剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
You betrayed me.
不 我发誓这事与我们无关
No, I promise we had nothing to do with this.
这不是我想要的
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
你得相信我
You have to believe me.
人类总是害怕古鲁德
Humans will always fear Grodd,
追捕古鲁德
hunt Grodd,
但要是古鲁德控制了你们的时间飞船
but with your time machine at Grodd's command,
就不会有人类了
there will be no humans.
古鲁德会更改进化历程
Grodd will alter the course of evolution.
那就不再需要大猩猩王国了
He will no longer need a gorilla country
因为古鲁德会拥有大猩猩星球
because Grodd will have a gorilla planet.
最好通知教授
You better tell the Professor
敌人要到了
he's gonna have company.
这里谁负责
Who's in charge around here?
那是什么
What in the world?
让开
Get off me.
请求空袭
Call in an air strike.
这鬼东西就留给燃♥烧♥弹♥来收拾吧
We'll let a Napalm take care of whatever the hell that was.
我们来收拾逃兵
We got deserters to deal with.
雷蒙德 我肯定听错了
Raymond, I must have misheard you.
你是说古鲁德要过来了吗
Did you say Grodd was on his way here?
没错 他计划偷走乘波号♥
Sure did, man--he's planning on stealing the Waverider.
我发誓 我要是今天死在了
I swear to you, if I die today
能心电感应的大猩猩手上
because of a telepathic gorilla,
我一定会难过死的
I'm going to be very upset.
好啊 那就开走乘波号♥啊
Yeah, well, then get the Waverider moving.
手放头上 叛徒
Hands on your head, traitor.
走 赶紧的
Let's go, move it.
-阿玛雅 -内特尼尔
- Amaya. - Nathaniel.
-闭嘴 -你没事吧
- Shut up. - Are you okay?
米克 米克
Mick? Mick.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
《现代启示录》中马龙·白兰度扮演的角色
恐怕他是柯兹彻底附身了
I'm afraid he's gone full Kurtz.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我引用了电影
It's a movie reference.
好电影 事态可怕
Great movie, terrible situation.
人们说人生是由你做的
They say life is the sum total
所有选择组成的
of all the choices you make.
当你面对不幸时
As your misfortune sinks in,
你或许该问自己
maybe you want to ask yourself,
我做了什么选择才落得这个下场
what choices did I make to find myself here?
今天我想为我
Today I want payback
被怪物残害的手下和兄弟讨个说法
for what that monster did to my men, my brothers.
-不 不好意思 -闭嘴
- Uh, excuse-- excuse me. - Shut up.
-我们是记者 -闭嘴
- We're journalist. - Shut up.
我们发现了刺杀约翰逊总统的阴谋
And we've uncovered a plot to kill President Johnson.
我们想提醒相关部门
We need to alert the proper authorities.
-闭嘴 -瞧啊
- Shut up. - See?
他说的是真的
Hey, he's telling the truth.
总统抵达越南了
The President landed in Vietnam.
但我们还是能救他
But we can still save him.
你们是记者 你们想怎么做
You're reporters. What are you gonna do?
问问题他就安全了
Question him to safety?
情况要比这复杂一些
It's a little more complicated than that,
但相信我
but just trust me, okay?
我们是好人
We're the good guys.
你没听过吗
Haven't you hear?
这里没有好人
There are no good guys here.
停
Stop!
停 停 停
Stop, stop, stop!
慢着 慢着
Hey, wait. Wait.
慢着 别开枪
Wait, wait. Whoa, don't shoot.
别开枪 我是美国人
Don't shoot. I'm an American.
你们得退回去
You've got to back the hell up.
小子 我们要是不继续前进
Son, we're gonna be on you like a duck on a June bug
就会像鸭子吃夏虫一样灭了你
if we don't start moving again.
总统阁下 你有生命危险
Mr. President, your life is in danger.
懂吗 那个路障是陷阱
Okay? That road block is a trap.
你得回基地去
You've got to get back to base.
-退后 先生 -慢 不不不
- Step back, sir. - Wai--no, no, no.
总统阁下 停
Mr. President, stop!
总统阁下
Whoa, Mr. President.
别动
Don't move!
别 动
Don't. Move.
说够了
Enough talk.
该交马戏团入场费了
Time to pay the entrance fee to this circus.
住手
Don't.
-你在干什么 -救你
- What are you doing? - Saving your life.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我知道你脑子里在想什么
I know what's going on in that head of yours.
但杀了这些人也救不回你的手下
But killing these people is not gonna bring back your men.
你又知道什么
What do you know about anything?
米克 你知道要是杀了他会怎么样吧
Mick, you do realize what will happen if you kill him?
不在乎
Don't care.
这是不服从命令 孩子
This is insubordination, son.
我没料到你会这样做
I wouldn't have expected that from you.
你根本不了解我
Well, you don't know me.
放下武器
Lower your weapon.
放下你的
Lower yours.
我一无所有
I got nothing to lose.
但你还有
But you do.
你得回家
You get to go home.
但你要是杀了这些人
But if you kill these people,
他们的惨叫声会纠缠你一辈子
you'll hear their screams forever.
而某一天
And one day...
等你有了家庭
when you have a family,
你就没法直视他们的眼睛
you won't be able to look them in the eye.
就因为今天 因为你即将犯下的罪行
Because this day, this act you're about to commit,
会永远烙在你的记忆中
will be burned in your memory forever.
你为什么打他
Why'd you do that?
我一直都想
I always wanted to.
路线安全 随时可以开火
Route is clear. Weapons hot.
好
Okay.
你们进入了地雷区
You guys walked through a mine field,
我肯定你碰到了苏联的绊马索
and I'm pretty sure you're caught in a Soviet trip line.
如果冻住绳索
But by freezing it,
你应该可以把脚移开
you should be able to step away.
应该
Should?
好 数到三
Okay, on the count of three,
你就慢慢地移开脚
I want you to step away slowly.
一 二
One...two...
三
three.
我真是个了不起的狠角儿
I'll be a damn humdinger.
看来我们的越共朋友把我们包围了
Sounds like our Viet Cong friends are circling in.
好 最好赶紧穿过地雷区
Okay, well, we better hustle through this minefield.
跟着我走
Follow my lead, and, uh,
我要是没被炸飞 路线就是安全的
if I don't blow up, path's clear.
你要是被炸飞了呢
And if you blow up?
那就靠你自己了 阁下
Then you're on your own, sir.
-也没多困难嘛 -因为有我帮忙
- Well, that wasn't so hard. - That's because I'm helping.
这就是你说的帮忙
That your idea of helping?
恐怕我们遇到了不速之客
I'm afraid we have an unexpected passenger.
恐怕
You're afraid?
完全跟着我的脚步走
Follow my steps exactly.
我也没打算即兴发挥
I wasn't planning on improvising.
好 来 总统阁下
Okay, come on, Mr. President.
再走一步 可以的
One more step. You got this.
快
Come on.
我需要兰斯船长时怎么总找不见她
Where is Captain Lance when I need her?
莎拉
Sara...
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表