剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Give it a nudge, love.
你是谁 我在哪里
Who are you? Where am I?
没关系 你很安全
It's okay, all right? You're safe.
你告诉约翰你听到脑海里有声音
Now, you told John here that you heard voices in your head.
你能告诉我们说的是什么吗
Can you tell us what they were saying?
六
The six.
-六 -六
- Six. - Six, the six.
代表野兽的数字 靠边站 兰斯
The number of the Beast. Now, step aside, Lance.
没事的
It's okay.
我召唤恶魔马卢斯
I summon the demon Mallus.
我命令你现身
I order you to come forth.
站出来
Step into the light!
-诺拉 -不不不
- Nora-- - No, no, no!
她不是诺拉
That's not Nora.
我一直在等你 莎拉·兰斯
I've been expecting you, Sara Lance.
不久你就能一睹我的真容了
Soon you'll gaze upon my true face.
不久你就会身处我的世界
Soon you will inhabit my world.
马卢斯 你个讨厌鬼 我看见你了
Mallus, you tosspot. I see you.
我们驱逐你们 所有污秽灵魂
Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus,
所有恶魔侵入者
omnis incursio infernalis!
不 约翰
No, John.
你的这些小把戏对我没用
Your tricks won't work on me!
该死
Bloody hell.
还有什么办法吗
Any ideas?
这些就是我的办法
Those were my ideas.
[咒语]
Gaesta úr nemdai im baafed úr sháel!
她在准备念咒
She's preparing an incantation.
也许我们应该阻止她
Maybe we should stop her.
[咒语]
Gaesta úr nemdai im baafed úr sháel.
艾米莉
Emily?
艾米莉 你还好吗
Emily, are you all right?
他们 他们本想帮我
Th-- they were trying to help me,
但现在被他抓走了
but now he has them.
所以 我们现在到底在哪里
So, where are we, exactly?
我觉得问题应该是什么时代
Well, I think the question is "when".
1969年1月16日
January 16th, 1969.
她把我们送到过去了
She sent us back in time.
等等 那是诺拉的医生吗
Wait, is that Nora's doctor?
显然 她对珠宝的品味从未改变
Apparently her taste in jewelry never changed.
但一切都有点怪怪的
But yeah, this is all a bit weird.
你的 小队能来接我们吗
Can we get your, uh, team to come pick us up?
没有特殊设备 我们无法进行跨时交流
We can't communicate across time without special equipment.
就是说我们被困在这了
You mean, we're stuck here?
我们可不想引人注目 是吧
Well, we wouldn't wanna stand out, now would we?
该死
Bollocks.
看 他们的墙上挂的还是一样的画
Look, they still have the same paintings on the walls.
我们可以通过它传递信息
That's how we send a message.
这幅圣母玛利亚的画作在诺拉被支配时
The picture of the blessed virgin that fell off the wall
从墙上掉下来了
when Nora was possessed
但在1969年还是在墙上挂着
would still be hanging now in 1969.
如果我们把信息写在画作背后
If we write the message on the back of the painting,
那么传奇们在2017年就能发现
then the Legends will find it in 2017.
当然了 只要没人在接下来的50年里
Sure, as long as no one redecorates
重新装♥修♥
for the next 50 years.
祝我们好运
Fingers crossed.
米克 你有莎拉和其他队友的消息吗
Mick, have you heard from Sara or the rest of the team?
他们的通讯器没反应
They're not answering on comms.
这正好解释了此刻的平静祥和
Well, that explains the peace and quiet.
没事的 她是我外孙女
It's fine, she's my granddaughter.
是啊 你怎么不看看你的手臂
Yeah, well, tell that to your arm.
你们俩 去外面说去
You two, take it outside.
这是第16周分组决赛
It's week 16 of the division titles.
你知道我们是在时间飞船上吧
You know we're on a time ship, right?
-嗨 吉迪恩 谁赢了 -别说
- Hey, Gideon, who won the-- - No!
我已经三年没看过橄榄球赛直播了
I haven't watched a live game of football in three years.
我不想知道比分
I do not wanna know the score.
莎拉 我是雷 收到吗
Sara, it's Ray. Do you copy?
