剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
伙计 这 这信息量有点大
Wow, dude, that's-- that's heavy.
会不会是马卢斯控制莎拉炸毁了这艘飞船
Wait, maybe Sara Malluses out and blows up the ship!
什么叫她把飞船给炸了
What do you mean she blows up the ship?
扎莉被困在时间循环 飞船每小时会爆♥炸♥
Zari's caught in a time loop and the ship explodes every hour.
-就像"起因和结果"一样 -什么
- Oh, like "Cause and Effect" - What?
《星际迷航:下一代》
"Star Trek: Next Generation"
-是《土拨鼠之日》吧 -有道理
- It's "Groundhog Day." - Fair enough.
但是《星际迷航》
But "Star Trek"--
等会 一小时后飞船就爆♥炸♥了
Wait, the ship explodes in an hour?
对 实际上是24分钟后
Yeah, actually, 24 minutes.
我认为是船上的人炸的
And I think someone onboard is causing it.
-米克 -他是清白的
- Mick. - He's clean.
他的作品可不"清白"
Unlike his literary erotica.
-什么 -说来话长 真的是很长的故事
- Excuse me, what? - Long story, like literally a long story.
-太奇葩了 -上千页
- So weird. - 1,000 pages long.
有黄段子
There was blue.
总之 船长是唯一一个
Anyway, the captain's the only one
我们没有查过的人
we haven't checked out.
因此 我们需要你的帮助 雷
For that, we need your help, Ray.
她去逃生舱做什么
What is she doing going into the jumpship?
没有吉迪恩 她哪都去不了才对
With Gideon down, it's not like she can go anywhere.
慢着 她有办法在逃生舱炸毁飞船吗
Wait, is there a way she could cause the explosion from the jumpship?
办法多了去了
Could be any number of ways.
有马卢斯在 谁知道他能做出什么事来
And with Mallus, who knows what he's capable of?
我很担心一会会发现些什么
I'm worried about what we're gonna find in there.
希望不会用到这个吧
I hope I don't have to use this.
准备好啦
You ready?
嗯 缩小吧 雷
Yeah, let's shrink, Ray.
你确定她看不到我们
You sure she can't see us?
隐形模式下看不到的
No, not when we're in stealth mode,
意味着不要有大动作还要保持安静
which really just means library voices and no sudden movements.
-你在干嘛呢 -玩填字游戏
- What are you up to? - Oh, you know, crossword puzzles.
你看起来很疲惫
You look tired.
-多谢关心 混♥蛋♥ -不 我不是
- Thanks, jerk. - No, no, I didn't--
我是说 你一直看起来都不错 我只是
I mean, you always look good, I just--
今天很累 还是
Did you have a long day, or--
你不会明白的
You have no idea.
队伍里有这么个人
There's this person on my team,
简直就是个灾难
and she is reckless!
她从不服从命令
She doesn't take orders.
我想让她知道她对队伍的重要性
And it's like I want to tell her how important she is to this team.
她确实非常重要 但是
Because she is, but...
我跟你说 有时候
Sometimes, I tell you.
她可真是不给我省心
She does not make it easy.
她做什么了
What'd she do?
她为了测试寻找历史空子的模拟软件
Well, she hijacked Gideon, crashed our entire system
而入侵吉迪恩 使整个系统崩溃
testing out some simulation software that finds loopholes in history.
这可绝对是违反了规定
That is definitely against regulations.
我也曾希望能改变过去
Not that I haven't been tempted to change the past.
只是 我从一开始就不想去找空子
It's just--I don't even want to start looking for loopholes,
因为我肯定会去寻找救我姐姐的方法
because then I'm gonna start looking for ways to save my sister,
然后把自己逼疯
and then I'm gonna drive myself crazy.
对 你会的 别那么做
Yes, you will. So don't.
我只是不想再唱黑脸了 你知道吗
I'm just tired of always being the bad cop, you know?
相信我 我理解你
Believe me, I understand.
我都数不清吼搞砸任务的培训生和
I've lost count of how many times I've had to yell at
抓他们违反规定多少次了
cadets for screwing up or bust them for breaking protocol.
这我就不清楚了 我看你挺享受的
Yeah, I don't know, I feel like you might like that.
你好像以指挥他人为乐
You seem to get a kick out of ordering people around.
可能吧 有一点点享受
Maybe, just a little bit.
你从哪打给我的
Where are you calling me from?
