剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
we keep that Death Totem on lock.
盒子 带锁盒子
Box. Lock boxes.
我都安排好了
I--I got it covered.
我为每一个图腾做了加密锁
I made encrypted lock boxes for each one of the totems.
很好
Well, good.
死亡图腾的力量不会轻易被获取
The Death Totem's powers are not to be taken lightly.
也许你需要帮助 吉韦小姐
Perhaps you need some assistance, Miss Jiwe.
等一下 吉迪恩
Just give me a moment, Gideon, please.
我弄坏过存取柜
I've sabotaged access tanks.
我一定可以搞定这个蠢歌♥单
I am sure I can figure out a stupid playlist.
吉迪恩说你想见我
Hey, Gideon said you wanted to see me.
我想说谢谢你
I wanted to say thank you.
你不是...
Oh, you don't...
看看你 你建了歌♥单
Check you out. You got a playlist going?
一旦我上传完所有的史密斯音乐
As soon as I'm done uploading all the Smiths music,
我们会深入欣赏莫里斯独奏
we'll do a deep dive into the Morrissey solo stuff that--
实际上 我觉得是时候让我教你
Actually, I thought it was time for me to teach you
我的音乐了
about my music.
好的
Okay.
像大乐团那样吗
Like some big band stuff?
我觉得现在我可以欣赏小号♥独奏
I think I'm at a point where I can appreciate a trumpet solo.
不 这是赞比西的音乐
No, this is the music of Zambesi.
吉迪恩帮我找到了一些遗失的音乐
Gideon helped me locate some supposedly lost tracks.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
我喜欢 我爱听
Yeah--oh, it's-- I like--I love it!
很棒
So good.
现在你知道我怎么看摇滚了
Now you know how I feel about rock and roll.
什么
What's that?
我说你快要听到精华部分了
I said you're almost at the good part.
你说这还不是精华部分
You mean this isn't the good part?
我爱你 内特尼尔
I love you, Nathaniel.
什么
What?
我说我家乡还有更多
I said there's a lot more where that came from.
还好我们有时间
It's a good thing we got time.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表