剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你征服了你的心魔
You've conquered your demons.
你有足够的力量去使用它
You're strong enough to wield it.
拿起图腾吧 莎拉
Pick up the totem, Sara.
这是打败马卢斯的唯一办法
It's the only way to defeat Mallus.
六个图腾需要六位图腾拥有者
The six totems need six totem bearers.
你队伍里还有谁能操纵死亡呢
Who else on your team was born to wield death?
明日传奇
第三季第十五集
等等 所以蒙娜·丽莎是自画像吗
Wait, wait, wait, so the Mona Lisa was a self-portrait?
女装达·芬奇
Da Vinci in drag.
米克
Mick?
-什么 -最起码他穿着衣服
- What? - Well, at least he's wearing clothes.
-这倒是 -雷 我们回来了
- True. - Hey, Ray, we're back.
听到了吗 科学怪男
You read me, Schmience guy?
吉迪恩 雷在哪
Gideon? Where's Ray?
很抱歉 汤马兹小姐
I'm sorry, Ms. Tomaz,
我所有的内部监控系统都被关闭了
but all of my internal monitoring systems have been disabled.
恐怕我现在是完全瞎了
I've been rendered blind, I'm afraid.
雷
Ray!
我不知道他还有没有呼吸
I can't tell if he's breathing.
我摸到脉搏了
I have a pulse.
还在冒烟
It's smoking.
就是刚刚的事
This just happened.
干这事的人还在船上
Whoever did this is still on the ship.
吉迪恩 做个扫描
Gideon, run a scan.
帕尔默博士肺塌陷了
Dr. Palmer has suffered a collapsed lung,
三块肋骨骨折 股骨粉碎还有...
three broken ribs, a shattered femur and--
好了好了 我们知道了
Okay, okay, okay, we get it.
治好他然后找出是谁关闭了你的摄像头
Just fix him and find out who disabled your cams.
我就去小睡了一会...
I take one lousy nap...
如果我有生气的能力 我就会生气了
If I was capable of rage, I would feel it.
破坏者必须受到惩罚
The saboteur must be punished.
你陪着雷
You stay with Ray.
我和米克搜查整艘船
Mick and I will search the ship.
等下 你们不知道面对的是什么
Wait, guys, you don't know what's out there.
转念一想 交给你们了
Second thought, you got this.
吉迪恩 我们需要找到莎拉
Gideon, we need to reach Sara.
能不能联♥系♥到在冰河时代的她
Is there any way to message her in the Ice Age?
没有必要
There's no need.
逃生舰没有离开过机库
The Jumpship never left its hangar.
我的个老天爷
Holy mother of God.
莎拉 发生了什么
Sara, what happened?
莎拉·兰斯已经消失了
Sara Lance is lost to you.
我是
I am...
死亡
Death!
莎拉
Sara,
我知道你还在里边
I know you're still in there.
知道你还在里边
Know you're still in there.
阿玛雅
Amaya?
她听不到你
She can't hear you.
马卢斯
Mallus.
你私下里总是害怕自己是魔鬼
You've always secretly feared you're a monster.
而现在 你已经变成了魔鬼
And now, a monster is what you've become.
莎拉 不要
Sara, please, no!
阿玛雅 发生了什么
Amaya! What happened?
是莎拉 她戴上了那个死亡的玩意
It's Sara. She's wearing the Death thingy.
死亡图腾
The Death Totem?
为什么猫王的图腾会让莎拉变邪恶
Why would Elvis' totem make Sara evil?
图腾的功能是增强
The totems work by amplifying the true nature
佩戴者的真实本性
of--of whoever wears them.
但是康斯坦丁警告过雷
But Constantine warned Ray
马卢斯的力量依然在莎拉体内
that Mallus' power was inside Sara.
也许是他控制了她
Maybe he's taken her over.
所以 如果猫王可以用图腾唤起死者
So, if Elvis could raise the dead with a totem,
跟恶魔通灵的
what could a former assassin
前刺客有什么能耐
connected to a demon be capable of?
