剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Well, according to the field reports,
A队最后已知的位置就在
the last known location of Alpha Team was right...
这里
here.
我应该待在阿鲁巴岛的
I should have stayed in Aruba.
什么东西能干掉一整支美军巡逻队
What could have taken out a whole patrol of US soldiers?
不是好东西
Nothing good.
就让这支失踪小队失踪下去吧
But this missing squad's gonna stay missing.
我们离开这里吧
Let's get out of here.
希望米克和内特能小心点
Hope Mick and Nate are watching their backs.
如果桑德斯说的是真的 他们就有危险了
If what Sanders said is true, they're in real danger.
谁知道他说的是不是真的
Who knows if what he said was true?
-他显然已经醉了 -别管他了
- He was clearly intoxicated. - Forget about him.
我想我找到了能为我们解答的人
I think I found someone who can tell us what's going on.
我们来这之后你就一直盯着我们
You've been staring at us since we got here.
我听到你们在问丛林的事
I heard you asking about the jungle.
那里可是很危险的
It can be a dangerous place
即便你带了机关枪也一样
even if you are carrying a machine gun.
我们是记者...
Well, we're journalists here--
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我叫安梨
My name is Anh Ly.
我知道丛林里的是什么
And I know what's out in that jungle.
你看见袭击这些士兵的东西了
You've seen what's been attacking these soldiers?
袭击他们
Attacking them?
跟我来
Come with me.
我不会只告诉你们发生什么
I won't just tell you what's happening.
还会带你们去看
I'll show you.
太多树了
Too many trees.
太多植物了
Too many plants.
我们马上就能回到混凝土上了
We'll be back on concrete in no time.
虫子
Bugs!
苍蝇
Flies.
你是怎么了 你比平常脾气还坏
What's going on with you? You're grumpier than usual.
什么 我心情好着呢
What? I'm in a good mood.
因为我把你靴子弄太大了吗
Is it because I made your boots too big?
我忘了你有个小脚 好吗
Look, I forget you've got small feet,
而且你为什么不想来越南
and why would you not want to come to Vietnam?
这地方就像是为你而造的
This place was like made for you.
-我的爸爸 -他怎么了
- My dad. - What about him?
他在这里 越南战争
He's here. 'Nam, the war.
老兄 你不会觉得
Oh, buddy, you don't really think
自己会碰到他吧
you're gonna see him, do you?
我们几乎不可能在这么大的丛林里
There's almost no chance we're gonna run into your father
遇到你父亲
in a jungle this big.
你说的是 "几乎"
You said, "Almost,"
就是说有可能
meaning there is a chance.
如果遇到他了我就给你买♥♥半打啤酒
I'll buy you a six-pack if we bump into him.
举起手来 美男子
Hands up, pretty boy.
你欠我半打啤酒
You owe me a six-pack.
不会吧
No.
举起手来 快点
Hands up. Now.
老兄 你在干什么
Dude, what are you doing?
我是中情局的特工内特尼尔·海伍德
I'm Operations Officer Nathaniel Heywood of the CIA.
这位是我的搭档
This is my partner...
施瓦辛格特工
Officer Schwarzenegger.
我们来调查A队失踪事件
We're here to investigate the disappearance of Alpha Team.
小心为上
Can't be too careful.
迪克·罗里中士 E队
Sergeant Dick Rory, Echo Team.
我想我们一起进行调查
I think it's in our mutual best interest
对我们两方都有好处
if we conduct this investigation together,
查明我军战士遭遇了什么
find out what happened to our men.
其实 我们正要离开这里
Actually, we were just leaving.
听起来不错 但是我得说
Sounds like a plan, but I got to say,
你的搭档看起来不太合作
your partner here doesn't look so gung ho.
让我们单独聊聊
Give us a minute.
我很抱歉你得见你父亲
Look, I'm sorry you have to see your father,
但你得忍♥耐
but you need to suck it up.
