剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
莎拉可能不知道
Sara may not know it,
但她体内有恶魔的力量
but the demon's power that lives inside of her,
当她屈服的时候 你会需要那把枪的
when she succumbs to it, you're gonna need that gun.
-跟我们走吧 -你宁愿怎么做
- Come with us. - What would you rather do?
一生躲着天眼会还是时间旅行
Hide from A.R.G.U.S. your whole life or time travel?
你觉得船长会怎么看待
What do you think the captain would think
你重建时间的做法
about you re-engineering time?
但我不是英雄
Well, I'm no hero,
也不是任何队伍的一员
and I'm not a member of any team.
你确定要这么做吗 汤马兹小姐
Are you sure about this, Ms.Tomaz?
兰斯船长并没
Captain Lance did not give you authorization
授权你启动这个程序
to initialize this program.
因为我没请求授权
That's because I didn't ask for authorization.
-现在启动辅助发电机 -就算有备用电源
- Now fire up the auxiliary generator. - Even with the reserve power,
我想我的系统也没法运行你的模拟软件
I don't believe my system can run your simulation software.
吉迪恩 相信我
Gideon, trust me.
长♥期♥相处的朋友才会相信彼此
Trust is something that grows over time between friends.
对我而言
As far as I'm concerned,
我们还只是泛泛之交
we are still acquaintances.
问你个问题 吉迪恩
Question, Gideon.
谁的中♥央♥处理器准备接收
Who's ready to have 1.12 terawatts
1.12太瓦的电流直击了
of power diverted straight into her CPU?
我不确定你的计算
I'm not sure if your calculations
可以准确地稳定冲击
accurately stabilize the surge.
运行前我们应该先讨论一下这点
We should talk about this before proceeding.
没时间了 我们得在队伍回来前运行程序
No time. We have to run this program before the team gets back.
既然这样 我建议你快点
In that case, I suggest you hurry.
队伍已完成任务坐逃生舰回来了
The team has just returned on the jumpship from their mission.
不管了
Okay. Screw it.
吉迪恩 发生了什么
Gideon, what's happening?
我也正想问同样的问题
I was gonna ask the same question.
我以为你在修复飞船
I thought you were fixing the ship.
维修检查实际上比预期时间要长
Uh, yeah, that-- the maintenance check took longer than expected.
飞船很糟 我重新预置吉迪恩的阿尔法驱动
The ship's a mess. I had to re-initialize Gideon's alpha drives.
你们那边怎么样 任务圆♥满♥完成
So how'd it go out there? Good mish?
我从小矮子手里把这盒磁带撬来了
I pried this cassette from Shorty's fingers.
-他是说拿破仑·波拿巴 -"滑铁卢"
- He means Napoleon Bonaparte. - "Waterloo."
谁还给一场败仗写颂歌♥
Who writes a song about losing a war?
总而言之
Anyway.
还不错
It was really great.
尽管有一半的人
Even though half our band
都没读懂加演的暗示
missed the cue for our big encore.
你们去哪了
Yeah, where were you guys?
都怪我
It was my fault.
我只是不习惯穿摇摆靴走路
I was just not used to walking in these go-go boots.
下次绝不会了 船长
It won't happen again, Captain.
吉迪恩 查看历史记录
Right. Gideon, let's check the historical records,
一切是否都恢复正常了
see if everything is back to normal.
根据历史记录显示
According to the historical record,
滑铁卢战役重回正轨了
the battle of Waterloo is back on track.
拿破仑最终投降了
Napoleon did surrender...
法国驻军也撤退
And the French forces withdrew...
吉迪恩 她去哪了
Gideon? Where did she go?
飞船依旧照常运行
The ship's functions are still operational,
但吉迪恩的神经内核好像被烧坏了
but it looks as though Gideon's neural core has been fried.
我是要你例行维修检查一次
I asked you to perform a routine maintenance check.
我确实做了维修检查
I did run a maintenance check.
或许还做了点别的
And maybe something else?
告诉我们你做了什么
Something you want to tell us about?
或者给我们看看
Maybe show us?
