剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
我们不能改变历史
We can't change history.
如果是那样 达克父女就能释放恶魔
That happens, the Darhks will be able to free their demon.
别让他把你从我身边带走
Do not let him take you away from me.
我们可以拯救诺拉并阻止马卢斯被释放
We can save Nora and stop Mallus from being freed.
-我们合作 -我们集齐了六个图腾
- Together. - We have the six totems.
要是杀死马卢斯的唯一途径是放他出来呢
What if the only way to kill Mallus is to let him out?
我们来这的目的是帮你们创造时代错误
We are here to help you create the anachronism,
释放马卢斯 这样我们就能杀掉他
so we can release Mallus, and then we can kill him.
我会找到你的 走吧
I'll find you. Go!
不
No.
诺拉
Nora.
马卢斯可比我想象中高多了
Mallus is taller than I thought.
我的名字是"马♥勒♥斯" 蠢货
My name is "Malice," you fools.
-什么 -我就知道
- What? - I knew it.
酷多了
Sounds way cooler.
交出图腾
Hand over the totems,
否则我就践踏你的世界
or I will lay waste to your world.
想要图腾 自己来拿呀
You want the totems? Come and get them.
阿玛雅
Amaya!
所有人退后
All right, everyone fall back.
里普 我们需要撤退 我们应付不了
Rip, we're gonna need a evac. We're in over our heads here.
要是我分♥析♥得没错
If my read of the situation is correct,
你们需要的是奇迹
what you need is a miracle.
我去给你们争取点时间
I'm going to buy you some time.
-沃利 吸引敌人的注意 -明白
- Wally, create a distraction. - Got it.
我开始后悔将马卢斯
I'm starting to think letting Mallus out of his cage
释放出来
was a bad idea.
乘波号♥的时光驱动引擎非常不稳定
The Waverider's Time Drive is highly unstable.
-拿掉它 -很可能是阻止敌人的
- Removing it-- - May very well be the only way
唯一出路
to hold our adversary at bay.
我应该知道你的计划
I believe I know what you're planning.
计划很不靠谱 成功率很低
It is extremely reckless with a low likelihood of success.
看来我最终还是学会如何
Well, then, it seems like I've finally learned to think
用传奇的方式思考
like a Legend.
生还率是0.0
The odds of survival are 0.0--
我知道
I know.
我会想你的 吉迪恩 真的
I will miss you, Gideon...truly.
我会更想你的 里普
No more than I'll miss you ...Rip.
大伙 我快拖不住了
Guys, I can't hold him off much longer.
我带她去医疗舱
I'm gonna get her the med bay.
沃利 快回飞船上
Wally, I need you back on the ship now.
所以你是说你无法融入
So you're saying you don't fit in?
你是个被放逐者 被排斥者
You're an outcast, a misfit.
这只是假设
That's assumed.
这么说你就是传奇了
Sounds to me like you're a Legend.
在一起你们就是最棒的队员
Together you are the best crew--
是一个船长想拥有的最佳队伍
the best team-- a captain could ever hope for.
爱就能改变一切
Love changes everything.
爸爸
Daddy?
吉迪恩 给我看里普的情况
Gideon, get me eyes on Rip.
这是实况投影 船长
I have a visual, Captain.
他在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
他拆除了时光驱动引擎 使它不稳定
Rip disengaged time drive, making it unstable.
当它达到临界点时 将会毁灭马卢斯
When it reaches critical mass, it will consume Mallus.
以及里普
And Rip.
吉迪恩 穿越时间离开这
Gideon, time-jump us out of here.
不行 时光驱动引擎在里普手里
She can't. Rip has our time drive.
对 但还有一个引擎
Yes, but there is another one.
-在逃生艇上 -沃利去拿
- On the Jumpship. - Wally?
吉迪恩 让我和里普通话
Gideon, put me through to Rip.
里普
Rip?
我现在有点忙 莎拉
I'm a little busy at the moment, Sara.
