剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
is not for the faint of heart.
我向各位介绍
May I now present you
阴和阳
Yin and Yang,
令人惊奇和闻名世界的
the wondrous and world-renowned
暹罗双胞胎
Siamese twins.
天啊
Oh, my God.
令人难以想象的奇迹
A miracle of Biblical proportions.
同母异父
One mother, two fathers.
我不做评断
I'm not judging.
两个儿子都有惊人的长处
Both sons capable of amazing strength,
智慧和协调能力
intelligence, and coordination.
杂耍开始
So juggle.
你得分散一下注意力
You need to create a diversion
这样我们才能过掉那些暴徒
so we can get past those thugs
让我跟杰佛逊合体
and merge with Jefferson.
你自己来 教授 小丑
You're on your own, Professor. Clowns.
别离开
Don't leave--
现在怎么办
Now what?
准备好初次登台了吗
So, you ready for your debut?
去你的
Kiss my ass.
没时间说服你
Don't have time to convince you
当我令人驻足节目的表演者
of the creative joys and lucrative appeal
是多么喜悦和值钱
of being my show-stopper.
外面那些乡巴佬
Those hayseeds out there
会烧毁我的马戏团
are going to burn my circus down
如果我们没让他们值回票价
if we don't give them their money's worth.
我就直截了当跟你说
Let me make it very simple for you.
当"钢铁之躯"
Become the "Man of Steel"--
挺上口的 记下来
that is very catchy, make a note of that--
或者吃子弹
or get shot.
威胁我也没用
I don't respond well to threats.
-内特尼尔 -不
- Nathaniel... - No.
我不做你的奇人
I'm not one of your freaks.
你要为她变钢铁吗
Would you steel up for her?
好吧 我变
Fine. I'll do it.
里普该把你招募到时间调查局
Rip should have recruited you to the Time Bureau.
里普知道我不会离开这个队伍
Rip knows I'd never leave the team.
你的错
Your mistake.
你要歇会儿吗
You want to take a break?
我想喝杯水
I could use some water.
希望那东西被训练得会用便盆
Hope that thing's potty-trained.
可能不行 猫是蠢货
Probably not. Cats are jerks.
我猜你是爱狗之人
Let me guess. You're a dog person.
我喜欢它们笨和忠诚
I like 'em dumb and loyal.
说到这 我们应该去查看盖瑞
Speaking of, we should probably check on Gary.
你做什么都行
Whatever you do...
就是别
don't...
跑
Run.
你怎么有时间传送带
Where did you get a Time Courier?
有人可以给我解开吗
Uh, would someone mind untying me?
那是政♥府♥被盗资产
That is stolen government property.
我的血液循环很糟糕
It's just that I have really bad circulation.
你只是在生气
You're just mad
我救了你一命 再次
'cause I saved your life, again.
兰斯船长 抱歉打扰了
Captain Lance. I hate to interrupt,
我得告诉你
but I thought you'd like to know
时代错误
that the anachronism
已经加剧到九级
has reached a level nine.
我的队伍在处理
My team's on it.
如果他们失败 也许里普终于会放弃
And if they fail, maybe Rip will finally give up
那荒谬的信念
on the ridiculous belief
认为你的队伍真的能打败...
that your team could actually defeat...
知道吗
You know what?
他会没收你的飞船 兰斯小姐
He's going to take your ship away, Ms. Lance.
再次
Again.
天啊
Oh, no.
枪之子 奏效了
Son of a gun, it worked.
你真的挺令人惊异的
You really are quite marvelous.
不行了
No more.
-不行了 -拜托 再来一次
- No more. - Oh, come on. One more.
你去处理
Take care of that.
戈迪
Gordy!
去死吧 小丑
Die, clown!
罗里先生 来帮个忙
Mr. Rory, a little help here.
动物气球 灰老头 真的吗
Balloon animals, Grey? Really?
可能是掌声让我冲昏了头
The applause might have gone to my head.
太惊艳了
This is amazing!
各位 阿玛雅好像要杀了他
Guys, Amaya looks like she's going to kill him.
阻止她 杰佛逊
Stop her, Jefferson!
阿玛雅 别
Amaya, no!
阿玛雅 别别别
Amaya, no, no, no.
不要 不要
No, no, hey, hey,
不管是什么你都可以跟之对抗
hey, you can fight whatever this is.
你是阿玛雅·吉韦
You're Amaya Jiwe.
你是美国正义联盟的成员
You're a member of the Justice Society of America.
你是我认识的最勇敢的人
You're the most courageous person I know.
那个图腾
That totem
是让你当守护者 不是杀手
makes you a protector, not a killer.
阿玛雅
Amaya.
回到我身边
Come back to me.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
-内特 -我就在这
- Nate. - I'm right here.
我就在这 有我在
I'm right here. I got you.
那就是压轴戏 各位
And that's a grand finale, folks.
我说过这不适合胆小的人
I told you it wasn't for the faint of heart.
我们包罗万象
We had it all.
我们有动作
We had action,
我们有爱情
we--we have romance.
我们有在空中燃烧的东西
We had flaming things in the sky.
敬请期待下周的表演
You wait until next week's show.
好吧 喷嚏虎
Well, Mr. Sneezums
现在是可控的大小了
is now a more manageable size.
-喷嚏虎 -是 你喜欢吗
- Mr. Sneezums? - Yeah. You like it?
最重要的是
The most important thing is
我们干得很漂亮
we put on one hell of a show,
灰老头很喜欢马戏团
and Grey loves the circus.
-我不相信你 -是真的
- I don't believe you. - Oh, it's true.
现在他认为没有马戏团
He now thinks that without the circus,
世界就失去了它最后一个奇妙的地方
the world has lost one of its last true places of wonder.
我是说我不相信
I mean, I don't believe that
时代错误已经解决
the anachronism has been dealt with.
相信吧 夏普探员
Believe it, Agent Sharpe.
如我跟班纳特局长
As I've already communicated
传达的一样
to Director Bennett,
1870年的威斯康星州时代错误已解决
1870 Wisconsin is anachronism-free.
连我们的人工智能都不喜欢你
Ah, even our AI doesn't like you.
我的脚麻木了
Yep. My foot is definitely asleep.
-盖瑞 -还有我的腿
- Gary... - And my leg.
可能是永久的
Could be permanent.
慢着 这人是谁
Wait. Who is this guy?
是盖瑞
That's Gary.
你能给他搭把手吗
Can you give him a hand?
我要跟你谈谈
I need to speak with you.
私下谈
In private.
这是你姐姐吧
Your sister, I presume?
还有我们的朋友奥利弗
And our friend Oliver.
那么
So.
我想该说声恭喜吧
I suppose congratulations are in order.
你可以暂时保留你的飞船 但...
You get to keep your ship, for now, but--
你会看着我们 是是是
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表