如果不是因为时间旅行这玩意
If it wasn't for this time-travelling stuff...
我绝不会撞见那混♥蛋♥
I would've never run into that bastard.
好吧 知道吗 现在行动有变
Okay, you know what? We're changing this operation.
这变成严爱行动
This has become Operation Tough Love.
我不会医也要医你这个麻烦
Yeah, I'm gonna go all Dr. Phil on your ass.
你是时候男子气一点
It's time for you to man up,
-解决... -爸爸问题
- and sort out-- - Daddy issues.
我本来要说未解决的悲伤
I was going to say unresolved grief,
那我们解决你说的问题吧
but let's go with what you're saying.
知道为什么我不见心理医生吗
You want to know why I've never seen a shrink?
为什么
Why?
我不后悔杀死我老爸
I don't regret killing my old man.
什么
What?
没错 美男子 你听到了
That's right, Pretty. You heard me.
我让我的老爸被火烧死
I let my old man burn to death.
这个严爱怎么样
How's that for tough love?
山核桃
Pecan,
天啊 不
Oh, hell nah.
什么怪物吃了我妈做的山核桃派
What kind of monster eats my mom's pecan pie
然后把盒子放回冰箱里
and puts the container back in the fridge?
吉迪恩 谁是小偷
Gideon, who is the thief?
肯定有个原理
There must be a theorem
支持减慢
that supports the deceleration
主体的裂变率
of the subject's rate of fission
到个体与热核反应堆反应
to individually power the thermocore.
有什么高见 艾萨克·牛顿爵士
Any insights, Sir Isaac Newton?
还是我得用苹果砸你的头
Or do I have to throw an apple at your head?
也许你能让我们暂时歇歇
Perhaps if you afforded us a brief reprieve.
我们已经工作了数小时
We've been working for hours.
我大胆问下 我几时能回家
And when, dare I ask, do I get to return home?
我说你能回家你就能回 伽利略
You'll go home when I say you can, Galileo.
你呢 居里夫人
What about you, Madame Curie?
你实在很安静
You've been awfully quiet.
我要向你解释多少次 马丁
How many time do I have to explain it to you, Martin?
只有一种方法安全分开热核反应堆
There's only one way to safely split the thermocore.
是的 但那么做
Yes, but doing so
会造成我和杰佛逊都失去我们的超能力
would result in both Jefferson and I losing our powers.
我个人对此不会后悔 但杰佛逊...
I personally have no compunctions about that, but Jefferson--
你在这
There you are.
-我和我的同事在... -如果你找不到
- My colleagues and I were-- - You didn't have to lie to me
解决方法 你不必骗我 老兄
if you couldn't find a solution, man.
我明白发现
Look, I'm sure it's not easy
自己的外孙女与达米恩·达克为伍很难受
learning that your granddaughter's in league with Damien Darhk.
如果你想聊聊...
If you ever want to talk about it...
人类发生什么事了
What happened to men?
你们什么时候开始谈情感的
When did you all start talking about your feelings?
九十年代早期
Early '90s?
你们是不寻常的记者
You are unusual journalists.
可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
大多数人听到
Most people run away
丛林里有个抓士兵的怪物都会逃跑
when they hear about a monster grabbing soldiers in the jungle.
我们却偏向虎山行
Us, we run towards it.
怪物
Monster?
哪种怪物会阻止美国人和
What kind of monster stops the fighting
越共之间的战争
between the Americans and the Vietcong?
他不是怪物
He's no monster.
他是"昂特伊莫伊"
He's Ong Troi Moi.
新神
The New God.
怎么回事
Hey, what's going on?
肯定是个死区
Must be some sort of dead zone.
我们到了
We are here.
雷 听到我说话吗
Ray, can you hear me?
一天不跟你男友说话不行吗
Can't go a whole day without talking to your boyfriend, huh?
通讯好像断了
I think the comms are down.
别喝地下水 可能被污染了
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表