
她一个人的责任
her responsibility.
你不必和我说这些
You don't have to tell me that.
我感觉我女儿有时候
Sometimes I feel like my daughter,
就像身后背着靶子
she's walking around with a target on her back.
失陪一下
Excuse me for a second.
时间调查局
要是艾娃回来发现我们在她办公室窥探
If Ava comes back and finds us snooping through her office--
我们窥探是为了调查她去哪了
We're only snooping to find out where she went.
你在做什么
What're you doing?
黑进局里的网络
I am hacking into the Bureau's network
访问艾娃的个人档案
to access Ava's personnel file.
艾娃·夏普局长
未找到
怎么了
What is it?
夏普局长的个人档案被删除了
Director Sharpe's personnel file has been erased.
有人从乘波号♥上远程删除的
Someone deleted it remotely from the Waverider.
艾娃·夏普局长
未找到
看来她是真的想要玩消失
Wow, she must've really wanted to go off the radar.
等等 你认为是夏普局长自己删的吗
Wait, you think Director Sharpe erased her own file?
这太疯狂了
That's crazy.
是啊 戴着一顶假发
Yeah, so is putting on a wig
假扮你的老板也挺疯狂的 盖瑞
and impersonating your boss, Gary.
我又没真的去做
I didn't actually do it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
找她可能去了哪里的线索
Looking for clues as to where she might've gone.
她在弗雷斯♥诺♥的父母寄来的生日卡片
Birthday card from her parents in Fresno.
或许她去了弗雷斯♥诺♥
Think she might've gone to Fresno?
是不是说我们也得去弗雷斯♥诺♥了
Does that mean we have to go to Fresno?
-你确定你看到了瓜莎 -没错
- You're sure you saw Kuasa? - Yeah.
注意找一个穿着皮衣的牛人就行
Just be on the lookout for a badass in a leather outfit.
或者一滩可疑的水
Or a suspicious puddle of water.
她在那里
There she is!
我抓到她了
I got her.
老兄 别傻站着
Dude, don't just stand there.
你好
Hello.
还不够快
Not so fast.
-沃利 她很... -危险 我知道
- Wally, wait, she's- - Dangerous, I know.
先让我喘口气
As soon as I catch my breath,
我们要阻止你伤害你妹妹
we're gonna stop you from hurting your sister.
伤害玛丽
Hurt Mari?
我是来保护她的 你们两个蠢货
I'm here to protect her. You idiot.
弗雷斯♥诺♥市 2018年
这和我设想见艾娃父母的情景不同
Well, this isn't exactly how I imagined meeting Ava's parents.
不是说我在幻想见艾娃的父母
Not that I imagined meeting Ava's parents.
我只是...
I just, I--
你好 有什么需要帮助的吗
Hello. How can we help you?
帕姆和兰迪·夏普吗
Pam and Randy Sharpe?
我们结婚证上是这么写的
Says so on our marriage license.
他们看起来像是户外用品杂♥志♥里出来的一样
Looks like they stepped right out of an L.L. Bean catalogue.
现在知道夏普局长那完美的骨架子从哪来的了
Now we know where Director Sharpe gets her perfect bone structure.
那你们是
And you are?
我们是你女儿的朋友
We're friends of your daughter.
不幸的是 艾娃
Well, unfortunately, Ava--
有些日子没来工作了
Hasn't shown up for work in a few days,
我们有些担心
and we're getting a little worried.
我们几个月没见过她了
We haven't seen her in months.
我希望她没事
I hope she's okay.
我们希望能进去谈谈
We were hoping that we could come inside.
也许我们能一起找出她去了哪里
Maybe together we could figure out where she's gone.
当然 帕姆刚烤了好多她拿手的饼干
Sure. Uh, Pammy here just baked up a storm of her famous cookies.
肉桂饼干
Snickerdoodles.
进来吧
Come on in.
如果你们是艾娃的同事
If you folks work with Ava,
你们一定是为政♥府♥工作
you must work for the government.
