剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
You seem at peace here.
再见 阿玛雅
Good-bye, Amaya.
很高兴见到你
It was good to see you.
等等
Wait.
内特尼尔知道我要回归了吗
Does Nathaniel know that I'd be returning?
知道
Yeah.
他高兴坏了
He's thrilled.
我的赌注加一 洗碗的活
I raise the pot one... dishes duty.
好啊 教授 你个老狐狸
All right, Professor, you sly fox,
我也加一 阿玛雅
I will raise you one-- Amaya.
不能用你没了的东西当赌注 小帅哥
Can't bet what you've already lost, pretty.
你好 内特尼尔
Hello, Nathaniel.
阿玛雅 你好吗 小妞
Amaya! Hey, what's good, girl?
来吧 你好吗
Come on. How you been?
想死你了
I missed you.
-你好 -斯泰因教授
- Hello. - Professor Stein.
没了你 飞船就不一样了
Ship's not the same without you.
但没了你 我们也挺好 一切都很顺利
But we're fine without you. Everything is running smoothly.
对吗
Is that right?
西装头"放大"了一头灭绝的老虎
Haircut here "Embiggened" an extinct tiger.
我和阿玛雅正要去抓它
Which Amaya and I are going to catch.
之后我就得回赞比西
And then I have to return to Zambesi.
我们需要你的缩小射线 雷
We're going to need your shrink ray, Ray.
我想我们说过...不要那么叫它
Well, I-I thought we talked about...not calling it that.
那你不需要我们其他人吗
And don't you need the rest of us?
我们搞得定
We can handle it.
真的吗 你不想我们一起去搞砸行动吗
Really? You don't want us to come along and mess things up?
享受你们的夜晚
Enjoy your night.
你没跟内特尼尔说 对吧
You didn't tell Nathaniel, did you?
没关系
It's cool.
这关系可大了
This is so not cool.
首先
First,
我生日时阿玛雅不告而别
Amaya ghosts on me on my birthday.
毫无预警
No heads-up.
然后她回飞船上来了
Then she shows back up on the ship;
又毫无预警
again, no heads-up.
兄弟 她来自1942年
Bro... she's from 1942.
你当时真的觉得你们能成吗
Did you really think that was going to work?
不 但我们很开心 怎么了呢
Nah, but we were happy. What happened?
不知道 与其在这喝酒
I don't know, but instead of drinking,
你不如去找答案
maybe you should go find out.
不 她当时都不想谈
No. She didn't want to talk then.
她现在怎么会想谈
Why would she want to talk now?
听着 我不想说混话
And look, I don't want to sound like a jerk,
但她有点放纵自己
but she kinda let herself go.
对 你一直在自欺欺人 兄弟
Yeah, you keep tellin' yourself that, buddy.
老虎朝东边跑了
The tiger's heading east.
看来它在这停下磨了磨爪子
It looks like he stopped here to sharpen his claws.
别跟我说声名狼藉的莎拉·兰斯
Don't tell me the infamous Sara Lance
还怕一只大猫
is scared of a big cat.
是巨型老虎
Giant tiger.
别担心
Don't worry.
对动物而言 人类就是掠食者
To animals, humans are the predators.
甚至对同类也是如此
Even to other humans.
你做什么都行 就是别跑
Whatever you do, don't run.
我把最后一点钱都花在那头猫科怪物上了
I spent my last greenback on that feline oddity.
马戏团要关门了
Circus is shuttin' down.
你知道我宁死都不愿回到菲尼亚斯的塞勒姆
You know I'd rather die before going back to Salem, Phineas.
那里有思想狭隘的人
There's some small-minded folk back there.
思想狭隘的人随处可见
Small-minded folk everywhere.
就算是最落后的忘恩负义之人
Even the most retrograde ingrate
也想要被取悦
wants to be entertained.
人类的精神渴望陶冶和愉悦
The human spirit, it longs for edification and delight.
我们需要令人驻足的节目
We just need a show-stopper
来陶冶并愉悦人们
to edify and delight 'em.
