剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
From Mallus.
停下这场邪恶的仪式
Stop this abomination!
全都趴下 上上上
Everybody down now! Run run run!
你那个所谓的主人 他在哪儿
Your so-called master, where is he?
马卢斯无处不在
Mallus is everywhere and nowhere,
每时每刻都在我们身边
refracted in every moment of time.
他死了
He is dead.
他复活了
He is risen.
他还会再来的
And he will come again.
好吧 挺神秘的
Right, well, that's very cryptic.
但我要跟他说话
But I demand to speak to him.
好吧 非常好
Well, very well.
亨特局长
Director Hunter.
很高兴见到你
A pleasure to meet you.
我不是来跟你的傀儡说话的
Oh, I'm not here to speak to your puppet.
我俩现在是时候面对面见面了
I think it's about time you and I met face-to-face.
别想活着见到我的真面目
You cannot look upon my true form and live.
你是无望的凡人 而我是神
While you are hopelessly mortal, I am a god.
你太晚了
You're too late.
回来的感觉真好
It's good to be back.
谁偷了我的表
Who stole my watch?
坐标显示我们就在教团上方
Our coordinates say we're right above the Order.
-准备冲击弹 -还剩三页
- Prepare the shock-missiles. - Three pages left.
你在干什么 扎莉在里面
What are you doing? Zari's in there.
我要你瞄准货舱
I need you to target the cargo bay.
我们的货舱吗
Our cargo bay?
难道不先来个队内投票吗
Shouldn't we have a team vote first?
有人有更好的方法打开飞船
If anybody has a better idea how to get the ship open,
是时候说出来了
now's the time.
相信我 杰克斯 开火
Trust me, Jax. Fire.
冲击弹射出 船长
Shock-missiles away, Captain.
这将会非常糟
Oh, this is gonna suck so bad.
灰老头 如果我们会死
Uh, Grey, if we're gonna die,
我不想我们之间有怒火
I don't want us to go out mad at each other.
我想不起为什么道歉 但我很抱歉
So, uh, I can't remember what for, but I'm sorry.
你只是想到我
You were just thinking of me.
其实 我该谢谢你
Actually, I should be thanking you.
谁想要握手
Aww, who wants to hold hands?
雷 这不是他妈的《玩具总动员3》
Ray, it's not freakin' "Toy Story 3."
大家闭嘴 我还剩一页
Everyone shut up. I got one page left.
有什么遗言 里普 对 我记得你
Any last words, Rip? Yes, I remember you.
我记得一切
I remember everything.
记得我们吗
Remember us?
好极了 更多的传奇
Oh, goodie. More Legends.
我想是来杀我的
Here to kill me, I assume.
这次会让你死透
This time it'll stick.
那是我的图腾
That's my totem.
-走吧 -来日再相逢
- Let's go. - Till we meet again.
不错 有点酸
Mmm, not bad. A little tart.
你相信吗 克莱丽莎更喜欢
If you can believe it, Clarissa prefers
-吃葡萄柚... -配盐
- to eat her grapefruit-- - With salt.
是的 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
怎么...
How...
我让雷恢复我们的心灵相通
I got Ray to restore our psychic connection.
我能感觉你有多想念你的家人
I can feel how much you're missing your family.
自从罗尼宝宝出生 你更想念家人
Ever since baby Ronnie was born, it's only gotten worse.
就像我的胸口穿洞了
It's like there's a hole in my chest.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我从没想过我孙子的出生
I never expected the birth of my grandson
会让离开家的痛苦加倍很多
would make being away that much more painful.
我当然从来都没要你一起背这个担子
And I certainly never wanted you to share this burden.
但有了马卢斯这个新威胁
But with this new Mallus threat,
还有达米恩·达克归来
and the return of Damien Darhk,
队伍从没比此时更需要火风暴
the team needs Firestorm more than ever.
