剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
when the door that separates death from life will be opened."
这是痴迷于神秘学
It's the first line of an oath
声名狼藉的伦敦贵族
taken by the Order of the Shrouded Compass,
神秘团体 神秘罗盘教团的
an infamous secret society of London's aristocracy
第一条誓言
obsessed with the occult.
听起来那是时代错误吸血鬼
That sounds like the perfect place for an out-of-time vampire
避难的最佳地方
to take refuge.
是的 教团还认为
Yes, well, the Order also believe
魔力与月全食
in the magical properties associated with...
有关系
a total lunar eclipse.
今晚将会在伦敦出现
Which is set to occur right here in London tonight.
如果我不是在追捕吸血鬼
If I wasn't vampire hunting,
我会肆意打劫这些有钱人一番
I'd rob these rich bastards blind.
以狩猎老虎为乐实属变♥态♥
Hunting a tiger for sport is-- is just perverse.
不敢相信我们在一个女人不能投票
I can't believe we're in a time where women can't vote
互联网不存在的时代
and the Internet's not a thing.
野蛮人
Savages.
没有影子的人
Anyone who doesn't have a reflection,
都要被木头扎
they're getting a stake.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请大家听我说几句话
if I could have your attention, please.
真是不可思议
Truly uncanny.
那撇胡子好惊人
It's that 'stache that's astonishing.
我知道各位不是为闲聊和开胃酒而来的
I know you're not here for idle chitchat and aperitifs.
所以请允许我介绍一下今晚的主角
So please allow me to introduce the star of the evening,
从美国远道而来的著名神秘主义者
a famed mystic who has come all the way from America
能与死人交流
to communicate with the dead.
埃莉诺夫人
Madame Eleanor.
不敢相信人们信这烂把戏
Can't believe people are buying this garbage.
我感觉到
I sense...
房♥间里有人
someone in the room
渴望与已逝的爱人交谈
who longs to speak to a departed loved one.
来
Come.
如果你不怕 就坐在我桌边
Sit at my table, if you have no fear.
既然我们不能黑入手表的定位数据
Since we can't hack the watch for its GPS data,
我们只能用老办法来解决这个问题了
we're gonna have to solve this one the old-fashioned way.
用指纹
With fingerprints.
我们拿到验尸官的指纹了
Okay, we got the coroner's fingerprints.
显然第二个是我的
And the second one is mine, obviously,
第三个无法辨认
and the third one is unidentifiable,
而第四个是
and the fourth one is--
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen?
奥利弗是从未来穿越回来的吸血鬼吗
Oliver's a time-traveling vampire from the future?
我们得通知绿箭队
We got to call Team Arrow,
查查到底是怎么回事
figure out what the heck's going on.
*麦克归来*
*Return of the Mack*
英国歌♥手马克·莫里的歌♥
*为世界呐喊*
*Pump up the world*
*麦克归来*
*Return of the Mack*
*看我的步伐*
*Watch my flow*
*麦克归来*
*Return of the Mack, you know--*
是时候了
About time.
我和你一样兴奋
I'm as excited as you are.
但我们必须等待血红月亮
But we all must wait for the blood-red moon
才能开始仪式
before the ceremony may begin.
真恶心
Oh, gross.
如果你需要我 我就...
If you need me, I'll be, um--
我就在这里
I'll be right over here.
莎拉 我现在真需要人救
Sara, I could really use a rescue right now.
我们正在想办法
We're working on it.
记得我们在灰山大楼的任务吗
Do you remember our mission from the Greyhill Building?
犹如昨日
Like it was yesterday.
抱歉
Oh, excuse me.
你能告诉我盥洗室怎么走吗
Could you tell me where the powder room is?
我想念这些
Oh, I've missed this.
大家把手放到桌上
Everyone, please join hands.
我们当中有人不相信
There is a doubter among us.
以前我也是怀疑者
I, too, was a skeptic once,
然后鬼魂与我对话
before the spirits spoke to me.
现在我是他们的沟通渠道
But now I am their conduit.
姐姐
Khaahar.
你还记得他们追杀我们的那晚吗
Do you remember the night they came for us?