-你在上碰碰 -对
- Are you on Upswipz? - Yeah.
通过乘波号♥连接的
Connected through the Waverider.
这是辛迪
This is Cindy.
1米75 职业是
5'9". Profession:
-天气播报员 -好
- weather reporter. - Okay.
超喜欢甘蓝菜
Loves kale.
她说想见一面 太好了
Says she wants to meet up. That's nice.
你有没有时间机器
"Do... you... have a time machine?"
去和阿玛雅聊一聊
Just talk to Amaya.
杰克斯也是这么说的 等等
That's what Jax said. Wait.
你俩在联手
Are you two conspi--
你们在联手背叛我吗
Are you conspiring against me?
你要向这位女士道歉
You owe the lady an apology.
她不是什么女士
That's not a lady.
她是个怪物
That's a freak.
你想要跟我打一架吗
Are you trying to pick a fight with me?
因为我现在很想打一架
Because I would love to get into a fight right now.
如果她是怪物 那我是什么
If she's a freak, what am I?
简直是惊人的表演
That was marvelous!
我请全场在座喝一轮
A round of drinks, on me!
其实我们该走了
It's, uh, actually, it's time for us to be going.
不不 我们才刚认识 别走
No, no, come on, hey, we just met. Please.
你得告诉我
Oh, you got to tell me,
你从哪儿学来这花招的
where did you learn a humbug like that?
这不是花招 PT
Well, that's no humbug, P to the T.
像我们这种人 我们就该待在一起
You see, people like us, we gotta stick together.
话说 你的胡子很好看
And by the way, your beard-- it's beautiful.
-你真可爱 -她说我可爱
- You're so sweet. - She said I'm sweet.
对不起 什么叫我们这种人
I'm sorry, "People like us"?
我朋友杰克斯能变成火焰 还会飞
Yeah. My friend Jax here turns to fire and flies.
不不
No, no, that's, uh,
他是威士忌喝多了胡说八道 对吧 兄弟
that's just the whiskey talking. Right, buddy?
不 是真的 我朋友雷能变得很小
No, it's true. And my friend Ray here turns teeny-weeny.
变得很小
Teeny-weeny.
太搞笑了 内特
That's very funny, Nate.
而且他们俩都会飞
Also, they're both capable of flight.
但如果你想知道谁才是真正的怪物 PT
Yeah. But if you want to know a real freak, P.T.,
那就是我前女友
it's my ex-girlfriend.
她能召唤出任何动物的能力
She can summon the power of any animal.
是吗
Is that right?
我有个想法 各位
I have an idea, fellas.
不如我们见一面
How 'bout we meet,
回到马戏团
retire back to the circus,
来一场小型私人表演
for a little private show
我保证在那里 我有你们没见过的
where I guarantee I've got the most beautiful-- and flexible--
最漂亮又灵活的杂技演员
acrobats you've ever seen?
P·T·巴纳姆 行啊
P.T. Barnum, you're on.
你说到马戏团我就想去了
You had me at "Circus."
你不是该用艾什吗
Shouldn't you ashe up?
不不 那样只会激怒它
No, no, that'll just provoke him.
去顺风方向
Move downwind.
我分散它的注意力 你缩小它
I'll distract and you shrink.
别紧张
Easy.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not here to hurt you.
还挺可爱的
It's kinda cute.
我很高兴内特终于接受我们的建议
Well, I'm glad Nate finally took our advice
去和阿玛雅聊一聊了
and went to talk to Amaya.
没错 但是他就要错过好戏了
Yeah, true, but man, he is about to miss out.
我以为我们要的是铁皮人
I thought we needed the Tin Man.
迟早的事
In due time.
他的朋友在我们手上
We have his friends.
笑一个 希尔迪
Oh, smile, Hildy,
我们也许拯救了马戏团
we just might save the circus yet.
太阳照屁♥股♥了
Hey, sunshine!
你们在我房♥间干什么
What are you doing in my room?
这不是我房♥间
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表