如果我们能让模型在我体内稳定
Yeah, and the team can get Firestorm,
你可以回家
and you can go home,
队伍也能拥有火风暴
if we can stabilize the Matrix into my body.
T·S·艾略特曾说过
T.S. Eliot once said,
"只有敢于冒险前行的人
"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out
才能发现他能走多远"
how far one can go."
那么 我们什么时候开始
So, when do we start?
我修好货舱的大洞
As soon as I, uh,
我们就能马上开始
fix that giant hole in the cargo bay.
-好吧 祝好运 -是的
- Well, good luck with that. - Yeah.
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
还是没敲门
Still not knocking.
你要坐下来吗
You want to sit?
当然 谢谢
Sure. Thanks.
这听起来会很奇怪 但...
This is gonna sound weird, but...
当我取回我的护身符
when my amulet came back to me,
我感觉到贝哈德的存在
I felt Behrad's presence.
像是他就在我身边
Like, almost like he was with me.
这听起来并不奇怪
That doesn't sound weird at all.
天啊 先是天眼会 然后是水女巫
God, first A.R.G.U.S., then that Water Witch.
现在死而复生的人都要杀死我
And now some formerly dead guy all want to kill me.
我的先人告诉我随着我们面对更强大的威胁
My ancestor told me that the totems' strength grows
图腾的力量也会增强
when the threats we face become more powerful.
太奇妙了
Fantastic.
她的意思应该是
I think what she meant is that
我俩会成为更好的朋友
you and I are gonna become great friends.
我们会一起打败来袭的任何邪恶
And we'll defeat whatever evil comes, together.
我挺喜欢的
I like that.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
现在你更了解我了 不必期待道歉
By now you know me better than to expect an apology.
探员因你而死
Agents are dead because of you.
他们明白自己职业的危险
They understood the risks of their profession.
但昨晚我们吸取了非常多的教训
But we learned so much from the events of last night.
下次...
Next time--
不会有下次了 里普
There won't be a next time, Rip.
你莫名其妙出现
You show up out of nowhere
请求我们的帮助
practically begging for our help,
然后你背叛我们
and then you betray us.
你背叛所有
You've gone rogue from every organization
你参加过的组织
that you've ever been a part of.
因为你不相信任何人
'Cause you don't trust anyone.
我不知道我怎么能够相信你
I don't know how I could have ever trusted you.
莎拉 我从没比此刻更需要你
Sara, I need you with me now more than ever.
记得你说过已经
Do you remember when you told me
没东西教我了吗
you had nothing left to teach me?
我想你还有最后一堂课
I guess you had one final lesson.
怎么当冷漠的狗崽子
How to be a cold son of a bitch.
-班纳特局长 -亨特局长
- Director Bennett. - Director Hunter.
你用完了你的机会
You've called in your last chit.
我不该批准昨晚的任务
I should never have sanctioned last night's mission.
但任务证明马卢斯是真的
But the mission proved that Mallus is real.
跟法庭解释
Explain it to the tribunal.
同时 你被扣留和
In the meantime, you are being detained
暂停现有职务
and suspended from active duty.
你不能扣留我 调查局是我创立的
You can't detain me. I--I created the Bureau.
那你该比任何人明白
Then you of all people should know
任何人都得遵守它的章程
that no one is exempt from its rules.
夏普探员
Agent Sharpe.
谢谢你通知我们亨特局长的下落
Thank you for notifying us of Director Hunter's whereabouts.
现在传奇可以自♥由♥翱翔天空了吗
Now the Legends are free to fly the skies?
当然
Affirmative.
时间调查局要操心更重大的事
The Time Bureau has bigger things to worry about
而不是管一群傻瓜
than a bunch of idiots.
马卢斯在变得更强大 兰斯船长
Mallus is getting stronger, Captain Lance.
昨晚只是个开始
Last night was only the beginning.
战争要来了
There is a war coming.
历史需要你做好准备
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表