我不记得乘波号♥有这个地方
I don't recognize that part of the Waverider.
欢迎来到逃生舱
Welcome to the jumpship.
-你在躲着谁吗 兰斯小姐 -不是
- Are you hiding, Ms. Lance? - No.
我只是想要点私人空间
I am simply looking for some privacy.
也许我该过去陪陪你的
Well, maybe I should come over.
对啊 但是 我觉得
Yeah, yeah, but like, I mean,
你肯定非常 非常忙
I'm sure that you are super, super busy.
这就是当老大的好处
It's the perks of being the boss.
我可以告诉盖瑞我要去开会
I can just tell Gary I have a meeting.
行了 老大 说到这 我得走了
Yeah, boss, speaking of, I should probably go
去看下其他队员
check on the rest of the team,
确保没人会炸毁飞船
make sure nobody's gonna blow up the ship.
好的
Okay, um...
如果你 如果你改变主意了
Well, yeah, if you, uh-- if you change your mind, or...
没什么
Whatever.
莎拉没注意到那女的非常迷恋她吗
Does Sara not realize how hard that woman's crushing on her?
也许她不知道怎么拒绝
Maybe she's got no finish.
不对 船长知道怎么拒绝人
No, the Captain knows how to close.
情况不一样
This is something different.
闭嘴 她要听到了
Hey. Shh, she's gonna hear us.
听到了吗 我总是听到
Okay, do you hear that? Cause I've been hearing
尖锐的嗡嗡声
this high-pitched buzzing sound.
就好像是逃生舱里进苍蝇了
It sounds like there's a fly in the jumpship.
苍蝇 你得杀了它
Did you say a fly? You have to kill it.
你可不知道这是哪年来的苍蝇
You have no idea what year it's from.
很可能会重新引发瘟疫
You could reintroduce the plague
并造成其他灾难
and have a whole other crisis on your hands.
小心
Look out!
《土拨鼠之日》 飞船爆♥炸♥
"Groundhog Day," Exploding ship,
简直就是地狱
personal hell.
我们被困在了时间循环里
We're stuck in a time loop!
大吉大利 今晚吃鸡
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
这是迟早要发生的
It was only a matter of time before we did one of these.
妹子 你看着很憔悴啊
Damn, girl, you look wrecked.
我们重复多少次了
How many times have we done this?
是你问我
How many times have you asked me
我们重复多少次了
how many times have we done this,
还是我们被炸死多少次了
or how many times have we all been blown up?
所以你在这个时间循环里被困挺久了
So you've been stuck in this loop for a while?
-对啊 感觉被困了一辈子 -没事的
- Yeah, like forever. - It's okay.
你该好好休息下了
Maybe you could use a break.
-找点乐子 -乐子
- Have some fun? - Fun?
我每小时都被炸一次
I blow up every hour.
对啊
Exactly.
没有后果
No consequences.
干杯
Cheers.
小提琴
不错嘛 罗里先生 挺不错的
Not bad, Mr. Rory, not at all.
你就是个大傻子
You're such an idiot.
要是把衣服翻过来洗
If you wash your clothes inside out,
就能让衣服持久如新 你试试
it keeps them looking newer longer. Try it.
我从没见你穿过这件
Oh, I never see you wear this.
我从没见你穿过这件
别碰我衣服
Stop touching my clothes.
别碰我衣服
我只是说这颜色不错
I'm just saying it's a nice color.
我只是说这颜色不错
咕哝声
一脸疑惑
飞船被炸毁
内特
Nate.
我和阿玛雅只是...
Hey, uh, Amaya and I were just....
因为你俩做♥爱♥
Feeling bad that you two had sex
差点搞砸任务而愧疚 我不在乎
and almost screwed up a mission, don't care.
《土拨鼠之日》 飞船爆♥炸♥了
"Groundhog Day," ship explodes.
等下 你被卡在时间循环里了
Wait, you're caught in a time loop?
-太棒了 -我不能再这么做了
- That's awesome! - I can't do this anymore.
-我快疯了 -等下 你试过
- I'm losing my mind. - Wait, did you do the uh--
-蒙太奇欢乐 -对
- Fun montage? - Yeah.
谢谢建议 你是个好朋友
Yeah, thanks for that. You're a good friend.
一切都不再欢乐了
Nothing's fun anymore.
这可不太好
Oh. That's not good.
想开点
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表