剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Behrad.
再见
Goodbye.
莎拉 停下
Sara, stop, please.
莎拉...
Sara...
你必须和马卢斯斗争
You have to fight Mallus.
停下
Stop!
你把我弄疼了
You're hurting me.
真厉害
Impressive.
但永远没人能跟马卢斯斗
But no one can fight Mallus forever.
你袜子上的是什么 侍从
What have you got on your socks there, squire?
是碧波
Oh, it's Beebo.
我的斯泰茜阿姨买♥♥给我的
My Aunt Stacy bought them for me.
你喜欢碧波吗
You like Beebo?
有一次我喝得大醉时
Once, when I was on a massive bender,
我给那玩具施了个咒语让它开口说话
I put a spell on that toy to make him talk.
它告诉了我一些令人兴奋的事情
He told me things that'll make your toes curl.
比如呢
Oh, like what?
莎拉的灵魂被困在恶魔魔界了
Okay, Sara's soul is trapped in the realm of a demon
她的飞船和船员都在时空中迷失了
and her ship and entire crew are lost in time.
谁还在乎碧波
Who cares about Beebo?
他的斯泰茜阿姨挺在乎的
Well, his Aunt Stacy does.
你弦绷得太紧了 亲爱的
You're wound tight as a bloody drum, aren't you, love--
原谅我 宝贝儿
pardon me, pet.
你得放松点
You know, you need to loosen up.
事情会水到渠成的
And then the work just flows.
你的工作就是这样吗
Oh, is that work you're doing?
对不起 没看出来
Sorry, I couldn't tell.
没有什么现成的咒语
There isn't exactly a paint-by-number spell
可以找到一艘在时空中漂流的飞船
for locating a spaceship floating through a temporal stream.
我的名片写的是"暗黑魔法师"
My business card says, "Master of the Dark Arts,"
不是"什么拉迪医生"
not "Doctor Ruddy What's-His-Face."
-谁 -谁
- Who? - Who?
正是这样
Exactly.
什么 得了 盖瑞
What? Okay, you know what, Gary?
我们走吧 康斯坦丁先生
Let's just get outta here because Mr. Constantine
已经浪费我们够多时间了
has wasted enough of our time.
原来在这里 美人
Oh, that's where you are. You beauty.
你有脚 但你没有手♥机♥
Okay, so you have a foot, but you don't have a phone?
我 我就不明白了 莎拉怎么会
I--I just--I really don't understand how Sara could've--
什么 在精神病院里上我吗
What, shagged me in a mental institute?
天哪
Oh, my God!
你没什么好嫉妒的
Ah, you have nothing to be jealous about.
我没嫉妒 我只是...
I am not jealous! I'm just...
好吧 可能是有点嫉妒
Okay, maybe I'm a little bit jealous.
我们只是想在暴风雨中找点平静
Ah, we were just trying to find some calm in the storm.
我不明白 谁能上了个魔法师后
I don't understand, who sleeps with a Warlock and then
又对我说我是她女友
turns around and starts calling me her girlfriend?
她说你是她女友
She called you her girlfriend?
是的 我也很想相信她
Yeah, and I really wanna believe her.
-但是呢 -但是我不认为
- But? - But I don't think that
莎拉真的是个对女友专一的女人
Sara's really a one-woman woman.
如果恋爱的代价是
Well, if the price of admission is looking like
看起来像个傻瓜或者心碎
a fool or getting your heart broken,
那么 我只能说兰斯小姐很值了
then, well, I'd say Ms. Lance is pretty well worth it.
好吧
Okay.
伙计们 一定有办法能找到乘波号♥
Boys, there has to be a way to find the Waverider.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我们洗耳恭听 伙计
We're all ears, mate.
传奇让我想起了我的"龙与地下城"团队
The Legends remind me of my D&D group.
-别笑 -忍♥不住
- Don't laugh. - Too late.
去年 我们一次战役上
And last year, we were on a campaign,
"伊耿之战"
"The Trials of Eagan."
我们团有一个僧侣
Our party was made up of a monk,
一个德鲁伊
a druid,
一个半兽人流浪汉
a half-orc rogue,
一个吟游诗人
a bard,
还有一个开朗的地精
and like, a-- like, a cheerful gnome
同时也是个厉害的巫师
who was also a very accomplished wizard.
