剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
地球X危机 第四篇
灰老头中枪了
Grey's hit.
我们得带他离开这里
We got to get him out of there!
需要巴里的时候他去哪了
Where's Barry when you need him?
我在做收尾工作
Just tying up some loose ends.
他快要到缺口机库了
He's almost at the breach hangar.
如果我们不阻止他
If we don't stop him,
我们就无法回家了
he's gonna blow up our only ticket home.
更不用说我们了
Not to mention us.
帮帮忙吧
A little help with that, please.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
灰老头 趴着别动
Grey! Stay down!
灰老头 不要
Grey! No!
灰老头
Grey!
撤退
Fall back!
撤退
Fall back!
他做到了
He did it.
-他打开了缺口 -我们走
- He opened the breach. - Let's go.
巴里 缺口打开了 你在哪
Barry, the breach is open. Where are you?
我们得马上搞定他
We got to take him out now.
我有个主意 再抛出一道闪电
I have an idea. Throw another lightning bolt.
-我们已经试过了 -再来一次
- We already tried that. - Just do it.
就现在
Now!
巴里 你要加快速度
Barry, we need you to hurry up.
斯泰因受伤了
Stein's hurt.
好的 我们过去了
All right, we're on the move.
他还活着 但是情况很糟糕
He's alive, but his condition is critical.
吉迪恩会治好他的
All right, Gideon will fix him.
不行 移♥动♥他的话风险太大
No, it's too dangerous to move him.
如果他是火风暴就不会
Not if he's Firestorm.
是的
Yeah.
灰老头 灰老头
Grey! Grey.
灰老头 来
Grey, come on.
-谢谢你的帮助 -我们还没帮完呢
- Thanks for your help. - We're not done helping yet.
我们的敌人还在你的地球上 奥利
Our enemies are still on your earth, Ollie.
别这么叫我
Don't call me that.
给我点时间 我会习惯你这破脾气的
Give it time, I'll get through that crusty exterior.
不会的
No, you really won't.
我是在跟你说呢
I was talking to you.
-天呐 -卡拉
- Oh, my God. - Kara.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
下一个声音
This next sound...
是金属切割骨头
metal through a bone,
我的最爱
that's my favorite.
你最好还是闭上眼睛
You should probably close your eyes.
很快就会结束的
This will all be over in a minute.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
-动手 -我在动了
- Do it. - I'm trying.
我很用力 但是
I'm trying but...
手拿开 门格勒Mitts off, Mengele.
纳粹医生
-雷 -你好
- Ray? - Hi, how are you?
我收到你的求救信♥号♥♥了 婚礼怎么样
Oh, I got your S.O.S. How was the wedding?
好了 别担心
All right, don't worry.
其他传奇在这 我们会救出大家
The rest of the Legends are here and we're busting everybody out.
等等 需要有人锁上时间穹顶
Wait, we need someone to lock the time vault.
我来吧 你们把卡拉带出去
I got it. You guys get Kara out of here.
-小心点 -好的
- Be careful. - Okay.
我知道我来得有点晚
Look, I know I'm late to the party,
可为什么纳粹二重身要占领尖端科研实验室呢
but why have Nazi doppelgangers taken over S.T.A.R. Labs?
他们来自地球X
They're from Earth-X.
他们仇恨所有人
They hate everybody.
他们想要偷走卡拉的心
They want to steal Kara's heart,
而且还有一个巨型机器人
and they have this giant robot.
我之前还打过一个呢
I've actually fought one of those before.
原来战衣不仅会缩小
Little known fact the suit doesn't just shrink--
雷
Ray!
还会变大
It embiggens.
所有犯人注意
Attention all prisoners:
好消息 救兵来了
Great news. The cavalry has arrived.
正是时候
About time.
我就知道你能行 美男子
I knew I could count on you, Pretty.
带啤酒了吗
Did you bring beers?
比这更好 是军队
Better yet, an army.
有了传奇还要军队干嘛
Who needs an army when you got Legends?
我们遇到了困难
We have a problem.
你得醒过来 卡拉
I need you to wake up, Kara.
将军在这已经不安全了
The General is no longer safe here.
我很清楚
I'm well aware.
撤退到运兵舰
Retreat to the troop carrier
准备好袭击
and prepare for the invasion.
你不去吗
Without you?
我留在这
I'm staying.
超女不能活着离开这里
Supergirl is not leaving here alive.
不要搞私人恩怨
Do not make it personal.
这可不是好主意
That is not a good idea.
你是在质疑你元首的命令吗
Are you questioning your Fuhrer's orders?
当然不是
Of course not.
将军
General.
待在这里 注意安全
Stay here. Stay safe.
我会带着她的心脏回到你身边的
And I'll be back for you with her heart.
这里就是地球一吗 挺好
So this is Earth-1? Cute.
-我们得去找卡拉 -那我们得分开行动
- We need to find Kara. - Then we need to split up.
-我救了超女 -我救了B队
- I got Supergirl. - I got Group B.
-你来晚了 -别理他
- You're late. - Ah, don't mind him.
他只是因为刚从铁箱里出来有些生气
He's just pissy 'cause he came out of a steel box.
其实他一直就这样
Actually he's always like this.
这是什么
What the hell?
-还有多远 雷 -乘波号♥就在屋顶
- How much further, Ray? - Waverider's on the roof.
你们是怎么认识来的
How do you two know each other again?
-我们曾经约过会 -这可真尴尬
- We used to date. - That's... awkward.
小心
Careful.
奥利弗赢得了女孩
Oliver got the girl,
我赢得了在时间旅行飞船上的冒险生涯
I got a life of adventure on a time-traveling spaceship.
离开她身边
Step away from her.
不可能
There's no way.
我的祖父母在大屠♥杀♥中幸存下来
My grandparents didn't survive the Holocaust
不是为了让这世界被纳粹统治
so the world could be ruled by Nazis
所以如果你想要卡拉
so if you want Kara,
你就得过了我这关
you got to go through me.
即便你过了 你也不会胜利
And even if you do, you're not gonna win.
因为我们不会放弃 我们会继续战斗
'Cause we will not back down. We will keep fighting.
所以趁你还有机会 赶快离开我们的地球
So get the hell off our earth while you still can.
作为遗言来说
As final words go,
这段话还不错
those weren't bad.
放下你的武器
Lower your weapon.
不然我就杀了她
Or I'll kill her.
这家伙跟终结者似的
This guy's like the Terminator.
你笑什么呢
Why are you laughing?
我特别喜欢在危急时刻提流行文化
I just love a good pop culture reference in a moment of crisis.
还有那个
Also, that!
来大干一场吧
Let's kick some ass!
她的脖子看起来不是坚不可摧
Her neck doesn't seem invulnerable
所以我再说一次
so I will say again.
放下你的武器
Lower your weapon.
别听他的 射死她
Don't listen to him. Just shoot her.
不 别
No! No.
我可以救你妻子的命
I can save your wife's life.
救我的方法只有一种
There's only one way to save me.
尖端科研实验室有我们的朋友
We have friends at S.T.A.R. Labs.
他们可以在不伤害卡拉的情况下做到
There are ways to do this without hurting Kara.
他在撒谎
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表