剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我们将如何被记住
How will we be remembered?
是拯救了世界两次吗
Will it be for saving the world twice?
不 是让时间破裂的队伍
Nope. We're the team who broke time.
没错
That's right.
历史已经被撕碎
History has been torn to shreds,
也就是说 需要我们
which means it's up to us
一点一点地把它拼回去
to put it back together again piece by piece,
在我们被撕碎前
fixing these so-called Anachronisms
修复好这些所谓的时代错误
before we get torn to shreds.
所以请不要叫我们英雄
So, please, don't call us heroes.
我们是传奇
We're Legends.
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
我会杀了你 但我会把自己杀了
I would kill you, but I'd just be killing myself.
我要分开火风暴 你就可以回家了
I want to break up Firestorm so that you can go home.
我们什么时候开始
When do we start?
请允许我介绍埃莉诺夫人
Please allow me to introduce Madame Eleanor.
我们得阻止达米恩·达克死而复生
We have to stop Damien Darhk from coming back to life.
停下这场邪恶的仪式
Stop this abomination.
你太晚了
You're too late.
我记得一切
I remember everything.
走吧
Let's go.
好莱坞 1937年
你 说你呢
You. You there.
你不应该在这
Yeah, you don't belong here.
你应该去12号♥影棚
You're supposed to be on Stage 12.
要开拍了 科尔森先生酝酿好情绪了
We're about to roll, and Mr. Coleson's already in a real mood.
已经有一个女演员把事情搞砸了
We already have one actress gumming the works.
临时演员不能再乱跑了
I can't have extras wandering off, too.
我们半小时前就该开拍了
We should've been rolling half an hour ago.
我的主演呢
Where the hell's my star?
拉玛小姐还在化妆
Ms. LaMarr is still in makeup.
你在逗我吧
You got to be kidding me.
她那个样还要化多久
How long does it take a tomato like that to put her face on?
她演的是特洛伊的海伦
She's playing Helen of Troy,
不是玛丽·安托瓦内特
not Marie Antoinette.
天啊 那是谁
Holy cannoli, who is that?
没错
That's it.
就是这个表情
That look right there.
你能随时做出来吗
Can you do that on cue?
不要海蒂了
Forget Hedy...
她是主演了
This is our star.
你叫什么名字 亲爱的
What's your name, sweetheart?
我叫海伦
I'm Helen.
特洛伊的海伦
Helen of Troy.
没错 亲爱的
You are now, toots.
"这张脸能卖♥♥一百万张票"
"The face that sold a million tickets"
好了 各就各位 开拍
All right, people, let's roll!
明日传奇
第三季第六集
海伦·亨特[寻找海伦]
莎拉
Oh, hey, Sara.
莎拉 我一直在找更多的异象
Sara, I've been searching for more outliers
希望能找到达克和他的巫师
in the hopes of finding Darhk and his witchy friend.
以为超级计算机会帮上忙
You think having a supercomputer would helpful.
请注意言辞 海伍德先生
Watch yourself, Mr. Heywood.
总之 在时间线里找不到他们的踪迹
Anyways, there's no sign of them in the timeline.
什么味儿
What is that smell?
好吧 我坦白
Okay, full disclosure,
我想我已有一周没离开图书馆了
I haven't left the library in seven days, I think.
今天是周二吗 我都过糊涂了
Is it Tuesday? I'm not really sure.
在时光穿梭区很难记住时间
It's hard for me to keep track of time in a temporal zone.
去洗澡 马上
Shower. Now.
好的 找到达克后我就去洗
Okay. I'll shower after I find Darhk.
我知道找到他对你有多重要
I know how much it means to you to find him.
听着 我们会再次让达克
Look, we're gonna put Darhk back in the ground
长眠地下 但不能像这样
where he belongs, but not like this.
-哪样 -像里普那样
- Not like what? - Not like Rip.
他失去了理智 害死了他的队员
He lost perspective, and he got his team killed.
我不要做他那样的船长
I'm not going to be that kind of captain.
但我是那种命令你
But I am the kind of captain
快去洗澡的船长
that tells you to clean yourself up.
好吗
Okay?
遵命
Aye, aye.
多亏你的研究 马蒂
Thanks to your research, Marty,
我注射到你们血液中的纳米机器人
the nanites I injected into your bloodstreams
应该能自动跟踪到火风暴模型中
should be locking onto your respective halves
各自相应的部分
of the Firestorm Matrix.
我希望我造的这个聚合物
I'm only hoping that the polymer I constructed
能足够强大
is strong enough to transfer...
把你的部分
your half...
转移给他
from you to him.
你说了很多"应该"和"希望"
Well, a little too much "should" and "hoping" for my comfort,
不过
but then...
科学本来就是在探索未知
What is science if not the exploration of the unknown?
雷 我告诉你 如果你杀了我
Ray, I'm telling you right now, if you kill me,
我做鬼都不会放过你
I'm gonna haunt you forever.
记住了 这是你的主意
Well, just remember, this was your idea.
如果你们要退缩
If you guys are getting cold feet,
我们完全可以停下
we can call the whole thing off.
绝对不会
Absolutely not.
我们有勇气和信心
We proceed with courage and confidence.
是时候让杰佛逊
It's time for Jefferson to claim
独自拥有火风暴的力量了
the power of Firestorm for himself.
谢谢你 老兄
I appreciate that, man.
不过你承认吧 你会怀念这一切的
But come on, admit it, you're gonna miss this a little.
当超级英雄 拯救历史
I mean, being a superhero, saving time.
完全不会
Not at all.
要不是因为这破事
Were it not for this affliction,
我早就不用冒险了
my adventuring days would be long behind me by now.
时间旅行是年轻人的事
Time travel is a young man's game.
我迫不及待要翻过这篇 迎接新篇章了
I'm eager to close this chapter and embrace the next.
那就让这老头获得自♥由♥吧
Well, let's set this old man free.
雷 开始吧
Ray, let's do it.
好的
All right.
开始了
Here goes.
发生 发生什么事
Hey, what's--what's going on?
系统好像过热了
The system seems to be overheating.
能量超载了
There's too much power.
快 快关掉
Shut--shut it down quickly.
马蒂 马蒂 你还好吗
Marty. Marty, you okay?
一点擦伤 帕尔默博士 不过死不了
A little bruised, Doctor Palmer, but I'll live.
-等等 什么 -全身
- Wait, what? - Everything...
都疼
hurts.
看我的手啊
Look at my hands.
变成白的了
They're white.
我好像成了非洲裔美国人
And mine appear to be African-American.
你可以直接说"黑人" 灰老头
You can just say "black," Grey.
你成了我 我成了你
You're me, and I'm you?
糟了
Oh, pancakes.
注意 传奇们
Attention, Legends.
兰斯船长要求所有人员
Captain Lance requests that all personnel
立即去舰桥报到
report to the bridge immediately.
我们知道爆♥炸♥发生在哪了
I guess we know where the explosion came from.
-怎么回事 -是的
- What happened? - Yes.
说说吧 帕尔默博士
Pray tell, Dr. Palmer.
我们到底怎么回事
What exactly happened to us?
因为我们似乎
Because it seems we are
处在一个特别危险的状态
in a particularly precarious situation
而我不知道该怎么补救
that I, for one, have no idea how to remedy.
我们为什么不合体呢
Why don't we just merge?
不可能
Out of the question.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表