两名队友倒下了
With two men down,
我们被困在了毁灭之墓
we were trapped in the Tomb of Ruination,
同时被不燃者詹纳塔追杀
and we were being hunted by Zanatar the Unburnt.
我们筋疲力尽
We were exhausted,
弹尽粮绝
running low on food.
真的饿了
Hungry.
扎莉 回话
Zari, come in.
扎莉 你收到了吗
Zari, do you copy?
我们的女巫失踪了 恐怕已经死了
Our sorceress was missing, feared dead.
盖瑞 这些怎么能帮我们找到莎拉和传奇们
Gary, how does any of this help us find Sara and the Legends?
听他说完这个故事 好吗
Let the man finish his story, all right?
接着说 伙计
As you were, mate.
不燃者詹纳塔挥舞着死亡之剑
Zanatar the Unburnt wielded the Death Sword,
六把悲伤圣剑之一
one of the Six Swords of Sorrow.
打败他 我们需要...
To defeat him, we needed...
另一把圣剑
Another of the Six Swords.
打败一个图腾拥有者的最好办法
The best way to defeat a totem bearer
就是用另一个图腾
is with another totem.
是啊 Z的下场就挺好的
Yeah, that worked out well for Z.
鉴于我没有这个能力了
Seeing as I am out of commission,
你俩得有人使用地图腾
one of you two needs to wield the Earth Totem.
那个图腾把黑胡子的女人变成了僵尸
Which turned Blackbeard's lady friend into a zombie.
这只不过展现了海盗女王的本性
It merely manifested the pirate queen's true nature.
一个正义的战士不会惧怕使用图腾
A righteous warrior has nothing to fear from wielding a totem.
一个正义的战士 别把我算在内
A righteous warrior. Count me out.
好吧
All right, well,
地图腾 会会钢铁人
Earth Totem, meet Steel Man.
所以你的什么"龙与地下城"队员
So how did your D&D crew thingy
是怎么找到六把悲伤圣剑之一的
find one of the six Swords of Sorrow?
我们没找到 我们在詹纳塔的手里死得很惨
We didn't, we died a grizzly death at the hands of Zanatar.
盖瑞
Gary!
但那是因为我们没有齐心协力
But, but, that's because we weren't working in concert.
传奇只要不四分五裂 就会相安无事
The Legends will be fine as long as they just don't split up.
我和米克去找扎莉
Mick and I will find Zari.
好的 那我去找地图腾
All right, and I'll go get the Earth Totem.
你会死的
You're gonna die.
谢谢 米克
Thanks, Mick.
你可以的
You can do this.
我的故事的重点在于
The point of my story is,
即使我们被詹纳塔打败了
even though we were defeated by Zanatar,
我们还是可以找到
we were able to track
他使用的神秘物
the mystical object he was wielding.
他妈的悲伤圣剑
The Sword of bloody Sorrow.
巴里 你真♥他♥妈♥是个天才
You are a bloody genius, Barry.
我叫盖瑞
Gary.
好的 盖瑞
Gary, right.
我需要我桌子上那个小恶魔
I need the vile from my desk,
母亲的眼泪 还有我的毁灭石
Mother's tears, and my ruination stones,
还有艾娃 我需要
and from you, Ava, I'm gonna need--
-求你了 别说出来 -脚
- Oh, please don't say it. - The foot.
抱歉 我们能暂时假装
Sorry, can we just pretend for a moment
我并不知道你俩在干什么吗
that I have no idea what you two are doing?
正如盖瑞所说
Well, it's like our Gary said,
定位传奇的船的最简单的办法
the easiest way to locate the Legends' ship
就是定位死亡图腾的所在位置
is to locate the Death Totem.
真遗憾 你不得不参与家族事业
You know, it's a shame that you had to join the family business.
你以前是个乖孩子
You were a sweet kid.
上次我们在这相遇 我是个小女孩
Last time we were here, I was a little girl,
但我从来就不乖
but I was never sweet.
这都是拜你的朋友奥利弗所赐
Your friend, Oliver, made sure of that
他杀了我父亲
when he killed my father.
奥利弗不该为你选择的道路负责
Oliver's not responsible for the path that you chose.
你说得对
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表