剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
no one lives forever.
灰老头 我根本不想听你说这些
Grey, I don't even want to hear you talking like that, man.
只要我们之间还心灵相通
As long as we're connected,
我只会拖累你
I'm nothing more than an anchor around your neck.
所以你必须帮我
Which is why you must help me.
我不明白 我...
I don't understand. I...
不能用西斯科的药
Not Cisco's drug.
吉迪恩重新合成了药物
Gideon resynthesized the liquid.
她保证这药能帮你摆脱我的生理影响
She assures me it will free you from my body's biology.
也会让你摆脱我的
And it will free you of mine.
只有我能保住你的命
I'm the only thing that's keeping you alive, man.
你是在要我杀了你 灰老头
You're asking me to kill you, Grey.
我是让你用我的死换你活下去
I'm asking you to let me die so that you may live.
请把药瓶递给我
Please hand me the vial.
不行
No.
我知道你觉得你的强大足以支撑我俩
I-I know-- I know you think you're strong enough for both of us.
但除非我死 否则我们都会死
But unless I do this, we'll both die.
那我们就一起死 我不...
Then we'll both die. I don't--
不
No.
你还有大好的人生等着你
You have your whole life ahead of you.
灰老头
Grey.
但现在你该
But now it's time
让我走了
for you to let me go.
不 我还准备好让你走
No, I'm not ready for you to go.
我也没准备好
I'm not either.
但是你想想
But when you think about it,
和整个宇宙相比
compared to the Cosmos,
人的生命只是转瞬即逝
one's life is but a blink of an eye.
不是吧
Really?
你现在要跟我讲天体物理学吗
You're gonna lecture me about astrophysics right now?
灰老头 不要这样对我
Grey, please don't do this to me.
我做不到
I can't do this.
你曾经和我说
You once told me...
我就像是你的父亲
that I was like your father
我也说过你是我儿子
and I said you were my son.
父亲怎么会不为儿子拼尽全力
How could a father do anything less?
-灰老头 -求你
- Grey. - Please. Please.
-不要 -谢谢你 杰佛逊
- No. - Thank you, Jefferson.
灰老头 不要喝
Grey, no, don't.
陪着我 谢谢
Stay with me, please.
我不想独孤地走
I'd prefer not to be alone.
好
Yeah.
请
Please...
转告克莱丽莎和莉莉 我爱她们
tell Clarissa and Lily that I love them.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢你 杰佛逊
Thank you, Jefferson...
带给我一生难得的冒险
for the adventure of a lifetime.
希望你的人生长久
I hope your life is long
并且充满爱
and full of love.
正如我的人生
Just-- just as mine...
一样
has been.
灰老头
Grey.
灰老头
Grey.
不要
No.
不要走
No, no.
杰克斯
Jax.
他为了我而死
He did it for me.
杰克斯呢
Where's Jax?
我来 亲爱的
I'll get it, honey.
杰佛逊
Jefferson.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不
Oh, no.
不要
No, no.
你怎么样
How are you holding up?
我等到葬礼再哭
I'll cry at the funeral.
莎拉
Sara.
我没事
I'm fine.
我们要集♥合♥所有的人
We need to gather everyone.
终极女要爆♥炸♥了
Overgirl's gonna go nuclear,
地球X的人要利用他们的乘波号♥
and the Earth-Xers are gonna use their Waverider
去威胁中城
to threaten Central City
要挟我们交出卡拉
and leverage us into surrendering Kara.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我就会那么做
It's exactly what I would do.
-对不起 -对不起什么
- I'm sorry. - For what?
我太软弱了
For being so weak.
我已稳定住她的恶化情况
I've managed to stabilize her deterioration,
但要是不移植 她撑不过一小时
but without a transplant she'll be dead within an hour.
乌鸦嘴
Quiet!
别听她胡说
Now don't you listen to her.
你的力量强过
There is more strength in you
这个地球上所有无名之辈的力量之和
than in this entire planet of lesser humans combined.
战衣不错
Nice outfit.
是啊 我不想格格不入
Yeah, I didn't want to feel left out.
找到另一艘乘波号♥了吗
Where are we with locating the other Waverider?
我们有个好主意
We got a pretty good idea.
我想大家
I mean, we've all heard
都听过钱德拉塞卡极限吧
of the Chandrasekhar Limit, I assume?
数据显示飞船
The data indicates it's still
还在中城附近
in the vicinity of Central City.
同时也显示
Which also indicates that Overgirl
终极女命不久矣
isn't long for this world.
意味着
Which means that this world
这个世界也命不久矣
isn't long for this world.
不允许失败
Failure's not an option.
不允许战败 我们必须赢
Losing is not an option. We are gonna win.
我们要让那些人知道这个地球
And we are gonna show these people that this earth
-是我们的 -说得好
- belongs to us. - Great speech.
抱歉打断一下 奎恩先生
Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Queen,
另一艘时间飞船跟我们打招呼了
but we're being hailed by a fellow Timeship.
接进来
Put it on.
你想干什么
What do you want?
提议停战
To offer a truce.
条件是什么
In exchange for what?
只要答应我一个要求
We will return to our earth peacefully
我们就和平撤军
if you meet my one demand.
超女得跟我们走
Supergirl comes with us.
你我之间还有一点不同
Here's another difference between you and me.
我不会抛弃朋友
I don't abandon my friends.
好
All right.
-大家准备好了吗 -早已准备好
- Everybody ready to go? - Never been more.
我们虽无法救活马蒂
We can't bring Marty back,
却可以保护他深爱的城市
but we can protect the city he loved,
还有他的家人
and the family he left behind.
为了教授
For the Professor.
去教训教训他们
Now let's go kick some ass.
让他们跑吧
Let them run.
我们要把这城市变成陵墓
We'll turn this city into a mausoleum.
一个不留
Kill them all.
遵命
Yes, sir!
抱歉
Excuse me.
你不能这样胡乱烧人
You can't just go around roasting people.
为什么
Why not?
没听过正当程序吗
You ever heard of due process?
依法而治
Rule of law?
没
No.
过来帮忙
Could use a little help here.
我掩护你
I got you covered.
游戏机与游戏开♥发♥商
有点像用雅达利玩现实版的《星际奇兵》
This is just like Star Raiders on Atari except it's real.
别瞎扯了 2号♥红色键
Cut the chatter, Red 2.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表