剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
No civil war means no Ides of March.
没有凯撒殉难日就...
No Ides of March means...
没有罗马帝国
No Roman Empire.
凯撒殉难日发生了什么事
What happens on the Ides of March?
那时你的朋友
Eh...well, that's when your friends,
称不上你的朋友
who really aren't your friends,
在你背后捅你 以阻止你掌权
stab you in the back to stop your rise to power.
你不会记得这些事
Not that you'll remember any of this.
凯撒殉难日
瞧瞧 历史已恢复正常
Check it out. History is back to normal.
现在给海伍德相簿添张照片
And now a little something for the Heywood scrapbook.
天啊 值得收藏
Oh, man. That's a keeper.
好好享受征服世界
Enjoy conquering the world.
罗马崛起
也许我的眼睛欺骗我
Perhaps my eyes deceive me,
但在我看来那不像时间调查局
but that does not look like the Time Bureau to me.
不 这上面显示我们去的是公元前49年
No, it says here we landed in 49 B.C.
冷静 我们刚把凯撒
Relax, because we just dropped off JC
送回属于他的地方
back where he belongs.
历史已经被修复
So, history has been restored,
我们可以回家了
and we can go home.
恐怕那是不行的
I'm afraid that's not possible.
怎么了 飞船出问题了吗
Why? Something wrong with the ship?
不是 但你的家不复存在
No, but your home no longer exists.
这是曾被称为美国的地方
Here is a map of what was formally known
在2017年左右的地图
as the United States, circa 2017.
麦格纳西方之国
你不是说历史已经被修复了吗
I thought you said that history has been restored.
这看起来像修复了吗
Does that look restored to you?
"麦格纳西方之国"是什么意思
What does "Magna Hesperia" mean?
凯撒去征服了已知世界后
It means Caesar went on to conquer the known world
又去征服未知世界
and then the unknown world.
肯定是你们其中一人犯傻
One of you fools must have entrusted him
给了他未来知识 让他能用来
with future knowledge, something that allowed him
改变历史进程
to alter the course of history.
不 莎拉对他用了
No, no. I mean, Sara hit him
里普的闪光...
with Rip's flashy...
-闪光武器 -武器
- Flashy thing. - thing.
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
我的书
My book.
什么书
What book?
改变计划
Change of plans.
我们不向罗马进军了吗
We're not marching on Rome, sir?
不 我们还是要进军
No, we're still marching.
但到那之后 我们要去探访
But when we get there, we're going to visit
几个老朋友
a few old friends...
首先是布鲁特斯
starting with Brutus
然后是卡西乌斯
and Cassius.
我不敢相信你让凯撒
I cannot believe you let Caesar
把测验的答案偷走了
steal the answers to the test.
你为什么看着我 不是我的错
Why are you all looking at me? It's not my fault.
拖把头怎么知道会有个测验
How did mop-head even know there would be a test?
这是个修辞说法
It's a figure of speech.
凯撒知道如何改变历史
Caesar knew how to alter history
是因为他已经知道历史会怎么展开
because he already knew how it would unfold.
所以我们要做的是回到那里
So all we got to do is get back out there
收起历史
and refold history.
或者联络亨特先生
Or contact Mr. Hunter,
交给时间调查局处理
and let the Time Bureau handle it.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
我们不能让时间混♥蛋♥
We do not let those time-turds
把知道这个当乐事
have the satisfaction of knowing that we--
你把书弄丢的事吗
That you lost the book?
别再责怪我了 好吗
Stop blaming me, okay?
凯撒肯定是趁我不注意偷走的
Caesar must have swiped it when I wasn't looking.
-内特说得对 -谢谢
- Nate's right. - Thank you.
不是指你说不是你的错的事
Not about it not being your fault--
而是时间调查局
about The Time Bureau.
他们跟我们差两千年
They're 2,000 years away.
我们还来得及修复
We can fix this before they even--
为时已晚
Too late.
兰斯小姐 谈一下
Ms. Lance, a word.
我知道你要说什么
Look, I know what you're gonna say,
我们会修复好的
but we are gonna fix this.
你绝对不能那么做
You shall do nothing of the sort.
我的探员马上会摆平这烂摊子
My agents will clear this mess in no time.
如果出岔子了呢
And what if something goes sideways?
这些人都不是外勤探员
None of these guys are field agents.
承认吧 里普 你需要我们
Admit it, Rip. You need us.
不 莎拉 你需要这个
No, Sara. You need this.
你们不能因为发现离开飞船后生活很无聊
But just because you all found life outside this ship boring
就能重操旧业
doesn't mean you get your old jobs back.
因为时间调查局
Because the Time Bureau is capable
有能力摆平一切
of getting the job done...
而不搞出烂摊子
Without the mess.
汇报情况
Status?
我们已盯上目标 行动组在待命[很辣]
We've got eyes on the target. Go-team is hot.
当然了
Yes, you are.
边看边学 兰斯小姐
Watch and learn, Ms. Lance.
执行
Execute.
已取得目标物品
Asset acquired.
寻找目标人物
Proceed to the target to commence
以启动清除记忆协议
memory erasure protocol.
等下 我看过这种把戏
Wait, I've seen this play before.
让物品无人看管
Leave the merchandise unattended,
把目标引出来
draw the target out--
刺客联盟策略
League of Assassins strategy?
这是卫浴用品店的把戏
No, it's Sink Shower & Stuff.
用来抓商店小偷
We use it to catch shoplift--
这是个陷阱
it's a trap!
让你的队员撤离
You've got to pull your team out of there.
夏普探员 执行撤离
Agent Sharpe, initiate extraction.
撤离
Extract.
夏普探员被...
Agent Sharpe has been...
抓了
apprehended.
我们措手不及
We were caught unprepared.
我们回去那里 然后...
But we'll go back in, and we--
把搞砸的事搞得更糟
And screw things up worse than you already have?
老大说得对
Boss is right.
我们得回去救辣妹甜心探员
We need to go and rescue Agent Hotcakes.
拜托 这整个局势会这样
Oh, please. This entire situation
是因为你们这些蠢蛋
is happening because of you idiots--
蠢蛋 有特殊能力的蠢蛋
Idiots? Idiots with special abilities.
我们知道怎么自理
We know how to handle ourselves.
但不能对付尤利乌斯·凯撒
Not against Julius Caesar,
他是整个军团的指挥官
who has an entire legion at his command.
我们挺擅长击垮军团的
We're pretty good at taking down legions.
说得真对
You're damn straight.
我得问你们谁有计划吗
I'm assuming the answer is no,
虽然我知道答案是没有
but do any of you happen to have a plan?
我们即将会合我的军队
We're about to rejoin my army.
要感恩
Be grateful.
不只是因为我让你活命
Not only am I letting you live,
我还准许你见证罗马帝国崛起
I'm permitting you to witness the rise of the Roman Empire.
时间调查局绝不会准许你改变历史
The Time Bureau will never permit you to alter history.
凯撒不是改变历史
Caesar does not alter history.
而是创造
He makes it.
以战神阿瑞斯之名
Surrender your prisoner in the name of Ares,
交出你的俘虏
the god of war!
玛尔斯才是罗马的战神 杰佛逊
Mars is the Roman god of war, Jefferson.
好吧 管它呢
Yeah, whatever.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表