兰斯船长 我强烈建议你重新考虑这指令
Captain Lance, I strongly recommend you reconsider this command.
我在想之前我们聊过的
So I was thinking about the whole GF conversation
女友话题 我
we had earlier, and I--
你看着
you look...
很好 很美
good, great.
有时全息投影信♥号♥♥
Just, sometimes these holo-feeds
会显得皮肤惨白
can really wash out your skin.
你去做头发了吗
Did you do something different with your hair?
这里怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
罗里先生 麻烦让一让
Mr. Rory, would you please move?
莎拉跟死亡图腾结合了
Sara's bonded with the Death Totem.
什么
What?
我们认为是马卢斯骗她戴上的
We think Mallus tricked her into wearing it.
舰桥上的那女人不是莎拉
Look, the woman on that bridge was not Sara.
我现在只想找回原来的她
All I care about right now is getting her back.
我们得去找约翰·康斯坦丁
We need to find John Constantine.
那个鬼神专家吗
The demonologist?
对 我不喜欢他松松垮垮的领带
Yeah, I know, he wears his tie a little too loose for my liking,
但他之前从马卢斯手上救过莎拉
but he has saved Sara from Mallus before.
吉迪恩 麻烦给我多来点止痛药
Gideon, can you up my pain medication?
我的腿疼死了
My leg is killing me.
-吉迪恩 -诺斯托罗莫序列已经启动
- Gideon? - The Nostromo sequence has been activated
倒数三秒后就将开启
and will commence in T minus three seconds.
倒数两秒
T minus two seconds.
吉迪恩 取消开启
Gideon, un-commence.
选项无效
That option has expired.
门锁了
Door's locked.
我要杀了那女巫
I'm gonna kill that witch!
你要是杀了她 莎拉也死了
If you kill her, then Sara dies too.
-她死总比我死好 -你怎么说得出口
- Better her than me. - Dude, how can you say that?
-动嘴唇说的 -各位
- By moving my lips. - Uh, hey guys?
雷受重伤时 你跑哪儿去了
And where were you when Ray was getting the crap
又在大白天喝酒吗
beat out of him? Day-drinking again?
总好过绑♥架♥狗
Better than kidnapping a dog!
-是拯救狗 米克 -我有幽闭恐怖症
- We rescued the dog, Mick! - I'm claustrophobic!
各位 别吵了
Everyone, just stop yelling.
大家都冷静一下
Guys, everyone just relax.
我去把她打晕 捆起来
I'm gonna knock her out, tie her up,
没人会受伤
and no one gets hurt.
我们完蛋了
Oh, we're screwed.
沃利
Wally.
没想到我们还会再见
Never thought we'd see each other again.
你气色不错
You look good.
不是你 你不是真的
This isn't you. You're not real.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
对 我之前见过幻象
Yeah. I've seen apparitions before.
记得我第一次说"我爱你"的那晚
You know, I remember the first night I said, "I love you."
我们在你的车后座
We were in the back seat of your car.
你像是没听到
You acted like you couldn't hear me.
对 因为我搞不懂
Yeah, 'cause I couldn't understand
像你这样的人为什么会爱我
why someone like you would love me.
为什么不会
Why not?
拜托 杰西
Oh, come on, Jesse.
沃利 你长得挺帅的
Wally, you're a good-looking guy.
笑得很甜
Great smile.
我知道在我之前你也有过女友
I know you've had girlfriends before me.
她们都不及你
None of them were you.
你是一切
You're everything.
你是货真价实的天才
You're, like, an actual genius,
你的家庭背景 而我...
and the family you come from, and then I--
你只是个极速废柴 你妈是瘾君子
You're just a speed junkie with a drug addict for a mom?
难怪我俩最后没成
I wonder why it didn't work out between us.
你是来这伤害我的吗
So you're just here to hurt me?
你休想
Well, you can't.
其实我很高兴你让我心碎不已
I'm--I'm actually glad that you broke my heart.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表