剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
I'd like to speak to you in private.
祝你在里面好运
Good luck in there.
我不会让达米恩·达克死而复生的
I'm not letting Damien Darhk come back to life.
-句号♥ -你已经失去理智
- Full stop. - You've lost perspective.
你的偏见影响了你的判断力
You're letting personal prejudice cloud your judgment.
如果是这样 我就不会让达米恩·达克
If I had, I wouldn't have put Damien Darhk
重回时间线还清除他的记忆
back into the timeline and erased his memory
让他能杀死我姐姐
so that he could kill my sister.
再一次
Again.
听着 莎拉
Look, Sara.
我知道让达克先生复活
I understand how perilous it would be
十分危险
for Mr. Darhk to return.
真的吗
Do you?
因为我是这屋里唯一一个
Because I'm the only one in this room
被复活的人 事情却没有好转
that's been resurrected, and it wasn't an improvement.
好吧
All right.
你说得对
You're right.
你要知道 莎拉
You've got to understand, Sara,
我追踪了马卢斯那么久...
that I've been chasing Mallus for so long that...
或许我才是失去理智的人
perhaps it is I who's lost perspective.
永远不知道敲门 是不是
Never gonna learn how to knock, are you?
我很担心你
I'm concerned about you.
我知道你觉得那个女人和你弟弟通灵了
I know that you think that woman channeled your brother.
他叫贝哈德
His name was Behrad.
天眼会来抓我们那晚 我跑了
The night A.R.G.U.S. came for us, I ran.
我知道他会留下抵抗 但是我吓坏了
I knew he was staying to fight, but I was scared.
我留下我弟弟受死
I left my brother there to die.
满意了吗
You happy?
现在你知道我的秘密了
Now you know my secret.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不想再戴这个了
You know, I don't-- I don't want this anymore.
不管它或者我们会发生什么
Whatever's going on with it or with us,
我都不在乎了
I--I don't care.
这个项链是你们之间唯一的联♥系♥
That totem is your only remaining connection to him.
这不是联♥系♥
It's not a connection.
它是在提醒我...
It's a reminder...
死的人应该是我
that I should have been the one who died.
感受不到斯泰因的情感
You know, it's kind of weird
反而很奇怪
not being able to sense Stein's emotions.
别告诉我 你怀念你俩的心灵相通
Don't tell me you're missing your psychic connection.
拜托 当然没有
Oh, c-come on. Of course not.
或许有那么一点 但...
Well, maybe a little, but...
我发现了你们的诡计
I've uncovered your ruse.
-你们用我的实验室... -你的实验室
- You've been using my lab... - Your lab?
来屏蔽我们的心灵相通
To impede our psychic connection.
这就是火风暴的基础
It's the very foundation of Firestorm.
实际上 那个...
Actually, that's...
那就是火风暴的基础
that's the foundation of Firestorm.
那是热核反应堆公式
It's the formulae for building a thermocore.
不 我们在玩猜词游戏
No, I was...playing hangman.
Q
Q!
Q...
Q...
灰老头 不要怪雷
Grey, don't take this out on Ray.
他只是帮我想办法...
He was just helping me figure out a way we could...
把火风暴分开
break up Firestorm.
这样你就能回家 而我继续留在船上
So that you could go home, and I could stay on the ship.
我懂了
Oh, I see.
所以你能理解吗
So are you cool with this?
为什么不能
Why wouldn't I be?
你们只是偷偷地
After all, you've only been here
想办法分开一个能走会说
tinkering in secret with how to split up a walking,
还有生命的核反应堆
talking, living nuclear reactor.
-我当然能理解 -好吧
- Of course I'm cool with it. - Okay.
我们一起经历了那么多
After everything we've been through,
你们怎么能背着我
how could you attempt something of this magnitude
做这样重要的事
behind my back?
灰老头 不是那样的...
Grey, it's not like...
看来我们俩都想要独处
Oh, it seems we both share a craving for solitude.
-大家都在船上吗 -据我所知是的
- Is everyone aboard the ship? - As far as I'm aware.
我能帮你做什么吗
Is there something I can do for you?
其实 刚好有
In fact, there is.
你能帮忙转告兰斯船长...
If you'd please tell Captain Lance that...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
吉迪恩 启动"绅士无畏"程序
Gideon, initiate Gentleman's Dreadnought.
指令识别成功 您确定吗 亨特局长
Command code recognized. Are you sure, Director Hunter?
我别无选择
She left me no choice.
-七 六 五 -吉迪恩
- Seven, six, five... - Gideon!
四 三 二...
Four, three, two...
是亨特先生
It's Mr. Hunter.
-一 -他干了什么
- One. - What's he done?
所有出口都被锁上了
All the exits are locked.
我无法重写指令
And I can't override the command.
该死 里普
Damn it, Rip.
早说过绝不能相信英国佬
Told you we should never have trusted the Englishman.
扎莉在哪儿
Where's Zari?
进来吧
Come in.
正期待再次见到你呢
I was hoping we might meet again.
你和我弟弟通灵了
You channeled my brother earlier.
我想再和他谈谈
I need to talk to him again.
非常抱歉
Well, I'm sorry.
我不能随意地召唤亡灵
I cannot merely summon the dead at whim.
求你了 我想和他道歉
Please, I need to tell him that I'm sorry.
我有办法救回他
And I have a way to bring him back.
这次我能救他
I can save him this time.
我可以试试
I could try.
我需要一个纪念物 一个属于他的东西
I would need a memento, something that belonged to him
好让我集中精力
that I could focus my energy on.
这个可以吗
Would this work?
好大的能量
So much power.
你就这么轻易地交出来了
And you give it away so easily.
一个你不会再犯的错误
A mistake you're unlikely to repeat.
埃莉诺夫人
Madame Eleanor.
血红月亮出现了
The blood-red moon beckons.
把她绑起来
Restrain her.
我要为仪式做准备了
I must prepare for the ceremony.
该死 吉迪恩 里普到底设置了
Damn, Gideon, how many secret commands
绅士无畏
封锁启动
多少条秘密指令
did Rip program you with?
这是最后一个了 船长
I believe this was the last of them, Captain.
现在我是船长 我命令你
Well, I'm captain now, and I order you
重写里普的指令 准备起飞
to override Rip's orders and ready the ship for takeoff.
马上 兰斯船长
Right away, Captain Lance.
亨特局长允许
Director Hunter's command
你们驾驶乘波号♥
allows you to fly the Waverider,
但是不允许你们出来
just not let any of you off of it.
这只是个开始
Well, it's a start.
设定航线去神秘罗盘教团
Plot a course for the Shrouded Compass.
没错 船长
Damn right, Cap-I-tan.
武器系统准备
And bring the ship's weapon system online.
我猜亨特先生
Needless to say, it's highly likely that
很可能就在那里
Mr. Hunter is in that building.
希望扎莉也在那里
And I'm willing to bet that so is Zari.
想要做蛋卷 就得打碎几个蛋
You want an omelet, you got to crack a few eggs.
你们欢迎我来到教团
When you welcomed me to the Order,
是在寻求证据
you were seeking proof.
寻求生命不必走向死亡的证据
Evidence that life does not have to end with death.
但我血液中流动的能量
But the power that courses through my veins
不是我一个人的
is not mine own.
这是一份馈赠
It is a gift.
马卢斯的馈赠
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表