你没跟我们说
Look, you didn't tell us
你是用生命为我们争取时间
that you were buying us time with your life.
听好了 这是杀不死马卢斯的
Listen carefully. This gambit will not kill Mallus.
这只能拖住他 让你们逃离那里
It will only delay him long enough for you to make an escape.
肯定还有办法
There has to be another way.
不 别无他法了
No, there isn't.
没关系 莎拉
It's all right, Sara.
我很高兴能再见到妻儿
I should very much like to see my wife and son again.
我会想你的 兰斯船长
I will miss you, Captain Lance...
我会想你和其他传奇们的
you and the rest of the Legends.
我唯一的希望就是你们不负自己传奇之名
My one hope is that you all live up to that name.
兰斯船长
Captain Lance,
时光驱动引擎正接近临界点
the time drive is reaching critical mass.
可以穿越了吗
Can we jump?
汤马兹小姐已完成修理
Ms. Tomaz has finished making repairs.
15秒后穿越时空
We have 15 seconds.
再见
Good-bye.
再见 船长
Good-bye, Captain.
吉迪恩 带我们离开这里
Gideon, get us out of here.
很讽刺吧
Ironic, isn't it?
一个耗尽光阴的时间恶魔
A time demon who's run out of time.
明日传奇
第三季第十八集
你从不喝酒
You don't drink.
对 但我们刚失去里普
Yeah, well, we lost Rip.
总得有人说出事实
Okay, somebody's got to say it,
-那就我来说吧 -这都是我们的错
- so I'm gonna say it. - This is all our fault.
很明显我说不出口
Apparently I'm not gonna say it,
对 是我们释放了马卢斯
but, yeah, we let Mallus out.
是谁提出的蠢主意
Well, whose stupid idea was it to fight him
用这个魔法项链与之抗衡
with some magic necklaces?
并不是图腾的问题
It wasn't the totems that failed.
是我们的问题
It was us.
我们得再考虑一下
Yeah, we might want to rethink that whole,
"我们歪打正着"的座右铭
"We screw up things for the better," motto.
你有什么计划 船长
Okay, so, what's the plan, Captain?
我只知道里普牺牲了自己
All I know is that Rip gave his life
为我们争取时间 好带着图腾
so that we could take the totems
去一个马卢斯找不到的地方
somewhere that Mallus can't find them.
那我们就照做
So that's what we're gonna do.
去哪里呢
And where is that?
老西部
The Old West.
北达科他州 救赎镇
Salvation, North Dakota.
基本上就是个时间盲点
It's basically a temporal blind spot.
慢着 我们刚释放出要践踏一切历史的
Wait a sec, we just unleashed an ancient time demon
古老时间恶魔
who's about to lay waste to all of history,
-我们却打算躲起来 -没错
- and our plan is to hide? - Yes, it is.
吉迪恩 设定航线
Gideon, plot a course.
但愿你是来兑现诺言杀我的
Well, I hope you're here to make good on your promise and kill me,
这样我们双方都能受益
which would work out for both of us.
绝对是双赢
It'd be a real win-win.
安乐死可不是我的风格
Mercy killing's not my style.
就算是 你也配不上安乐死
Even if it was, you don't deserve my mercy.
你的余生只配活在
You deserve to live out the rest of your days
毁了自己的亲生女儿的阴影中
knowing that you destroyed your own daughter.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
-这是我的实验室 -别做傻事
- Uh, it's my lab. - Don't do anything stupid.
船长 我们已经到达狂野西部
Captain, we've arrived in the Wild West.
谢谢 吉迪恩
Thank you, Gideon.
让所有人都去制♥作♥室找我
Have everyone meet me in the fabrication room.
雷 别干傻事
Ray, nothing stupid.
她说得对吗
Is she right?
你真的在计划干傻事吗
Are you really planning something stupid?
也许 或许吧
Maybe. Probably.
很有可能
Most likely.
但那能解决这整件事
But it could fix this whole thing
还能让诺拉回来
and get Nora back.
救赎镇 1874年
这挺酷的
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表