剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
法语 就是曾经见过的意思
Oh, it's uh, French for already seen.
我讨厌法国人
I hate the French!
我感到羞愧 内特尼尔
I'm mortified, Nathaniel.
我们差点就让法国历史彻底脱轨了
I mean, we could've permanently derailed the history of France.
-为了什么 -为了什么
- For what? - For what?
你没看见你这身吗
Have you not seen your outfit?
这绝对值了 我是历史学家
It totally would have been worth it, and I'm a historian!
我们就不该禁不住诱惑
We never should've given into the temptation.
但还是禁不住了
But we did.
这下我无时无刻不在想着你
And now, I can't stop thinking about you.
我们不能让队伍冒险
We can't put the team at risk. All right?
我们找到保持专业的方法之前
Until we can figure out a way to behave professionally,
就只能忘掉有过这事
we'll have to forget it ever happened.
我做不到
I can't.
试试吧
Just try.
内特
Nate.
我和阿玛雅刚才在分享
Yeah, uh, Amaya and I were just comparing notes
上次的任务经验
on the last mission.
你注意到几分钟前发生怪事了吗
Did you notice anything weird happen a few minutes ago?
并没有
No, not really.
飞船上什么事都没有
Nothing with the ship?
让我想想
Well, let me think about it.
没有 没什么不同寻常的
Nope. Nothing out of the ordinary.
你现在不该在机房♥吗
Hey, aren't you supposed to be in the engine room?
莎拉让你去修吉迪恩
Sara told you to fix Gideon.
我们最不想要的就是...
The last thing we want to do is--
惹毛莎拉
Make Sara mad.
有句老话说得好
Yeah. You know what they say.
"船长开心 全船开心"
"Happy captain, happy ship."
才没人这样说 无所谓了
No one says that, but whatever.
"船长开心 全船开心"
"Happy captain, happy ship!"
傻不傻
Stupid.
吉迪恩 你在吗
All right, Gideon. You there?
妈妈咪呀 又来一次
Mamma Mia. Here I go again.
只要你还在船上
So long as you are on this ship,
我就是你的船长
I'm your captain.
有意见的话 你可以走人
And if you don't like it, you can stop sticking around.
有件离奇的事正在发生
Okay, something really bizarre is happening.
你都没在听我说话
You're not even listening to me.
不 莎拉 等等
No, Sara, wait!
不需要使用暴♥力♥
There's no need for violence!
抱歉 老♥习♥惯
I'm sorry, old habits.
雷 带扎莉去医疗舱
Ray, take Zari to the MedBay.
这边走
This way.
你这是怎么了
What has gotten into you?
我不知道该怎么解释
I don't know how to explain this,
但是我死过两次了
but I've died twice.
你是不是喝了内特藏的致幻树根了
Have you gotten into Nate's psychedelic root stash?
我是认真的 雷 请帮我
No, I'm serious, Ray, please, I need your help.
好吧 随便 我想我得自己解决这事了
Fine, whatever. I guess I have to figure this out on my own.
-这是什么 -是温和镇静剂
- What's that? - It's a mild sedative.
在你恢复期间 我不想你伤到自己
While you heal up, I don't want you hurting yourself,
或其他人
or anybody else.
雷
Ray!
只要你还在船上
So long as you are on this ship--
-莎拉 请你闭嘴 -什么
- Sara, I need you to shut up. - What?
紧急情况 所有人立刻回到舰桥
Emergency! Everyone back on the bridge, right now.
-你在干什么 -好了 我们先冷静下
- What are you doing? - Okay, let's all just calm down.
不 我冷静不下来 还有雷注意你脚下
No, I will not calm down, and watch your step, Ray.
你在说什么
What do you mean? Ah!
我以为任务结束了
I thought the mission was over.
-为什么我们还在这 -是啊 怎么回事
- Why are we still here? - Yeah, what's going on?
我知道这可能听着挺疯狂
Okay, I know--I know this is gonna sound crazy,
我们马上要有危险了
but we are all in imminent danger.
