剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
听听你这话
Listen to yourself.
你就像某个政♥府♥的
You sound like some government--
-克隆人吗 -我想说"行尸走肉"
- Clone? - I was gonna say "Stiff."
里普以为你能听我几句劝
You know, Rip thought I could talk some sense into you,
-但或许 -慢着
- but maybe-- - Wait.
是里普让你来的
You're here because of Rip?
你怎么会替那男的做事
Why would you do anything for that man?
艾娃 他骗了你
Ava, he lied to you.
在你脑里植入了错误的记忆
He implanted false memories into your head.
他雇演员来假扮你的父母
He hired actors to pretend to be your parents.
到底还要怎样
I mean, what more is it gonna take
你才肯跟他对质
to get you to confront him?
我是任务优先 私怨其次
I am prioritizing the mission over my own personal baggage.
你和你的队友应该学学
You and your team should try it sometime.
不 并不是这样
No, that's not what you're doing.
你在掩饰
You're covering,
因为你害怕可能的发现
because you're afraid of what you might find out.
还能发现什么 莎拉
What else is there to find out, Sara?
我是上千克隆人之一 生长在实验室里
I'm one of thousands. I was grown in a lab.
事情肯定还有隐情 艾娃
There has to be more to the story, Ava,
你有权知道实情
and you deserve to know.
你需要
Look, you need--
你需要现在就跟里普谈谈
You need to talk to Rip now.
我想小酌一杯
Could do with a wee nip myself.
一切都顺利吧 夏普局长
Everything good, Director Sharpe?
顺利
Peachy.
准备好押送达克先生回局里了吗
Are we good to transport Mr. Darhk back to the Bureau?
没 里普 还没准备好
No, Rip, we're not.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
去找个即便世界已毫无逻辑
To go talk to someone who can think straight
头脑仍然清醒的人聊聊
when the whole world has gone crazy.
你说的就是
So what you're saying is
你不会帮杀了你姐姐的人
you won't aid the man that killed your sister,
即便那意味着会让"马卢克"逃离...
even if it will prevent Mollusk from escaping--
"马卢斯"
"Mallus."
逃离困住他的跨维度监狱
From escaping his inter-dimensional prison
然后扰乱所有时间
and wreaking havoc across time?
对 听你这么一说
Yeah, when you put it that way,
我的事确实微不足道
it does sound kind of petty.
不是 听着...
Not at all. It sounds...
听着符合人性
It sounds human.
好 但然后呢
Okay. But then what?
我就该把达克交给艾娃
I'm just supposed to hand Darhk over to Ava
让时间调查局处置他吗
and let the Time Bureau deal with him?
你的前任循规蹈矩
Your ex is clinging to rules and regulations
而令人惊讶的真♥相♥是
in the face of the startling revelation
她是...
that she is...
抱歉 是克隆人吗
I'm sorry--a clone, was it?
但是这样的
But here's the thing.
我不太相信局里有条件
I'm not convinced the Bureau is best equipped
阻止一个恶魔
to stop a demon.
不 这种事感觉需要
No, it sounds like that calls for
极不寻常的办法
a much more unorthodox approach.
我会很想你的
I really miss you.
各位好啊
Oh, hi guys.
但愿你们没有
I do hope you're not feeling all
磨刀霍霍 杀气腾腾
killy-killy, stabby-stabby.
你给我仔细听好了
I want you to listen to me carefully.
我一秒也不相信你洗心革面了
I don't believe for a second that you've changed.
你还是原来那个用箭
You're still the same cowardly son of a bitch
射杀我姐姐的孬种
that put an arrow in my sister.
我会跟你合作打败马卢斯
But I will work with you to defeat Mallus
但有一个条件
under one condition.
等完事了
After this is over,
我会送你回到你该去的阴曹地府
I'm putting you back in the ground where you belong.
行
Deal.
这些亮闪闪的屏幕真的有用吗
So, do any of these flashing screens actually do anything?
专注 达米恩
Focus, Damien.
我们要怎么抓住你的恶魔女儿
How do we capture your demon daughter?
如果传奇们
Um, if we coordinate a strike
跟时间调查局联合打击
between the Legends and the Time Bureau,
或许有可能拿下她
we might be able to take her down.
