剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Let's make Ms. Pac-Man proud!
这样能得高分吗
How's that for a high score?
非常惊人
Impressive.
但我想这很快就玩不下去了
But I think it's gonna be game over soon.
至少你在电台上听到你自己的歌♥了
Well, at least you got to hear yourself on the radio.
别跟我叔叔说这话
Don't go quoting this to my uncle now,
但我唱得很好 不是吗
but I sound pretty damn good, don't I?
外面发生了什么
Hey, what's going on out there?
整个镇上全是鬼魂
The whole town's been overrun by ghosts!
-让我们出去 -让我进来
- Well, let us out! - Let me in!
死亡图腾
Death Totem.
我的天啊
Well, me.
这个有效
It worked.
你可以命令这些鬼魂
You can command spirits.
既然你能把它们唤醒或许也能把它们引走
Well, if you can raise them, maybe you can also lead them away.
把它们带到哪去
Lead them where?
从哪里来 带回哪去
How about back where they came from?
你叔叔教堂外面的墓地
The cemetery outside your uncle's church.
你说得没错
You were right.
他的音乐确实有超能力
His music really does have power.
这次差点就要搞错了
Could have stood to be wrong on this one.
我们得想办法穿过它们
Well, we need to get past them somehow.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
死人什么都不想要 只想被认可
Dead don't want nothing but to be acknowledged.
这家伙简直无所不能
I mean, is there anything this guy can't do?
我就知道我该趁机把那唱片砸烂
I knew I should have smashed that record when I had a chance.
现在好了 你唱的歌♥把魔鬼带进了我的教堂
Now your song has gone and let the devil into my church.
这不是魔鬼的作为
This ain't the devil's doing.
你说得没错 音乐确实是有超能力
You were right. Music has a power.
赋予死物生命
Brings life to the lifeless,
抚慰难以安息的灵魂
soothes the souls of the restless.
但也不只是摇滚
But it ain't just rock and roll, either.
我想要证明这点
I would like to prove it.
趁我这么做时 结束这一切
Put an end to all this, while I'm at it.
好吧 上去吧 孩子
All right. Get on up there, boy.
我知道你们都能听到我的声音
Now, I know y'all can hear me.
进来吧
Come on in.
这里欢迎你们所有人
All are welcome here.
*奇异恩典*
*Amazing grace*
*何等甘甜*
*How sweet the sound*
*我等罪人*
*That saved a wretch*
*竟蒙赦免*
*Like me*
我们该干掉它们吗
Should we take them out?
不用
No, it's okay.
我想我明白它们需要什么了
I think I understand what they need.
*昔我迷失*
*I once was lost*
*今被寻回*
*But now I'm found*
*曾经盲目*
*Was blind but now*
*重又得见*
*I see*
*如此恩典*
*T'was grace that taught*
*心生敬畏*
*My heart to feel*
*如此恩典*
*And grace...*
我听过这个
I actually know this one.
*免我忧惧*
*My fears relieved*
跳支舞吗
Care to dance?
*何其珍贵*
*How precious did*
*恩典即临*
*That grace appear*
*归信伊始*
*The hour I first believe*
艾克索
Axl!
我很抱歉 你的尸体开始发臭了
I'm sorry, your corpse-- it started to stink.
我以为你不介意
I--I didn't think you'd mind.
给你留了块三明治
I, uh, saved you a sammy.
艾克索 怎么了
Axl, what's wrong?
*当是有时*
*Yea when this flesh*
*身心可朽*
*And heart shall fail*
我觉得是时候了 兄弟
I think it's time, brother.
我有预感这次再见不是永远
I've got a feeling this goodbye ain't gonna be forever.
谢谢 杰西
Thank you, Jesse.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
*在主殿堂*
*Within the veil*
*我得慰藉*
*A life of joy*
*平静安详*
*And peace*
*回归天国*
*When we've been there*
*垂世万载*
*Ten thousand years*
*光明普照*
*Bright shining as*
*如日不晦*
*The sun*
我想此刻属于我们
I think we just found our moment.
*万众齐声*
*We've no less days*
*赞美上帝*
*To sing God's praise*
*绵延更替*
*Than when we'd first*
*直至永生*
*Begun*
不用拘束
Well, better make yourself comfortable.
你将要在这里度过大把时光
Something tells me you'll be spending a lot more time
特别是在你刚才的演出之后
in here, especially after that show you just put on.
我想我意识到了什么
Ah, something came over me, I guess.
我在看那些鬼魂时
I was up there looking at those ghosts,
意识到总有一天我们都会成为那样
I realized one day this is all gonna be over for all of us.
最好活出最精彩的一面
Might as well get the most out of life that we can.
你知道吗
You know what?
我想你刚刚发现了摇滚的真谛
I think you just discovered the spirit of rock and roll.
我想...
I think that this...
这东西给你更安全
is probably gonna be safer with you.
是很有趣
That was fun and all,
但我短时间内不想再唤醒亡灵了
but I don't soon wanna be raising the dead again.
向我保证你会继续演奏
Promise me you'll keep playing,
即使没有你的兄弟
even without your brother.
杰西并不是完全消失了
Aw, Jesse ain't really gone.
他教给我的东西 我们的爱
The things he taught me, the love that we had...
会活在我的音乐里
It's gonna live on in my music.
我能问你个问题吗
Now, can I ask you a question?
你并不是个真的音乐经纪人吧
You ain't really a music manager, are you?
被发现了
Busted.
但我有直觉你会好好的
But something tells me you're gonna be just fine.
即使没有这个
even without this.
谢谢
Thanks to you.
我想我准备好了
Think I'm just about ready.
去吧
Go get 'em.
大家都还好吗
All right, gentlemen. How y'all doing?
我们从快一点的节奏开始
I say we start it off with something a little bit, uh, fast tempo.
各位 开始吧
Okay, fellas, get your fingers going.
你找我吗 船长
You rang, Captain?
你好呀 帅哥
Hello, gorgeous.
-有量感的头发 -不许动
- Look at that volume. - Don't touch it.
-你怎么... -我是认真的 不许动
- How do you-- - I'm serious, don't touch it.
哎呦喂 看谁又春风满面
Well, well, well. Look who got his swagger back.
我吗
Ah, me?
只是因为我拯救了摇滚乐
Just because I saved rock and roll
还有将猫王扶上了王座
and reinstated the King to his proper throne--
不是你独占我们唯一的厕所的理由
Doesn't give you an excuse to hog our one bathroom.
-我们有人需要... -庆祝
- Some of us need to-- - Celebrate the fact
我们抢在达克父女之前拿到死亡图腾
that we beat the Darhks to the Death Totem.
虽然我不觉得在我们手上的消息
Although I don't imagine our acquisition
会隐瞒很久
will stay off the radar for long.
这样想
Well, think of it like this.
我们在最后时刻拿到了四个图腾
We're four totems up in the fourth quarter.
那些蠢货没时间了
Time's running out for those idiots.
即使他们还有我的图腾
Yep, even though they still have mine.
一旦我们拿回你的图腾 他们会被时空石
Well, they'll be Time Stoning back to whatever hell
送回他们来的年代
they came from once we get your totem back.
同时 我们要确保
Yeah, and in the meantime, we need to make sure
锁好死亡图腾
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表