别逼我把你推开
Oh, do not make me move you.
你最好直接告诉她
Uh, you should just tell her what it is.
谁都不想把莎拉惹毛
Last thing we want to do is get Sara mad.
-那是什么意思 -因为
- Why is that? - Because...
高血压 会短命的
High blood pressure. It takes years off your life.
好吧 你赢了
Okay, fine. You win.
我在吉迪恩的神经内核上传了一个
I uploaded a synchronous, multi-model simulation program
同步多模的模拟程序
to Gideon's neural core.
干什么的模拟程序
A simulation program for what?
看看历史上有没有其他
To see if there are any other loopholes in history
-我们可钻的空子 -我们
- that we could exploit. - We?
你是指你自己吧
You mean you can exploit.
你是想黑入历史吗
You're trying to hack history?
你到底想改变2042年的什么
What exactly are you trying to change in 2042?
我不知道 雷 或许我只是不想
Oh, I don't know, Ray. Maybe I'm trying to figure out
让我的家变成反乌托邦的噩梦
how to stop my home from becoming a dystopian nightmare?
扎莉 我不追究特洛伊的海伦那件事
Look, Zari, I let the Helen of Troy thing pass.
我甚至不追究你当初想改变马丁之死的事
I even let it slide when you tried to prevent Martin's death,
但你得明白
but you need to understand
我们的任务是修复时代错误
we are in the "Fixing anachronisms" business,
而不是黑进历史
not the "Hacking history" business.
请赶紧把吉迪恩修好
Now please go fix Gideon.
也许你消停使唤我一下
Hey, maybe if you would stop bossing me around for a second,
就会知道这主意很棒
you would see this is a good idea.
我说了"请"
I said "Please."
就算我没有
And even if I didn't,
作为船长我也有权使唤你
bossing you around is part of my job as captain.
你穿着这衣服
Yeah, and it's really easy
真的很难把你的话当真
to take you seriously in that outfit.
你知道冷漠酷雅女孩路线
You know this whole apathetic cool girl thing,
不是你想的那样可爱
it's not as cute as you think.
你要是想成为团队的一员
If you want to be a member of this team--
类似一员
Member-ish.
这一直是暂时的安排
This was always a temporary arrangement.
我从没计划要长♥期♥待下去
I was never planning on sticking around for long.
只要你还在船上
Then so long as you are on this ship,
我就是你的船长 有意见的话
I am your captain, and if you don't like it,
你可以走人
you can stop sticking around.
遵命
Aye, aye.
-我要杀了她 -且慢
- I'm gonna kill her. - Wait!
莎拉 不
Sara--no!
把飞船修好
Just fix the ship.
"把飞船修好" 是的 船长
"Just fix the ship." Yes, Captain.
当然 船长
Of course, Captain.
我能拍你的马屁吗 船长
Could I kiss your ass, Captain?
妈的
Damn it.
当然了 当然了
Of course. Of course!
吉迪恩 你重新上线了吗
All right, Gideon. You back online?
吉迪恩
Gideon?
只要你还在船上
Well, as long as you are on this ship,
我就是你的船长 有意见的话
I'm your captain, and if you don't like it,
你可以走人
you can stop sticking around.
你要说什么吗
Are you gonna say something?
这他
What the--
明日传奇
第三季第十一集
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
没事 我觉得
Uh. Nothing, I think.
这话我们不是刚说过吗
Didn't we just have this conversation?
还不是你让我一遍遍重复
Yeah, 'cause you keep making me repeat myself.
不 我不是这意思
No. That's not what I meant.
莎拉 别生气 我肯定扎莉可以修...
Sara, don't get mad. I'm sure Zari could fix--
把飞船修好
Just fix the ship.
好吧
Yeah, okay. Sure.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
谁都没发疯
No one's going crazy.
可能就是吃错东西了
It's probably just something I ate.
-我没空 -好吧
- I'm busy. - Right.
你进行过很多次时间旅行
You've done a lot of time travelling.
-你有没有过似曾相识的感觉 -那是什么
- Have you ever had déjà vu? - What's that?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表