你跑得真快
How fast you ran?
你抛弃了我 姐姐
You abandoned me, Khaahar.
你为了活下去 让他们杀了我
You let them kill me so you could live.
-不 -你现在很害怕
- No. - You are scared now.
就像你那时害怕天眼会一样
Just as you were scared of A.R.G.U.S. then.
如此地害怕
So much fear.
你是我姐姐
You were my big sister.
你应该保护我
You should have protected me.
-求你 -立刻停止吧
- Please-- - Stop this at once.
你听到她说什么了
You heard the lady.
莎拉 我们的身份暴露了
Sara, our cover is blown.
我们需要撤离
We need to leave.
等等 吸血鬼是你吗
Wait, the vampire-- that was you?
我自己发明的双头针筒
A two-pronged needle by my own invention
不算什么吸血鬼
is hardly vampiric.
那具死尸是什么人
Then who's the stiff?
-内特 你没事吧 -我看着像没事吗
- Nate, are you okay? - Does it look like I'm okay?
和这怪胎待一起 而不是性感的吸血鬼
Instead of a sexy vampire, I got stuck with this weirdo.
他就交给你了
He's all yours.
教团对时间错置的死尸有其安排
The Order has plans for our time-displaced corpse.
所以他们要绑♥架♥活人 吸干♥他♥们的血
That's why they're kidnapping men and draining their blood.
为了他们的仪式
It's for their ceremony.
我们要查看是谁吗
Shall we find out who it is?
两位 我很喜欢你们那里
Whoa, guys, I am digging the digs.
但我这的实验室能让你们羡慕不已
I mean, I have some serious lab envy over here.
那好 看看这个
Yeah? Well, check this out.
好吧
Whoa, okay, wow.
我已经分♥析♥过身份不明的指纹
Uh, well, I've analyzed that unidentified print
在完整的摩擦嵴上
and got back 100,000 possible variations
查到了十万种可能的变化
on a complete friction ridge.
有找到匹配吗
Okay, so, do we have a match?
很不幸 希望你们在飞船上有酒吧
Unfortunately. I hope you guys have a bar on that ship,
因为你们需要喝一杯
because you're gonna need a drink.
手表属于
The watch belongs to...
达米恩·达克
Damien Darhk.
达克对马卢斯的计划至关重要
Darhk must be integral to Mallus' plan.
我们不能留下达米恩·达克的尸体让人复活
We can't leave Damien Darhk's body to be resurrected.
达克也许是个疯子 但他不是
Uh, Darhk may be a madman, but he's not the madman
我们现在的目标
we're presently after.
各位 我们绝对逗留得太久了
Guys, we have definitely overstayed our welcome.
撤退
Fall back.
到底怎么回事
The hell is going on?
我们不杀吸血鬼了吗
We're not killing vampires anymore?
兰斯船长 我需要提醒你
Captain Lance, need I remind you
我们现在不只是修复普通的时代错误
we are no longer just fixing ordinary anachronisms here.
马卢斯才是唯一的重点
Mallus is the only game that matters.
那是你的重点
No, it's your game.
我们得阻止达米恩·达克死而复生
We have to stop Damien Darhk from coming back to life.
我们会的 但从所有的迹象来看
And we will. But from all indications,
马卢斯是来这招募达克的
Mallus is coming here to recruit Darhk.
如果我们毁了达克的尸体 就毁了
If we destroy Darhk's body, we destroy any chance
在复活仪式上逮捕马卢斯的机会
of apprehending Mallus at the resurrection ceremony.
如果莎拉说 干掉达克
If Sara says, "Kill Darhk,"
或是 再次干掉达克
or "Re-kill Darhk,"
1989年的美国喜剧
或是像《老板渡假去》那样把他推到敞篷车上
or "Prop him up in a convertible like 'Weekend at Bernie's,'"
我们都会照做 因为她是船长
that's what we do, because she's the captain.
我知道你们都想彻底干掉达克
I know that you all want to destroy Darhk once and for all.
但是你们必须要有耐心
You're just gonna have to be patient.
我想和你私下谈谈
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表