剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
She's, uh--uh...
普通的船
an unusual ship.
对于恐怖海盗吉韦而言
But I can think of no more appropriate vessel
再适合不过了
for the Dread Pirate Jiwe.
感谢你救了我一命
Thanks for saving me life
并阻止你的美女同伴让我在船底爬
and for stopping your bonnie mates from keelhauling me.
感谢你带我找到了被诅咒的宝藏
Well, thank you for leading me to the accursed treasure.
告诉你的手下 吉韦船长饶你不死
And make sure you tell them that Captain Jiwe spared you.
当然 当然 我
Absolutely. Of course, I--
一路顺风 吉韦船长
Fair winds, Captain Jiwe.
阿玛雅 我 我真的很抱歉
Amaya, I am, uh-- I am so sorry.
要不是我鼓动大家去找地图腾
If I didn't push everybody to go after the Earth Totem,
你也不会弄丢你的
you wouldn't have lost yours.
没关系 内特尼尔
It's all right, Nathaniel.
我们会解决的 把你的图腾抢回来
We'll fix this. We'll get your totem back.
出生就属于我的图腾总是给我指路
My birthright, it's always dictated the path I choose.
正如指南针指引方向
It's like a compass that just points the way.
没有图腾的感觉肯定很难受
It must be so difficult not to have it.
我也感受到了自♥由♥
It's also freeing.
我人生中第一次
For the first time in my life,
可以自己下决定
I get to decide.
阿玛雅
Amaya?
跟海盗一起我学会了一件事
You know, I learned something from hanging out with pirates.
他们总是着手解决眼前的问题
They always focus on the problem in front of them.
你要解决什么问题
And what is that problem?
屈从于我 阁下
Do you yield, sir?
遵命 船长
Aye, Captain.
朗姆配冰淇淋可真是个好主意
Rum floats were a very good idea.
因为我们错过了甜点
Only seemed fair since we missed dessert.
戈弗里船长
吉韦船长
怎么了
What?
塞翁失马 焉知非福
Sometimes, we screw things up for the better.
吉韦船长
我可要干一杯
I will drink to that.
干杯
Cheers.
真好喝
It's good.
我很抱歉放你鸽子了
Hey, look, I'm sorry about bailing on you earlier.
我应该开诚布公
I should have been honest with you
告诉你我的队伍发生了什么
about what was going on with my team--
不 不 不
No, no-no-no-no.
是我不该纸上谈兵
I never should've put the kibosh on talking shop.
对 就是你的错
You're right, it's your fault.
你 可恶
You--oh, man...
我更乐意和你并肩作战抵御海盗
Besides, I'd rather fight pirates with you anyday
而不是干坐在某个破餐厅约会
than sit in some stupid restaurant.
这样的话
Well, in that case,
要不把找成吉思汗当成第二次约会
I was thinking Genghis Khan for our second date?
没问题
Done...
前提是我可以叫你彼得·潘
but only if I can call you Peter Pan.
-别 -小姐
- Don't... - Ms.--Ms.--
住嘴
Don't.
好吧
Okay.
你在这飞船有个房♥间 还是
So, you got a room on this ship or...
一会你就知道了
Let's go find out.
你怎么活蹦乱跳的
Why do you look so chipper?
我经历了严重的宿醉
Oh, no, I had a terrible hangover.
持续了3分钟
It lasted three minutes.
多亏了极速者的新陈代谢
The benefits of a speedster's metabolism.
来 吃了这个
Here, take these.
谢谢
Thank you.
昨晚可真有意思
You know, last night was pretty fun.
对啊
Yeah.
我觉得我有点孤单
I had gotten a bit lonely here, I think.
我也有点孤单
Yeah, I've been a bit lonely too.
你女朋友甩了你
Hey, your girlfriend dumped you;
你的团队排斥你
your team treated you like an outcast.
难怪你会选择离开
It's no wonder you went walk-about.
世界需要华♥莱♥士♥·韦斯特
But the world needs Wallace West
摆脱孤立
to step in from the cold.
我知道有个地方适合被排斥者
And I know a place where outcasts fit right in.
事实上 有的人认为他们成为了
In fact, some might say that they become...
传奇
Legends.
想不想加入
Care to join me?
"无心快语"不是永不过时的金曲吗
Is "Careless Whisper" not the best karaoke song of all time?
是我们唱的方式 伙计
It is the way we sing it, mate.
西装头 喝啤酒吗
Haircut, you want a beer?
所有人都在干自己的事
Everyone's off doing their own thing.
就剩你和我了
Just you and me.
当然 来瓶啤酒
Sure, could...use a beer,
尽管我是你无可奈何的选择
even if I am your last choice of companion.
那个
Oh, that?
我在构建一些光理论
I was just doing a bit of light theorizing,
并找到了突破口
and then I had a breakthrough.
我打算研制一种液体
I am gonna develop a liquid
制♥作♥成完美的白板笔
for the perfect dry erase marker.
浓稠 线条清晰干净
Strong viscosity, clean lines.
你可真不会骗人
You're a terrible liar.
对
Yeah.
是关于诺拉
It's Nora.
纳米机械手♥枪♥会要她的命
The Nanite pistol is gonna kill her,
我发明这把枪也正是这个目的
and----that's what it was supposed to do,
但我现在却感觉
but now I feel...
-自己很牛逼 -不
- Like a badass? - No.
-内疚 -什么
- Guilty. - What?
-你救了阿玛雅 -我知道
- You saved Amaya. - I know.
不太说不通啊
Doesn't really make sense,
我们相遇时她还是个孩子
except that I met her... as a kid.
然而长大后她选择了黑暗
Well, now she's all grown up and joined the demon's side.
我知道
Yeah.
但你已经和当初大不同了
But you--you have changed since I first met you,
我很不想说出口 米克 但是
and I hate to break it to you, Mick, but...
你变成更好的人了
you are a much better person.
也许诺拉也可以这样
And maybe Nora could have become one too.
我不夺走她的命 她就有希望
There was hope for her, anyway, before I took it away.
巴哈马群岛 1717年
亲爱的 你要坚持下去
Come on, sweetheart, you gotta fight.
保持清醒
Stay with me. Come on!
听着 我 我知道
Look, I--I know, uh,
我是你最不想见到的人
I'm the last person you wanna see.
你对我女儿做了什么
What did you do to my daughter?
一切都可以挽回
Nothing that can't be undone.
-我有解药 -你可真是伟大
- I have a cure. - You and your great big heart.
你的良心过不去 对吧
You just couldn't handle the guilt, could you?
我是来做交易的
I've come for a trade:
交出阿玛雅的图腾 我就救诺拉
Amaya's totem, and I will save Nora.
我真没想到会如此容易
I honestly thought that would be harder.
我只关心女儿的性命
My daughter is all that matters.
坚持
Come on!
保持清醒
Stay.
这就对了
That's it.
雷
Ray?
你还记得我
You remember me?
当然
Yes.
亲爱的 别急
Darling, wait...
他还有价值
He may be of value.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表