在维多利亚时代的伦敦的经历如何呢
How did that work for you in Victorian London?
而且之后我的宝贝女儿变得更强大了
Besides, my little angel's only gotten more powerful since.
不如好好跟诺拉谈谈
What if we just ask Nora nicely?
我跟她在柏林时的关系还不错
I did have a bit of a connection with her in Berlin.
不是那种关系
Not that kind.
好了 或许她会听她老爸的话
All right, maybe she'll listen to her dear old dad.
现在不行了 诺拉只听马卢斯的话
Not anymore. Nora only listens to Mallus now.
他对她喋喋不休
He's always in her ear.
有了 如果我进入诺拉体内呢
That's it. What if I got inside Nora?
不是你想的那种
Not like that.
如果我缩小
What if I shrunk down,
飞到她耳朵里 假装是马卢斯呢
flew into her ear and pretended to be Mallus?
好了 作为一名新成员
Okay, new guy on the team here.
我想问这是玩笑还是当真的计划
Is that a joke plan or a real plan?
-我们完蛋了 -不 或许能行
- We are so screwed. - No, this could work.
只需要让她相信那就是他的声音
We just have to convince her that it's actually him.
你就是这样效力城市的
This is how you would serve your city.
冒着彻底毁灭城市的风险
You would risk its utter ruin.
就是这个
That's it.
我做了我认为正确的事
I did what I judged to be right.
你认为正确的事
What you judged to be right?
你把魔戒带到了魔多
You sent the Ring of Power into Mordor,
交到愚蠢的半身人手上
in the hands of a witless halfling!
跟马卢斯的声音像到不可思议
Whoa, the vocal similarity to Mallus is uncanny.
-安静 -吉迪恩
- Quiet! - Gideon?
那演员是谁
Who is that actor?
我们要如何跳过他的经纪人联♥系♥到他
And how can we get him without dealing with his agent?
迪耐瑟
红皮革 黄皮革 怎么了
Red leather, yellow leather. Yeah?
新西兰 1999年
-诺伯先生 -什么
- Mis-- mister Noble? - What?
台词做了些临时修改
We have some, uh, last-minute rewrites.
别担心 我们会在后期制♥作♥里修好的
No worries! We'll fix 'em in post!
跟彼得·杰克逊说别再吃鸡了
Tell Peter Jackson no more chickens, huh?
《魔戒三部曲》导演
今早我吃了四只
I ate four this morning, eh?
-什么事 哥们 -彼得修改的稿子
- So what's up, mate? - Yeah, so. Rewrites, uh, from Peter.
他想我和你对台词
And he'd like me to, uh, run lines with you.
你说笑吧
You're kidding.
让我看看
Okay. Uh, let's see.
"诺拉 你必须听从我的命令"
"Nora, you must heed my command."
很好 很好
That's good. That's good.
-谁是诺拉 -诺拉
- Who's Nora? - Nora.
诺拉是新来的女演员
Nora, she's a new character that, um,
是想增强电影中的女性存在感
well-- they wanted to beef up the female presence in the film.
不能这样 兄弟
You can't do that, mate.
这可是托尔金的《指环王》
It's Tolkien, "Lord of the Rings."
我知道 但这是片厂的稿子
I know-- but it's a studio note.
片厂的稿子 非常好的稿子
Oh, studio note. Very good note, yeah, all right.
从头来吗
Yeah, from the top?
"诺拉 你必须听从我的命令"
"Nora, you must heed my command."
"什么事 主人"
Uh, "What is it, Master?"
"去乘波号♥ 诺拉"
"Go to the Waverider, Nora."
"我不能去乘波号♥"
"I cannot go to the Waverider."
"夺取图腾的时机已到"
"The totems are ripe for the picking."
这不就是废话吗
This is crap, isn't it? Aye?
-这个嘛 -这是谁写的
- Oh, well-- - I mean, who wrote this?
-有人... -别担心这些
- I mean, somebody... - Don't-- don't worry about it.
-花了很多时间 -别担心这些
- took a lot of time-- - Don't worry about it.
"夺取图腾的时机已到
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表