一小时后 这艘船就会爆♥炸♥
In an hour, this ship is going to explode.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
就说 就说我做了个梦吧
Let's--let's--let's say I had a dream.
但是我们需要检查整艘船
Uh, but we need to check the ship,
搜遍每个角落
and go over every inch,
因为如果我们不阻止这爆♥炸♥
because if we don't stop this explosion,
我们都会死
we're going to die!
好
Yeah.
各位
Guys!
各位 我说的是实话
Guys, I'm telling the truth!
她是怎么了
What's up with her?
可能的原因 舱热症
Working theory: cabin fever.
可能的原因 太空疯狂
Working theory: space madness.
急性熵痴呆症
Acute entropic dementia.
吃太多甜甜圈了
Too many donuts.
我是说 可能性有很多
I mean, it could be anything.
一定是对镇静剂免疫了
Must've developed a sedative tolerance.
你这是计划什么呢 Z
What's the plan, Z?
你先是惹恼了莎拉
First, you piss off Sara,
现在又溜出医疗舱
now you're sneaking out of the MedBay.
我没有计划
Yeah, I don't have a plan,
因为我做什么都没有意义
because nothing I do matters anyway.
莎拉总是对我吼叫 没人信我说的
Sara always yells at me, nobody believes what I say,
雷总是在平台上绊倒
and Ray always trips on his platforms.
我不知道为什么我被困在时间循环里
I have no idea why I'm stuck in this time loop.
时间循环 你是说像《土拨鼠之日》那样
Time loop, you mean like "Groundhog Day?"
你不知道《土拨鼠之日》
You don't know "Groundhog"--
好吧 那部电影讲的是有个人
All right, it's a movie about this guy
不断重复地过着同一天
who lives the same day over and over and over again
直到他学会成为一个更好的人
until he learns to be a better person.
我知道听起来很无聊
I know it sounds totally hacky.
但拍摄得很好
However, it's very well executed.
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
那是我们就要完蛋了的声音
Oh, that noise just means that we're all about to die.
好吧 如果你说的是真的
All right, if what you're saying is true,
你又进入了时间循环
and you find yourself in the loop again,
找到我 然后对我说《土拨鼠之日》
find me, and say the words "Groundhog Day."
照做就是
Just do it!
只要你还在船上 我就是你的船长
Well, as long as you are on this ship, I'm your captain,
有意见的话
and if you don't like it,
-你可以走... -可以走人
- you can stop sticking- - Stop sticking around.
-知道了 -人
- Yeah. - Around.
注意点 雷 注意...
Oh, and watch out, Ray. Watch out for--
什么
What?
她怎么知道的
How did she know that?
内特 内特
Nate... Nate...
图书馆
Library.
我们不能让队伍冒险
We can't put the rest of the team at risk, all right?
我们找到保持专业的方法之前
Until we can figure out a way to behave professionally,
就只能忘掉有过这事
we just have to forget that this ever happened.
-我做不到 -试试吧
- I can't. - Just try.
内特
Nate.
我和阿玛雅只是在练习和声
Amaya and I were just, you know, working on our harmonies,
以防我们要扮演...
in case we have to impersonate--
好好 无所谓
Yeah, yeah, whatever.
我有事要和你说
I have something to tell you.
刺猬鼠之日
Hedgehog Day!
该死 你告诉我如果我说"刺猬鼠之日"
Damn it, you told me if I said "Hedgehog Day""
你就会知道我在说什么
you would know what I was talking about.
你是指《土拨鼠之日》吗
Do you mean "Groundhog Day"?
我为什么要你告诉我比尔·默瑞的电影
Why would I tell you to tell me about a Bill Murray movie?
我不知道 我只知道我困在了时间循环里
I don't know, all I know is i'm stuck in this time loop.
就像是《土拨鼠之日》 好了 我懂了
Like "Groundhog Day"! Okay, got it, okay.
是吗
You do?
你会帮助我解决问题的吧
And you'll help me figure out what's going on?
当然 这不就是朋友该干的
Yeah, that's what friends are for.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表