对 我们 我们是政♥府♥的人
Yep, we're, uh-we're government suits.
我们女儿她不愿告诉我们她的职业
Our daughter won't tell us what she does.
都是些"高度机密"
It's all so "Top secret."
你们有好多她的照片
You have so many photos of her.
这个是哪里拍的
Where was that one taken?
那个是在 科罗拉多大峡谷
Oh, that's at the, uh-the Grand Canyon.
多么美好的一个家庭
Such a beautiful family.
几乎好得让人不敢相信
Almost too good to be true.
莎拉 为什么不尝一尝
Sara, why don't you try one of
夏普夫人的肉桂饼干
Mrs. Sharpe's snickerdoodles?
我不想吃肉桂饼干 雷
I don't want a snickerdoodle, Ray.
那这张照片呢
What about this photo?
-这张是在哪里 -对了
- Where was this one? - Oh, yes.
那是艾娃十五岁生日派对
That's Ava's 15th birthday party.
她请朋友来过夜
She had friends in for a sleepover.
他们一整个晚上都在看恐怖电影
They stayed up all night long watching horror movies.
过夜 是吗
Sleepover, really?
我记得很清楚
I remember it well.
我清楚记得
Well, I know for a fact
艾娃十五岁生日去玩了彩弹游戏
Ava went paintballing for her 15th birthday.
帕姆说的是她十六岁生日
Uh, Pam meant her 16th birthday.
她总是搞混这一部分
She always gets that part mixed.
总是
Always.
你们是什么人
Who the hell are you guys?
天 我讨厌看到流血
Oh, God, I hate the sight of blood.
-莎拉 -好吧 好
- Sara. - Okay, fine!
我们告诉你们一切 别杀我们
We'll tell you everything, just don't kill us.
-我为什么不呢 -因为我们只是演员
- Why the hell shouldn't I? - Because we're just actors.
-什么 -对对 好吧
- What? - Yeah, yeah, uh, okay.
四年前 我们响应网上一个兼♥职♥演员广♥告♥
Four years ago, we responded to this online ad for a gig.
他们给了我们角色的背景故事
They gave us backstories for our characters.
他们告诉我们如果艾娃来拜访
They told us if Ava ever comes around to visit,
我们就得演她的父母
we just act like her parent.
-是谁雇的你们 -不知道
- And who hired you? - No idea.
钱是自动存入的
The money is automatically deposited.
这不是什么糟糕的兼♥职♥
Look, it--it's not such a bad gig,
因为艾娃基本不怎么来
considering Ava rarely ever comes home to visit.
为什么你们会答应
Why in the world would you agree to be
参与这种骗局
a part of such a charade?
你知道演员在弗雷斯♥诺♥找工作有多难吗
Do you know how hard it's to get an acting job in Fresno?
好吧 我为刀的事情道歉
Right, well, I apologize about the knife thing.
只是本能反应
It is a gut reaction.
不是针对你
Nothing personal.
抱歉打搅了你们 我们这就走
Sorry to bother you. We'll be on our way now.
你们家真不错 先生夫人
You have a lovely home, Mr. And Mrs.
不管你们的真名是什么
whatever your real names are.
好吧 你说要等到你第二顿午餐之后
Okay, you said to wait until after your second lunch.
这是你第四顿了
This is your fourth.
阿玛雅要我教你怎么使用图腾
Amaya wants me to teach you how to use your totem,
我们赶紧开始吧
so let's get cracking.
如果我想学习 我就去学校了
If I wanted to learn, I would've gone to school.
你这人真是...
You know, you are ri--
好吧
Okay.
要有耐心 宽容 杜绝负能量
Be patient, be kind, abstain from negative thoughts.
抱歉 血糖的问题
Sorry, blood-sugar thing.
斋戒呢
Fasting.
-斋戒 -是啊 不吃东西
- Fasting? - Yeah, I'm not eating.
想要减肥了啊
Trying to lose some fat, huh?
不 我对体型很满意
No, I love my body.
我是想庆祝斋月
I'm trying to observe Ramadan.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表