Z 你能告诉她和瓜莎谈话不是个好主意吗
Z, would you please tell her talking to Kuasa is a bad idea?
-不行 -谢谢
- No. - Thank you.
我拒绝接受我外孙女是个十足的恶魔
I refuse to accept that my granddaughter is pure evil.
好吧 那她就是89%的恶魔
Fine, she's 89% evil.
伙计们 我觉得莎拉可能出事了
Guys, I think Sara is in trouble.
安静
Quiet!
西装头 带上新来的姑娘
Haircut, take the new girl.
去找金发妞
Find Blondie,
假史纳特和那个穿风衣的
Fake Snart, and Trenchcoat.
阿玛雅去医疗舱 美男子去图书馆
Amaya, the Med-Bay. Pretty, the library.
水贱♥人♥ 呆在冰柜里
Water Bitche, stays in the freezer.
米克 你真的有管理潜力
You know, Mick, you're really showing some management potential.
出去
Get out.
准备好了吗
You ready?
你肯定希望给我们造的枪编好程了
Bet you wish you'd finished programming that gun we'd been working on.
如果你再提那把枪
If you don't shut up about that gun,
恶魔会是你最无需...
that demon's gonna be the least of your--
内特
Nate--
我们还没发现莎拉和其他队员
We haven't found Sara or the rest of the team,
但我们发现了一个奇怪的标志
but we did find a strange symbol.
长什么样
What's it look like?
看着好像是一个圆圈上面有一条线
Well, it looks like a circle with a line above the circle,
圆圈外面接着个U形图案
and then there's like a U-shape coming off of the circle.
一个鸭子
A duck?
欢迎回到21世纪 你们这些土老帽
Welcome back to the 21st century, you Luddites.
来自汤马兹小姐的消息
Incoming message from Ms. Tomaz.
这是什么意思
What's it mean?
是古如尼文符号♥ 是黑魔法使用者
It's an ancient runic symbol used by practitioners of the dark
用来控制时间的
arts for temporal manipulation.
糟糕
Oh, no.
伙计们 莎拉和康被困在时间线里了
Guys, I think Sara and Co. got sucked into the timeline.
我和吉迪恩会做些研究
Gideon and I are gonna do some research
看看他们能从哪里出来
to figure out where they're gonna get spit out.
也许我们可以直接问她
Or we can just ask her.
她就是那个施咒的人
She is the one who cast the spell.
别碰那个烘肉卷
Hey, uh, don't touch the meatloaf.
你会后悔的 相信我
You'll regret it. Trust me.
我不是第一次来这种地方
This isn't my first time in a place like this.
我以前有个室友
You know, I had this roommate once who, um,
她以为我是她的宠物猫
who thought I was her pet cat.
她会每晚在我的床上藏金枪鱼
She would hide tuna fish in my bed every night.
我不知道是金枪鱼的味道
Yeah, I don't know what was worse: the smell,
还是她坚持叫我"小机灵"更糟
or the fact that she insisted on calling me "Slinky."
我们的朋友昨晚来看你了
Friends of ours came to see you last night.
他们想帮你
They tried to help you.
-你送他们去哪了 -我不知道
- Where did you send them? - I don't know.
是恶魔干的
It was the demon.
他控制了我
He took over.
而且下次我也没法阻止他
And I won't be able to stop him the next time.
然后他们会把我关到别的地方
Then they'll lock me up somewhere else.
给我喂药吃
Put me on their drugs.
不 他们不会这样的
No, no, they won't.
我们会把你带出去的
We're gonna get you out of here.
我们不能带她出去
We can't take her out of here.
我们是在和è mó打交道
We're dealing with a D-E-M-O-N.
我不是才五岁 我知道"恶魔"怎么拼写
I'm not five. I know how to spell "demon".
这种方只会使人更疯癫 更脆弱
Places like this just make people crazier, more vulnerable.
我们看着她难道不是最好的办法吗
Isn't it best we keep an eye on her?
我们不能带她去飞船
We can't take her on the ship.
不 不能去飞船
No, not the ship.
我们需要一个阳光充沛且无趣的地方
We need somewhere sunny and boring.
不是正合你意吗
Oh, that's your jam, right?
这
That--
确实正合我意
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表